1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Nexus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Sondero

Sondero Giveaway Extraordinaire
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

Yes, Psyduck at level 5 can learn Hydro Pump this way. And yes, lower tiers of evolution are not able to learn Level-up moves exclusive to the parents this way, like Psyduck can't get Aqua Jet or Me First through this method.
  2. Menezjul

Menezjul

Loooking for a hoopa iv and nature dont matter. I can offer some shinie pokemon from past generation. Pm me please.
  3. Sondero

Sondero Giveaway Extraordinaire
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

You can get a Hoopa for free on my Giveaway thread; The Sondex
  4. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

Can both make and female Pokémon pass down different egg moves?

Does anyone have access to a Cherubi with both Weather Ball and Healing Wish? Bonus points for 9 HP IV and a Love/Heal ball.
  5. Captains

Captains

Generation 7? - Yes Male and Female pass egg moves.
    TheForgottenSoul likes this.
  6. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

Thank you immensely!

Does anyone have recommendations for EV training/EV trainers for Little Cup?
  7. Ragnarokalex

Ragnarokalex

for little cup in gen 7 the best way to ev train would be poke pelago i think, it takes i think it was like 17 hours a stat or something like that, but you can train multiple mons and no exp gain.
  8. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

Perfect thank you. Any guide on how to use it? That in collaboration with Vitamins?
  9. Ragnarokalex

Ragnarokalex

every session of training they do on isle evelup gives them 4 EVs in a stat, each session is half an hour. The time per session can be halved with beans, and the EVs gained can be doubled with Pokerus i believe. Vitamins can be used before hand to knock out the first 100 points of EV training in each stat to reduce the time some. you get 3 training areas, each area can train up to 6 different mons in whatever stat you want. I think thats pretty much everything.
  10. Rapti

Rapti

Does shiny swap still work?
  11. Regiultima115

Regiultima115

It's not something that can be easily patched, as it is an exploit with the way eggs are generated. I am 99% sure it's not patched.
  12. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

Does anyone have a Rowlet with Baton Pass, Haze, and Defog? Ivs, nature, and ability don't matter.
  13. Ragnarokalex

Ragnarokalex

I do, but all the ones i have are perfect Adamant ones.
  14. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

That is honestly completely okay with me. Are you looking for anything in particular?
  15. Ragnarokalex

Ragnarokalex

I dont suppose you would happen to have a female HA Marill that i could get? IVS and stuff dont matter, if not any mon with a useful HA would be just fine so i have another project to work on.
  16. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

I don't currently have any HA Pokémon that I can redistribute, but will contact you as soon as I do.
  17. Ragnarokalex

Ragnarokalex

Mmk, in that case ill just send the Rowlet over to ya and if you happen to get ahold of something just let me know and we will figure it out then. Im about to do a test for my GF though, so do me a favor and through something up on the GTS for me asking for a male lvl 1 rowlet and let me know and ill get it to ya.
  18. TheForgottenSoul

TheForgottenSoul

Oh wow, thank you immensely! I am working on a few projects now so I should hopefully have something that interests you soon. I'll put something up shortly once I get home.
  19. Captains

Captains

anyone got a manaphy / manaphy clone knocking around? It's the only one I'm struggling with for the sinnoh living dex

Edit: manaphy, melotta, diancie are the last 3 pokemon missing from my living Dec. offering flawless EV trained pokemon, legendaries and non-legendaries. Also got a soft reset shiny zekrom which is hyper trained Adamant
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  20. RBG

RBG Trying to get my Smods back D:
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Currently looking for the following Pokémon with Hidden Abilities:

Anorith

Shieldon

Cranidos

Burmy

Hippopotas

Patrat

Basculin

Tirtouga

Karrablast

Shelmet

Super Size Pumpkaboo
  21. Jmacd19

Jmacd19

I'm looking for any diglett in a safari ball. Nothing else matters I just want the ball to breed on. If any one has one I can offer tons of breedjects and items pm me if u have one ;) thx!!!
  22. Jonyeo97

Jonyeo97

You can obtain a Manaphy for free from Sondero 's giveaway thread.

I can breed you a HA Karrablast if you'd like.
  23. OhSnapple!

OhSnapple!

Howdy, I'm looking for a mudkip caught in a dive ball, dream ball, or heal ball. Ability, Nature, and IVs don't matter, just need it for breeding :)
  24. Jonyeo97

Jonyeo97

I can help you with a Dream Ball Mudkip.
  25. OhSnapple!

OhSnapple!

I would greatly appreciate it, is there anything in particular you're looking for in return?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)