Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a clone of a Destiny Knot? I can breed Beast Ball Turtonator, Mareanie, Passimian, and Wishiwashi. They'll have random nature and IVs.

Hey guys, wandering back in with sun/moon release.

I'm looking for a galvanize geodude for in game stuff. (stupid self destruction ruining chains)
Not sure what I have I could offer i'm at like 66% complettion I could help with.

I also have deino/klink/chikorita as island scan pokes

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have any of these they wouldn't mind doing traadebacks on need them for dex:

Tapus (all of them)
Type: Null
Silvally
Scizor
Weavile
Relicanth
Vanillite/ish/xe
Froslass
Electivire
Porygon/2/Z
Magmortar
Politoed
Slowking
Zygarde

Is there an easy way to get ice punch onto a Bewear right now? Only thing I can think of is to sketch it with Smeargle for breeding but I can't think of where I could even encounter an opponent with ice punch.
Get a crabomiable teach it ice punch get in a double battle with smeargle as a partner. Have crabomiable use ice punch then have smeargle sketch him

Does anyone have any 6IV Dittos they'd be willing to part with? I've just started gen 7 breeding so the only thing I have of any value right now is a Female Bold Regenerator Mareanie with Stockpile/Swallow/Spit Up/Haze in a Heal Ball (No 31 IVs obviously).

LF: modest, Hidden Ability member of the poliwag line (IV's and ball, I could not care less about)
FT: jolly, oblivious Bounsweet with play rough that I got off WT

PM me if interested

I need a Jolly Kartana with Speed and Attack IVs in a Luxury Ball. Will trade it for a Pheromosa with Ball and Nature of your choice.

Contact me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)