Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down to the last two! Just need Sableye and Drampa now, offering:

Luxury Sand Rush Drilbur
Luxury Honedge w/ Destiny Bond/Wide Guard/Block
Common Sword exclusives
Fossilized Birds/Dinos
Bob's Food Tins
Random 4 IV mons from raids (most are in Poke Balls though)

Does anyone know if you can actually catch a HA Golett/Golurk? I know they have the game data for the HA version in the code but can you actually get one or are we waiting until home?

I've looked into the max raids for them and, according to Serebii, you can't get them through that as the 5 raids where they appear don't have the HA available.

If anyone has one I'd like to know how you got it and would be willing to trade.

Anyone want to trade pokemon back and forth so they can evolve by trade? Got a dragapult I want to get evolved. Willing to give 4+IV Dreepy as well or can just trade pokemon we both want evolved by trade then back

Does anyone know if you can actually catch a HA Golett/Golurk? I know they have the game data for the HA version in the code but can you actually get one or are we waiting until home?

I've looked into the max raids for them and, according to Serebii, you can't get them through that as the 5 raids where they appear don't have the HA available.

If anyone has one I'd like to know how you got it and would be willing to trade.
According to Serebii, Golett/Golurk are available with their standard ability, but not their hidden ability. Source: https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/den93.shtml

If you get a bold togepi with serene grace let me know, I'll take one of those. And/or a Timid Deino with decent IVs
I have a timid Deino with 4IVs; if you still have Applin, I’d love one.

looking for simply a moonball ponyta (i have a moonball but I play on sword).

Can breed HA apple dude HA milcery in love ball, dream ball milcery, beast ball HA corsola, moonball dreepy. several other HA. dream ball goomy. etc.

Hi, guys!

My team is almost ready, does anyone have a hidden ability timburr/gurdurr/conkeldurr in a heal ball? (if it's female/adamant it'd be perfect).

I found a den with it. But if you have a timid/modest Deino I'll be happy to trade fot ir :p

I have for trade

Diveball Dreepy - Jolly - Infiltrator - 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (2 male, 1 female)
Repeatball Growlithe - Adamant - Intimidate 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (1 male)
Nestball Ferroseed - Careful - Iron barbs - 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (1 female)
Greatball Rufflet - Jolly - Hustle - 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (1 male)
Loveball Eevee - Modest - Anticipation - 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (5 male)
Ultraball Rookidee - Careful - Big Pecks - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (2 male) - They have roost and Tailwind.

Also I have 32 PB to spend on an item and attach it to the pokémon you want to trade for.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Looking for in gen 6:
- a Modest/Timid Groudon (RNG)
- Poke ball Event Vivillon (RNG)
- Modest Diancie (RNG, non shiny)
- Regi Trio (RNG, non shiny)
- Lake Trio (RNG)
- Timid or Modest HA Landorus

I can trade TSV shinies for the RNG mons or do some breeding projects (gen 6 or 7).

Also, anyone with Sun or Ultra Sun able to RNG a shiny Lunala using a NA code?

Edit: Anyone able to clone me 2 mons in gen 7?
bump

Looking for a HA Rufflet/Braviary in a Pokeball.

Also looking for a HA Jangmo-o in a matching ball no matter the nature or IVs. Have some breeds such as HA Magikarp, HA Chewtle, HA Swinub, Ferroseed all 5 IV flawless, in matching balls and with their egg moves. Can offer TRs if I have them.

I am interested in getting my hands on Ice Scales Frosmoth, won't be able to trade for it today, but will be availble tomorow. I can currenlty offer Galarian Ponyta, Larvitar and Sobble with at least 5 ivs.

Hoping for Snom or Frosmoth with its Hidden Ability and a Timid nature. Don’t care about IVs or what ball it was caught in. Willing to offer:

Eevee with Anticipation
Gigantamax Centiskorch
Gigantamax Corviknight with Tailwind and Relaxed nature
Aegislash with Quiet nature and 4 perfect IVs

PM me with your in game name if you’re interested. Willing to do touch trades or trade evos if that’s what you want

Last edited:
Looking for someone to trade pokes back and forth to evolve so I can get a conkederr. Willing to give a dreepy, high IV tiburr, or just trade so you can evolve your pokes as well. PM me if interested!

Looking for someone to trade pokes back and forth to evolve so I can get a conkederr. Willing to give a dreepy, high IV tiburr, or just trade so you can evolve your pokes as well. PM me if interested!
i help you, see pm on your wall

Looking for Pokerus
Can offer HA Eevee in Love Ball (Modest)
or Clear Body/Infiltrator Dreepy in Moon Ball (Jolly or Timid) breedjects
either with a minimum of 4 IVs

Last edited:
Looking for Brave and/or Quiet Honedge with 4+ IVs and any Bold Ditto

Have 3 IV Bold HA Applin, 3 IV Bold HA Hatenna, 5 IV HA Rookidee (Defog+Roost), 4 IV Relaxed HA Wooper, 2 IV Timid Serene Grace Togepi, 2 IV Timid Compound Eyes Joltik and 0IV Bold Rotom

I’m going to try again.

LF:
Sableye - Prankster
Meowstic - Prankster
Slurpuff - Unburden
Aromatisse - Aroma Veil

Heavy Ball or Durant in a Heavy Ball
Dream Ball

FT:
HA Snom
HA Falinks
HA Eevee
HA Blipbug
HA Magikarp

Adamant Clear Body Dreepy 31/31/31/x/31/31

BP Items

Last edited:
LF Zacian
Offering - BR Pokémon / Flame Orb / Master Ball / Gold caps / HA / Breedjects / will offer multiple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)