Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

Luirromen

:]
is a Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Hello, saw today some sample sets were added on the teambuilder, is there anywhere I could find the explanation of them? Since the analysis are not added yet.

In case there isnt yet, I want to know specifically about this Dragapult ev spread, thanks.

Dragapult @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Level: 100
Hasty Nature
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
- Hex
- Dragon Darts
- U-turn
- Will-O-Wisp

Milo

I'm Your Man
is a Community Contributor
how do I check Tera Fairy Gambit and Ceruledge. These two always mess my shit up
Kingambit can pretty much be checked by anything that can have a free switch with a type advantage. Gholdengo can hit it with Make it Rain, as well as Terastilize to take less damage from Sucker Punch (this is the safest option considering Supreme Overlord will vary on the state of the game). Anything that can resist Kingambit with high attack can easily 1v1 it. Fairy Kingambit is the easier one to deal with, Flying gives more difficulty considering it then pretty much counters Great Tusk, any fighting type and essentially only becomes to Ice, Electric and Rock types, most of which aren't seen too much in the current meta, so Fairy is the least of your worries.

Ceruledge is similar, so long as Weak Armour isn't activated, it's very easy to outspeed with any kind of speed control on your team, any ghost or dark type, any ground type... Ceruledge has a lot of weaknesses with poor defence and coverage, really only carrying STAB moves and CC. Rotom-Wash + Ting Lu cores work well as Pokemon with high defences and good type resistances respectively, especially Rotom which can pivot with Volt-Switch into a check, which there are many of such as Gholdengo, Dragapult, Great Tusk etc.

Dusk Mage Necrozma

formerly XenonHero126
when will the reservation thread to talk about pokemon be open dnv? and the pokemon i want is not on the list either
All Pokemon legal in OU already have threads. If you want a Pokemon that’s not on the list then it’s not in SV.
Edit: nvm, it’s only ones relavent to OU. If you think a Pokemon without a thread has an OU niche, message an OU mod.

Last edited:
I've seen talk of the move Copycat as a gimmick move on mons like Meowscarada. I can't imagine how that would work, is it a revengekiller or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)