Simsims2800's Trading Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

hi i'm interested in this would you trade it for my 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant beldum?

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

hi i'm interested in this would you trade it for my 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant beldum?
First see
I WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN MY TRADE SHOP UNTIL 3/22/2014
because my 3DS has been taken away and I can't get it back until then.
Second, I only want Kalos 'mons so Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Fletchling, or Pancham would be great

Cmt for the snorlax w/ self destruct
So I checked your thread and this my list of what I would like. You don't have to give me all, just one.
Froakie
Noibat
Goomy
Adamant Honedge
Klefki
Tyrunt

Also sorry for the double post

So I checked your thread and this my list of what I would like. You don't have to give me all, just one.
Froakie
Noibat
Goomy
Adamant Honedge
Klefki
Tyrunt

Also sorry for the double post
Sorry for the late reply, I've got a froakie in stock, the rest I'd have to breed. If you'd like that I can trade now, just let me know

What BP items would you want for Tangela, HP: Rock Treecko, Abra, Omanyte, Karrablast and Electrike? Also, CMT for those Pokemon as well, I'm willing to combine Pokemon and items.

What BP items would you want for Tangela, HP: Rock Treecko, Abra, Omanyte, Karrablast and Electrike? Also, CMT for those Pokemon as well, I'm willing to combine Pokemon and items.
Skiddo, Fennekin, Espurr, Life Orb, Choice Scarf, and Assault Vest. I can't trade anything with Hidden Power yet, however.

Skiddo, Fennekin, Espurr, Life Orb, Choice Scarf, and Assault Vest. I can't trade anything with Hidden Power yet, however.
That leaves Tangela, Treecko, Abra and Karrablast. I can trade 2 Pokemon holding 2 of the items you specified, or some other arrangement.

What do you want?

Well, I said not now. The first HP 'mons I trade will be to you.
I am interested in any of these: BASED HELIX, Meditite, Corphish, or Venipede. I am really open to offers also if those are unavailable.

EDIT: I mean offers as in whatever BP items you were looking for.

Last edited:
If I provide a parent for one of your HP pokemon in a nice pokeball, would you breed the hidden power onto it? Of course, I'd still give you a pokemon in return.

I'm interested in your HP Fire Horsea, HP Ice Vulpix, and HP grass Cyndaquil

CMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)