Egg Moves: Electric Terrain, Agility, Eerie Impulse and Charge

Shuppet Adamant Cursed Body 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force and Gunk Shot

Houndour Timid Flash Fire 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Pursuit and Destiny Bond

and a male
Sandile Adamant Moxie 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Counter, Thunder Fang and Fire Fang

Oh and btw, a spitback trade is fine by me ;)

I have a Klefki with all breeding moves, (Switcheroo, Iron Defense, and I figured why not throw in the other two, Lock-On, and Thief) he/she is Bold, Prankster, 31/x/31/31/31/31 if interested.

NEWS:

Roselia Timid Natural Cure 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Spikes and Sleep Powder
Stock: 4 males 4 Females

Barboach Adamant Hydration 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Spark, Flail and Thrash
Stock: 1 Male 5 Females

Magikarp Adamant Swift Swim 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Stock: 3 Males 3 Females

Kangaskhan Jolly Scrappy 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Move: Double Edge
Stock: 3​

It just so happens I am still interested, save for the houndour, so how about a Female Swift Swim Magikarp instead?
And what would you like from my thread :)?
i liked females chinchou volt absorb, skorupi sniper, HA petillil
and don't have chansey BOLD? or onix relaxed 0 speed?

i liked females chinchou volt absorb, skorupi sniper, HA petillil
and don't have chansey BOLD? or onix relaxed 0 speed?
No 0 speed, but I can breed a bold nature onto Chansey (Now that you mention it, why is it Calm to begin with >_<??).
I'll PM you when they are ready ;)

Ninja EDIT: Oh wait, that's only 4 pokes *facepalm*

No 0 speed, but I can breed a bold nature onto Chansey (Now that you mention it, why is it Calm to begin with >_<??).
I'll PM you when they are ready ;)

Ninja EDIT: Oh wait, that's only 4 pokes *facepalm*
ok espurr, shuppet, marrep and magikarp (Females) for chinchou, skorupi, petillil and chansey bold natural cure (females) ok?

NEW

Shellder Jolly Skill Link 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Rock Blast and Icicle Spear
Stock: I'm breeding now.

Marril Adamant Hugh Power 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
Stock: 3 Females 2 Males​

Hi! please CMT for this female!

Barboach
Adamant
Hydration 31/31/31/XX/31/31

Hi! please CMT for this female!

Barboach
Adamant
Hydration 31/31/31/XX/31/31
i liked this female:

#605 Elgyem | Modest | Analytic(HA)
31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EM : Skill Swap, Nasty Plot, Barrier, Ally Switch

There are a few Pokémon on here I'm interested. Some more than others. CMT see if your interested in anything I have in stock? I'll let you know what I'm interested in then. But I usually just like to know what people are interested in first.

i have one Elgyem in stock, i can trade now :)
i'm on now!
There are a few Pokémon on here I'm interested. Some more than others. CMT see if your interested in anything I have in stock? I'll let you know what I'm interested in then. But I usually just like to know what people are interested in first.
i liked females Kricketot HA (Dream Ball), Wurmple (friend ball)
and don't have flawless yanma and seedot females in rare balls?

Would you like a timid flawless IV sceptile fully EV trained and has dragon pulse, shiny empoleon modest flawless IVs could breed one with agility, shiny latios/ or a keldeo timid HP Dark x/31/31/31/31/31 all fully ev trained. For a protean froakie or huge power bunnelby( preferbly froakie really want one so badly.)

i'm on now!

i liked females Kricketot HA (Dream Ball), Wurmple (friend ball)
and don't have flawless yanma and seedot females in rare balls?
Yanmas I have plenty of, Seedot that last female is for someone else, forgot to remove it >.< Wurmple I can rebreed it but for now the female I do have is only useful for breeding as it evolves to Beautifly. Regardless of what the parent evolves into the egg always has a 50:50 chance of what it'll evolve into set once you get the egg. Kricketot only got a male but may be able to do female as well or a male+imperfect female pair if interested. Might be able to redo Seedot. I have a 6IV Male HP Ice parent, is there a specific spread you would prefer on a female?

I'm interested in:

Stantler(F)
Phanpy(M/F)(Deciding)
Barboach(M)
Shellder(M)

Though if you have any female rejects for Barboach and Shellder for my Pokebank it would be appreciated. Male is my gender preference as if what I get traded is good by my standards then I want to use those for teams and of course w/ my male preference I would still want to be able to rebreed the balls in the future if I ever had to. If Shellder is catcheable in HGSS I may not need it however I have no way to get that ball on Barboach myself.

I have a flawless bold ev trained chansey!
from kalos? 252 hp 252 def?
Yanmas I have plenty of, Seedot that last female is for someone else, forgot to remove it >.< Wurmple I can rebreed it but for now the female I do have is only useful for breeding as it evolves to Beautifly. Regardless of what the parent evolves into the egg always has a 50:50 chance of what it'll evolve into set once you get the egg. Kricketot only got a male but may be able to do female as well or a male+imperfect female pair if interested. Might be able to redo Seedot. I have a 6IV Male HP Ice parent, is there a specific spread you would prefer on a female?

I'm interested in:

Stantler(F)
Phanpy(M/F)(Deciding)
Barboach(M)
Shellder(M)

Though if you have any female rejects for Barboach and Shellder for my Pokebank it would be appreciated. Male is my gender preference as if what I get traded is good by my standards then I want to use those for teams and of course w/ my male preference I would still want to be able to rebreed the balls in the future if I ever had to. If Shellder is catcheable in HGSS I may not need it however I have no way to get that ball on Barboach myself.
if you liked i can trade all females... i don't have rejects
any wurmple flawless female is fine (dustox or beautifly) (i only want for the ball)
kricketot female flawless please... (i can wait)
and seedot hmmm naive 5iv -SpD

any wurmple flawless female is fine (dustox or beautifly) (i only want for the ball)
Alright, thanks for being lenient on Wurmple. Makes things far easier for me.

Your the 3rd person w/ a confirmed order so I need to get 2 others first. Yanma is ready and so is Wurmple. Kricketot and Seedot I will do after I get the other 2 orders done and I'll try to get the females you need.

I prefer my gender preferences due to wanting to use what I get from you in battle. I wouldn't want all my competitive pokes to be female.

So I would prefer:

Barboach(M)
Shellder(M) <-Lure Ball variant
Phanpy(F) <- You have the same variant listed twice in the first post for some reason, any difference?
Stantler(F) <-Sap Sipper

If you do happen to have one laying around all I really need is Barboach's Dream Ball I don't care how bad its IVs/EMs are just looking for a HA female one w/o any specific details but other than the rest I probably can reball myself if I ever need to.

I'll let you know the nicknames I want later.

I have Spring Break next week so if I cant get it done tis Thurs-Sun I can breed during next week anyways.

no from B2! do you want me to breed you one?

Alright, thanks for being lenient on Wurmple. Makes things far easier for me.

Your the 3rd person w/ a confirmed order so I need to get 2 others first. Yanma is ready and so is Wurmple. Kricketot and Seedot I will do after I get the other 2 orders done and I'll try to get the females you need.

I prefer my gender preferences due to wanting to use what I get from you in battle. I wouldn't want all my competitive pokes to be female.

So I would prefer:

Barboach(M)
Shellder(M) <-Lure Ball variant
Phanpy(F) <- You have the same variant listed twice in the first post for some reason, any difference?
Stantler(F) <-Sap Sipper

If you do happen to have one laying around all I really need is Barboach's Dream Ball I don't care how bad its IVs/EMs are just looking for a HA female one w/o any specific details but other than the rest I probably can reball myself if I ever need to.

I'll let you know the nicknames I want later.

I have Spring Break next week so if I cant get it done tis Thurs-Sun I can breed during next week anyways.
ok phanpy are the same (fixed in my thread)
and i don't need nicknames and you?
please tell me when you are ready
i have stock :)

NEW

Chansey Bold Natural Cure 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Seismic Toss, Helping Hand and Aromatherapy
Stock: 4​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)