Skandu's Trading Thread (SPA Region) 70+ NEW Poochyena in Dream Ball with 4EM

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm ok is fine and swift swim please
OK, do you want correct nature (Timid/Modest)? I can breed female Omanyte using Destiny Knot and Power Item. This yields higher chance of getting perfect female Omanyte, but the Omanyte may have incorrect nature. I cannot guarantee that Omanyte will have 5 IVs though.

OK, do you want correct nature (Timid/Modest)? I can breed female Omanyte using Destiny Knot and Power Item. This yields higher chance of getting perfect female Omanyte, but the Omanyte may have incorrect nature. I cannot guarantee that Omanyte will have 5 IVs though.
any nature is fine...

i'm ready :D
you can breed for me female omanyte flawless (NO HP GRASS)?

i liked female pidgey (in fast ball) and male zangoose toxic boost

i liked females Lickitung and trapinch
tell me when you are ready :)

and now? lol
i'm ready :) please PM when you can trade

Hey I was hoping you could help me breed something. I am trying to breed a shiny shieldon using the medusa method but I need a foreign pokemon. I have two parents and I'm willing to let you keep them if you can get me a male or female with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 ivs. They know 4 egg moves of guard split, stealth rock, rock blast and wide guard.

Hey I was hoping you could help me breed something. I am trying to breed a shiny shieldon using the medusa method but I need a foreign pokemon. I have two parents and I'm willing to let you keep them if you can get me a male or female with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 ivs. They know 4 egg moves of guard split, stealth rock, rock blast and wide guard.
liked male 31/31/31/xx/31/31
what do you want for him?

liked male 31/31/31/xx/31/31
what do you want for him?
I will give you a male and female shieldon, both impish. You can keep them, Just breed them in your game and give one of the New ones back to me with this iv spread. I just need a male or female shieldon with the SPA tag on it so I can use it for medusa breeding to get a shiny

mmm and you can't breed for egg group?.. i have larvitar (egg group: monser)
Yeah I dont have any good parents with foreign tags in the monster egg group. Plus having two shieldon breed increases the chances of an egg getting produced making the process a little faster. The patents I have now are both 5 iv but no foreign tag

Yeah I dont have any good parents with foreign tags in the monster egg group. Plus having two shieldon breed increases the chances of an egg getting produced making the process a little faster. The patents I have now are both 5 iv but no foreign tag
well if you liked i have larvitars male for trade now... sorry but i don't have time for breeding shieldon... i have other projects now sorry :/

Hi I'm interested in your Mudkip and slakoth. I have a 5 iv modest Lotad and a 5iv ha naive absol with play rough if you're interested.

I have many other 5ivs I could breed but these are the ones I have ready atm.

i got gastlys and misdreavus in fast balls as well as clefairys in moon balls
clefairy ha or magic guard?
Hi I'm interested in your Mudkip and slakoth. I have a 5 iv modest Lotad and a 5iv ha naive absol with play rough if you're interested.

I have many other 5ivs I could breed but these are the ones I have ready atm.
i have lotad and absol...
don't have RU/NU flawless?

Last edited:
clefairy ha or magic guard?

i have lotad and absol...
don't have have RU/NU flawless?
Hmm alright. Well I can breed you a ha Murkrow, ha slowpoke, I could also get you a kabuto with whatever nature you want though I don't have access to its ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)