NEW:

Aipom Jolly Run Away 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Pursuit, Quick Guard and Switcheroo
Stock: I'm breeding now.​

Hi interested in this
Shellder Jolly Skill Link 31/31/31/XX/31/31 in Lure Ball
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Rock Blast and Icicle Spear
Stock: I'm breeding now.

If you want breeds, Check My thread (Link in my sig) under the breedables section. Although I dont mind trading other stuff for it :)

Hi interested in this
Shellder Jolly Skill Link 31/31/31/XX/31/31 in Lure Ball
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Rock Blast and Icicle Spear
Stock: I'm breeding now.

If you want breeds, Check My thread (Link in my sig) under the breedables section. Although I dont mind trading other stuff for it :)
i liked female magikarp HA (in dream ball) 5iv -SpA
you have stock?

CMT

i'm intersted in
Charmander (Y) (LUX BALL) Timid Solar Power 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ancient Power and Dragon Pulse

Corphish Adamant Adapatability 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Superpower and Knock Off
Male one

CMT

i'm intersted in
Charmander (Y) (LUX BALL) Timid Solar Power 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ancient Power and Dragon Pulse

Corphish Adamant Adapatability 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Superpower and Knock Off
Male one
i liked males skrelp poison point and swirlix ha

Would you be interested in a female or male goomy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with the egg moves curse, acid armor, counter, and poison tail for one of your female or male klefki?

I'm interested in Larvesta. I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Pichu w/ Fake Out, Bestow, Encore, and Volt Tackle, if you'd like to trade for that. It's male.

Edit: I also have a 6IV one that's female and Rash (with egg moves), if that works better.

Would you be interested in a female or male goomy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with the egg moves curse, acid armor, counter, and poison tail for one of your female or male klefki?
i have goomys sorry
I'm interested in Larvesta. I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Pichu w/ Fake Out, Bestow, Encore, and Volt Tackle, if you'd like to trade for that. It's male.

Edit: I also have a 6IV one that's female and Rash (with egg moves), if that works better.
are you still insterested? i liked male pichu

Hi!
I'm interested in
Shuppet Adamant Cursed Body 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force and Gunk Shot
Stock Cursed Body: Female in Dream Ball

I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Venipede in a Dive Ball, with egg moves Twineedle, Toxic Spikes and Spikes, Jolly nature, Speed Boost.

If this doesn't interest you, would you be interested in another Special ball Pokemon? I have a moderate selection of Apricorn and Dream Ball Pokemon. But since these aren't 5ivs, would a spitback for a spitback Shuppet be ok?
Thanks and hope you're interested!

Hi!
I'm interested in
Shuppet Adamant Cursed Body 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force and Gunk Shot
Stock Cursed Body: Female in Dream Ball

I can offer a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female Venipede in a Dive Ball, with egg moves Twineedle, Toxic Spikes and Spikes, Jolly nature, Speed Boost.

If this doesn't interest you, would you be interested in another Special ball Pokemon? I have a moderate selection of Apricorn and Dream Ball Pokemon. But since these aren't 5ivs, would a spitback for a spitback Shuppet be ok?
Thanks and hope you're interested!
nop thanks... and i don't have spitbacks only flawless for flawless

That works. I have it bred whenever you wanna trade. Also, can I get a male larvesta?

FC is 1177 7406 1038
ok i added you.. and tell me when you are online

ok i added you.. and tell me when you are online
I'll be online for the next 3 hours or so.

Edit: I don't think you posted the FC of your new 3ds? It says you haven't added me.

Edit2: Well, I have to leave for work. Let me know what time you'll be available tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)