Egg Moves: Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat and Avalanche
MALE ONLY
Stock: In breeding process​

Mudkip Adamant Torrent 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat and Avalanche
MALE ONLY
Stock: In breeding process

i could offer bp items. ``

I can make you Calm Rotom. Want Impish Immunity Gligar. Can you nickname it? Still interested if you can't. FC: 0232-8894-1080 IGN: Caio

Realized that, since I still don't have a Calm Ditto and Rotoms can't breed with each other, no, I CAN'T make them right now. My Bad. :(

But I'm still very interested in the Gligar and can make you these pokémon, if you want them:
Modest Gooey Goomi
Timid Frisk Noibat
Jolly Kangaskhan

Actually, I can make many simple breed pokémon from the breeding groups of Charizard, Goodra, Greninja, Azumarill and Talonflame, mainly. If you can think of any poké of these groups, tell me and I'll check if I can do them.

Last edited:
Guessing you don't have any female Protean Froakies eh? :P I'd trade both the pokemon you asked for for that! ^^

If not, I'll take female Klefki and male Litwick please!

ivs?

trades BAH
Sorry, I can't make them, actually. :( See my edited post for more info. IF you could borrow me a Calm Ditto, I could make them for you, but not otherwise. I can trade the other pokés I mentioned in the edit. Really looking for Gligar. :P Hope you are interested in any of those.

About the IV's, all pokés that I mentioned, I can make them with 5 IV's (missing the attack stat they don't use).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)