Skanky Shines

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: Nevermind, I haven't played X Y since the original release and didn't realize powersave existed. I'm not gonna waste time getting 5IV shinies when there's "hacks for dummies" available to the masses. Lame but not anything I'm hung up on. Lol I'll probably sign back onto this site for the 2 weeks that pokemon stay legit after ruby/saph drop. XD

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
edit: Nevermind, I haven't played X Y since the original release and didn't realize powersave existed. I'm not gonna waste time getting 5IV shinies when there's "hacks for dummies" available to the masses. Lame but not anything I'm hung up on. Lol I'll probably sign back onto this site for the 2 weeks that pokemon stay legit after ruby/saph drop. XD
Hacked Pokémon are not allowed to be traded on this site, and the community here does a very good job at keeping hacks out on the whole. The only thing Powersaves is legally used for here is checking the ESV of eggs and cloning Pokémon. No other codes are used. There's really not many other better places to find legitimate Pokémon than here.

Also, just saying, the Ruby and Sapphire remakes will have the exact same security measures as XY, so you won't find any more or less legitimate Pokémon once those roll out. In any case, welcome/goodbye to Smogon, whichever you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)