ORAS OU Sleeping Knights [Mega Diancie Offense]

Mega Diancie Offense

Hey guys welcome to my newest rmt: Sleeping knights. Considering how i was about to reach 500 posts i decided that my 500th post would be a rmt of a team that ive been using to great success recently. This is a really fun team built around Mega Diancie and Cm latios which is overall a really cool offensive core. I took the decision to build this team when i noticed how good mega diancie currently is in this meta and man is diancie a huge threat right now. With that said i hope you enjoy this team that i feel is pretty effective the current metagame.

Thought process:

This was the core used to start the team off with hp fire mega Diancie and cm Latios. Hp fire mega Diancie lures in steel types like Ferrothorn and Scizor in order to allow Cm Latios to rip apart teams. Diancie deals with offense while Latios handles more balance/defensive teams.

Both Latios and Diancie have trouble with Scizor/Ferro and steels in general so i picked offensive Heatran due to how it threatens a majority of the steel types in the tier. It also provides rocks which was useful.

I needed some form of momentum so i went with scarf Landorus-t to serve as a cleaner. It also Offensively checks Thundurus-I which is nice. Also provides a crucial ground immunity.

The team needed some sort of water resist in order to combat offensive water types. Mega Slowbro also was proving to be a problem so i went with Nasty plot Celebi in order to deal with water types.

Weavile and Bisharp proved to be a threat so i went with specs Keldeo which can decently check these two pokemon. Keldeos wall breaking capabilities are also nice for pressuring Lati's.

With Celebi, the team weak to mega Alakazam and Latios. Not only this but Nasty pass was really redundant considering all of my special attackers already hit hard enough. (lol at specs +2 Keldeo) To fix this issue i went with Av Tangrowth which patched up a ton of issues the team had. It also made me less weaker to Azumarill due to how Celebi is weak to knock off.​

Team at a glance:

(when reading in-depth analysis)
In depth Look:

Asuna/Mega-Diancie

Asuna (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Mega Diancie serves as the teams main win-con vs offense thanks to her massive offensive stats and speed. Aside from hitting hard mega diancie also is meant to lure in steel types and hit them with hidden power fire in order to help latios wall break vs some more bulky team. Thanks to diancie's offensive stats she makes for a decent lead as it can also prevent entry hazards from being set up thanks to magic bounce. The set is pretty simple, moonblast is Diancie's main stab move denting pretty much everything that does not resist it. Diamond storm is the second move which hits pokemon such as torn-t, zards and talon for super effective damage it also has a 50% chance to increase defense which in some situations can be fairly useful. Next is hidden power fire which lures in ferrothorn and mega scizor for cm latios. It also hits amoongus for ok damage but really is only for scizor and ferrothorn. Last is protect which gives diancie a free mega evolution. The reason for this is because of diancies lackluster speed tier pre-mega hitting 217 speed. Mega Diancie should be brought in as much as possible to pressure offense.

Pina/Latios
Pina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Calm Mind

Latios Serves as the teams main wallbreaker and boosting win-con. Thanks to Calm mind latios is capable of punching some massive holes in opposing teams and makes for a great way for weakening heatran for tangrowth who can only hit heatran with knock off. On top of this cm latios can pressure typical latios checks such as clefable who take at least 80% from a boosted psyshock preventing clefable from beating latios. +1 draco meteor can even ohko pokemon like Scarf tyranitar after rocks. Latios is also the teams secondary keldeo switch ins. Moveset wise psyshock hits pokemon such as clefable and azumarill as well as fighting types for heavy damage. Draco meteor is pretty much a nuke and thats boosted even further with Cm boosted draco's which decimate everything not named fairy types. In the next slot is roost which allows latios to recover off damage. Calm mind is the last move which turns latios into a even bigger threat causing some massive damage after even one boost.

Lisbeth/Heatran

Lisbeth (Heatran) (F) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is the teams rock setter. Naturally every good team requires stealth rocks so i went with heatran as my rocker due to how it can offensively check fast mega scizor. Seeing as how mega diancie can only lure in scizor, Heatrans speed is really important so that i can force scizor out or risk getting ohko'd. The main point of this set is not only to Set rocks but also pressure and weaken clefable which can somtimes prove to be annoying. The chip damage from mag storm is also really nice. The air balloon on heatran allows me to switch into pokemon that heatran outspeeds such as excadrill. One other benefit of this set is that defensive ground types like hippowdon without stone edge get walled by this set. As far as moves go Magma storm as stated above is used to trap pokemon such as clefable which can prove to be annoying. Earthpower hits stuff like charizard-x and opposing heatran for super effective damage. Taunt Allows me to completely shut down pokemon such as clefable stopping them from healing off damage. It also means i can pressure chansey and seriously weaken it. Last is Stealth rock which is used to help get crucial chip damage on pokemon like scarf tar vs cm latios at +1. Try to keep the air balloon as long as possible for pokemon like mega diancie and other pokemon that relies on ground coverage for beating heatran.

Klein/Landorus-Therian

Klein (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian serves as the teams Cleaner/pivot. Thanks to the choice scarf landorus-t makes for a great late game cleaner and revenge killer it also can check some pokemon like excadrill and talon but generally that's more tangrowths job because offensive landorus dont take iron heads very well. That aside Landorus-T provides a nice offensive check to pokemon like Thundurus which can otherwise be a rather annoying threat, so for this reason being able to outspeed it and ohko back with Stone edge is really helpful. Having the choice scarf also means i can force out mega manectric assuming it goes for a volt switch or thunderbolt which is nice. Move set wise Earthquake is landorus-t's main stab attack which hits really hard overall. Next is u-turn which gains momentum into pokemon like Diancie or latios. Stone edge completes the infamous edgequake combination hitting stuff like tornadus-T and Thundurus for super effective damage. In the last slot is knock off which makes for a great utility move knocking off the foes items while also having some nice coverage. Remember that scarf landorus-T cant switch in as much as opposed to Defensive sets due to 0 bulk investment.

Leafa/Tangrowth

Leafa (Tangrowth) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tangrowth is a solid glue pokemon on this team checking a large amount of things such as mega alakazam, keldeo, Excadrill, azumarill, Manaphy and even the latis. Overall Tangrowths utility and coverage is really helpful for this team as it gives me a very annoying and potent tank that can really be annoying to switch into. The fact that AV tangrowth shuts down a majority of Water types in the tier alone is really useful. Tangrowths moveset is pretty cool. Leaf storm is used over giga drain in this case in order to get more damage off of manaphy as leaf storm gives you better roles when compared to giga drain. It also hits fairly hard which is nice. Knock off Hits psychic and ghost types for super effective damage which can lead to stuff like the latis losing their life orb. Knocking items off is just useful period. Sludge bomb hits stuff like clefable for super effective damage and also hits azumarill without going for leaf storm. The 30% poison chance is also really nice as it can give you usefull chip damage. In the last slot is hidden power fire which is used to ferrthorn cant set up spikes for free vs tangrowth. Seeing as how this team lacks hazard removal its important that ferrothorn cant freely set hazards all over tangrowth.

Kirito/Keldeo

Kirito (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]​

Keldeo is the final member of this team acting as a wallbreaker and a check to weavile and bisharp which are rather threatening to this team. Keldeo's wallbreaking power just makes it very helpful as it pressures a ton of switch ins weakening things greatly. Naturally scald burns are also useful as it can pressure pokemon such as amoongus from properly checking mega diancie and tangrowth. Specs keldeo also has great synergy with cm latios because keldeo takes care of dark types for latios while latios takes care of defensive starmie and slowbro. Move set wise everything is standerd with hydro pump being keldeo's strongest stab move doing massive damage to things including 2hko-ing clefable. Scald is keldeo's secondary water stab which is very spam able thanks to none other then scald burns. Secret sword is keldeos main fighting stab denting physically weak pokemon like chansey and hitting other pokemon like rotom-w who resist water type moves. Last is hidden power electric which is used for hitting Water types like Starmie and Slowbro for OK damage. It also hits Azumarill super effectively which is nice to have around.

Threat List:

Thundurus-i: Nasty plot 3 atks can prove to be a issue. However it can still be pressured from setting up.
Gengar: Pretty difficult to switch into.

Alakazam/Mega Alakazam: Only real switch in is Tangrowth.
Replays:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-330535747
VS Aer0dactyl X (mega Aerodactyl Balance)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-329098243
VS Sonired (Toxicroak+Manaphy Balance)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-330930044
VS ArchPhantom (Mega slowbro Balance)

Importable:

Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Pina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Calm Mind

Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Klein (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Kirito (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Klein (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Kirito (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Pina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Conclusion:

Overall i feel like this is a solid team in the meta currently. Its proven to be really effective in terms of how it functions aside from being weak to a few boosters like thundy-i. Huge thanks to mattl for going over the team with me for a good half hour or so as it really helped having someone go over the squad with me. Also thanks to all my friends in the overused room on PS! With this said i hope you guys enjoy this team showcase!

Shout outs:

Sonired Team Pokepals bludz AM Nedor m00ns Iloveleague jordanlad Teremiare Terrakion. Skarmx2 Vertex p2 Reverb littlelucario MattL Giagantic FlamingVictini Prankster Omegasization Costi ArchPhantom GeeMick Draeden Zamrock dukevesper NotFalse Mistaken Hector Hard Mode StarZabRighT Darkreaper215 FookMi?

Thanks to everyone!
Also Team Pokepals Sucks :]​

Last edited:
Having seen you use this team many times, I can certainly say that this team is well built, especially for your playstyle. I do, however, see a number of weaknesses of your team.

1. The first obvious weakness of this team is to spike stacking offense. You have no hazard removal on this team and mons like skarmory, ferrothorn and klefki do have some opportunity to threaten out your mega diancie and latios and get free spikes up on these mons. Given that your team is so prone to allowing hazards, a number of other potential weaknesses arise.
2. Diancie is one potential threat to your team to which you have few answer:
252 SpA Mega Diancie Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 132-156 (32.6 - 38.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and 3 layers of Spikes
While you do have a few checks to that mon on your team (landorus, tangrowth) both are very prone to being weakened and this presents a difficulty for your team.
3. Fast electrics appear to be another weakness for your team. Given that you have only one mon faster than pokemon like mega manectric, thundurus-i and raikou, these mons can put on a lot of pressure, especially with entry hazards up. Mega manectric is the most obvious of these threats. With entry hazards up, latios is a poor counter and thus the burden of killing it falls to landorus-t which the opponent can play around. Thundurus-i is also a threat, being able to take down every mon on your team bar tangrowth after rocks (with the nasty plot 3 attacks set). +2 252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 239-283 (59.1 - 70%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
4. Another weakness of the team appears to be calm mind users paired with tyranitar. As we saw in your game vs archphantom, without latios, your way of dealing with mons like reuniclus, and slowbro are limited. You have to apply immense amounts of pressue to stop them from setting up and sweeping you.
5. Dark spam is another weakness of your team. Your only counter, keldeo is easily worn down and this leaves openings for dark pokemon, especially weavile to clean up your team with hazards.
6. Your switch ins to physical fightings like lopunny and breloom don't really exist. Both of these mons come in and basically get a kill. With a weakened latios, breloom can win all on its own.
7. I would like to point out that your only switch in to opposing landorus-t are tangrowth and your own landorus, neither of which appreciate knock off.

Potential Changes:
1. There are a few ways that I think you could potentially improve these match-ups. My suggestions would be to change keldeo from a specs set to a life orb rest talk set with scald and secret sword or with mystic water (which can bluff scarf and avoids the wear down of life orb). This can improve your dark spam match-up and prevent keldeo from being worn down. You could also potentially go to a scarf keldeo set to improve the lopunny, alakazam, mega manectric, raikou, and thundurus match-up all among the threats I identified above. If you do, i would recommend going with an hp electric set, since you are very weak to bd azu in which has the potential to set up on diancie or landorus-t on the switch out.
2. I would go amoonguss>tangrowth. This may just be a personal thing but I find that this may give you a much better electric match-up as well as improve the fairy match-up (altaria, clefable) when heatran is weakened. Amoonguss is able to sponge hits better without AV allowing it greater recovery. It has great utility with spore, stun spore, clear smog etc. This could improve the electric match-up vs things like raikou and thundurus. It will also greatly improve your breloom match-up and lopunny match-up (and you can keep the nickname)
3. The next changes I would make would be to change landorus-t from a scarf set to a defensive set. Currently I feel you have very little ability to deal with charizard-x, and lopunny two of the greatest threats to ou. This again may be a personal thing but the scarf set you are using is very prone to being worn down and doesn't represent a great check to most of the mons you are weak to. If you do change to a defensive set, I would greatly recommend either sd or toxic. These two attacks will allow you to break through walls like hippowdon or weaken calm mind users. Defensive landorus-t also helps with the changes I made earlier which make you weaker to Ground types like landorus and excadrill.
4. One potential way to improve the manectric match-up is to change heatran to a more bulky set. It may not be necessary to use a lot of spdef investment but max hp goes a long way for improving the manectric and tornadus match-up both of which put on significant pressure. I think that having toxic on one of the mons on your team is necessary because your slowbro match-up isn't great.

Since this is a long-ass rate:

tl;dr

scarf keldeo/mystic water or life orb rest talk keldeo > specs keldeo
amoonguss>tangrowth
Defensive landorus-t @ sd or toxic> scarf landorus-t
Max hp heatran Toxic > stealth rock heatran

I recognize that these changes make your team a bit more passive but I think that goes a long way towards improving opposing your HO match-up. Thanks!

Last edited:

Nedor

thiccc
hey BlazeLatias, at first glance the build looks fairly generic and effective, but there were a few issues i could recognize when reading deeper about the team and playing with it myself. having no real win-condition to end out a game equated in consistency issues, and even with scarf landorus-t as a form of speed control, it could easily be exploited by the opponent by finding a simple set-up opportunity from a few cleaners that are unmanageable; i don't consider cm latios a win-condition in this scenario, in practice it functions more as a breaker to soften up checks. switching around roles will help with this issue while not opening up the build to any greater problems, but rather making the team more efficient in what it does. there are also a few spread changes to optimize the team. iloveleague brings up some decent points in his rate above, but it means the build loses to any alakazam set, potentially loses his only revenge killer if resttalk keldeo is ran, while also overlooking the fact that offensive builds offensively break down faster threats like mega manectric / thundurus, and they should also take advantage of stuff's checks through set-up opportunities, but i'll get into that later.

i'll start off with the biggest and most drastic change first, this being double dance landorus-t > scarf. this provides a reliable win-condition to end out a game, while also finding set-up opportunities with the offensive core of m-diancie / latios / keld getting revenge killed by scarfed grounds or sand rush excadrill, giving you free set-up to break past the opponent earlier in the match allowing something else to clean later on, or simply sweep once its checks are in range through a lure or wallbreaker. not only this, but i find dd landorus-t to be incredible right now and extremely hard to check, often teams rely on offensive pressure to prevent it from setting up. this change makes you lose your main form of speed control to revenge kill faster threats that your backbone can't deal with, but my next change will remedy this. i recommend scarf keldeo > specs to help with cleaning the match late-game, provide a way of managing 'mons like mega lopunny, offensive electrics, gengar, etc., and crippling mega diancie and dd lando-t checks is appreciated. i don't find resttalk to be needed here as the combination of keldeo and mega diancie offensively check dark types like weavile and bisharp.

the next change is mainly a way of helping dd landorus-t or mega diancie clean the game and consistently pave the way for a sweep; thunderbolt > calm mind on latios would be beneficial for multiple reasons. luring in mixdef / spdef skarmory is great for your team as it saps momentum from a few of your members, being capable of setting spikes or phazing the team around can get problematic, and means your main cleaner has a much easier time. bd azumarill can get extremely annoying by finding a set-up opportunity on a few of your members, and thunderbolt enables you to efficiently revenge kill it, while also not being forced draco bulky waters like suicune, starmie, and slowbro is nice.

as for smaller changes, i'd change tangrowth's spread to 252 hp / 56 def / 200 spdef instead of your current one to lower rolls from lo adamant excadrill's iron head, mega diancie's diamond storm, as well as specs keldeo's secret sword, which all prove to be issues. also, you should be using 29 hp ivs on latios to hit a life orb number, as well as 0 atk ivs to take minimum damage from foul play and confusion. even with av tangrowth and scarf keldeo, you can try chople heatran to alleviate some pressure from mega gardevoir, alakazam, and gengar. overall, i feel like i made the build more consistent with a solid way of ending out a match, as well as a few tools in lures to support it; speed control is still important so the backbone doesn't get overwhelmed by threats easily, and retaining that isn't too difficult by switching around roles.
----
Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 56 HP / 220 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Kirito (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Pina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

good luck with the team and have a good day!
(◕ᴥ◕)

Yeah so Nedor rated the whole team which isn't fair :[. I agree with basically all of his set changes, but there are some threats that I can mention for the threat list :D. Most of these threats are threats because of their insane coverage, but yeah I would just watch out for these mons. DD Gyarados 6-0s. Mamoswine has a lot of fun. Reuniclus is a threat as well as the zams. BD Chesnaught 6-0s and most importantly, Tornadus Therian kinda just weakens your whole team for the game. These threats are just some things to consider for the threat list as mons to look out for. Nice team
Also Team Pokepals does suck :D

Ehy very cute team! My suggest is to change the moveset of
in Rest talk. Why do it? Because your team is very weak at
and
. Keldeo Rest talk help you vs these weak making them easier to handle.
Keldeo @ Mystic Water/Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

My advice is to use Mystic Water>Life Orb for help you against
that with the damage of Life Orb and Hazard it takes you on the range, easily.

Other advice is to change the set of
in Defensive, because help you against
and
. Maximum HP investment increases Landorus-T's longevity and, when coupled with the 8 EVs in Special Defense, allows him to survive a Hidden Power Ice from
at full health that is a weak for your team.. 8 Speed EVs allow him to outspeed
and the remaining EVs go into Defense with an Impish nature to optimize Landorus-T's physical bulk. Leftovers is Landorus-T's only source of recovery and offers him more longevity.
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Change
>
for help you against
and
. Raikou it keeps the momentum, help you vs
and form a good volt-turn with

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball

My suggest is to replace Defog>Calm Mind on
and
anough to help you vs stall or Balance, Calm Mind is slightly pointless, Defog is more useful for your team, because help you vs Volturn team and offense team.
Team complete with my suggestions:
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Pina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Defog

Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball

hope help you. Gl with the Team!

Last edited:
Ehy very cute team! My suggest is to change the moveset of
in Rest talk. Why do it? Because your team is very weak at
and
. Keldeo Rest talk help you vs these weak making them easier to handle.
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

My advice is to use Mystic Water>Life Orb for help you against
that with the damage of Life Orb and Hazard it takes you on the range, easily.

Other advice is to change the set of
in Defensive, because help you against
and
. Maximum HP investment increases Landorus-T's longevity and, when coupled with the 8 EVs in Special Defense, allows him to survive a Hidden Power Ice from
at full health that is a weak for your team.. 8 Speed EVs allow him to outspeed
and the remaining EVs go into Defense with an Impish nature to optimize Landorus-T's physical bulk. Leftovers is Landorus-T's only source of recovery and offers him more longevity.
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Change
>
for help you against
and
. Raikou it keeps the momentum, help you vs
and form a good volt-turn with

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball

Team complete with my suggestions:
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Pina (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Calm Mind/Hidden Power Fire/Thunderbolt

Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball

hope help you. Gl with the Team!
Nedor already stated why defensive landot and rest talk keldeo wouldent work all that well. Raikou means i dont have a fairy resist and im not running a team without one. Im not making any changes that will turn this team into a balance team. Not to mention i hate av raikou because of how weak it is.

252 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 165-195 (40.8 - 48.2%) -- 66.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

So Mega Gardevoir + Rocks = 0 Mega Gardevoir switch ins = its a problem so probably should add to threat list

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
STOP ADVERTISING THIS IN THE OU ROOM U GAY FGT

On a more serious note, cm latios is a very shaky wincon, so u probably wanna go double dance>scarf lando or something like that since u lack a wincon and that is usually a sign of a team being inconsistent. Also, running earth power>diamond storm on diancie allows you to speed tie with gengar, giving u a way to beat it late game if ur other possible answers to it are dead, esp since tang already has hp fire. There are probably other things but I can't really think of them atm since this is a pretty solid team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)