Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Bug Buzz
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- U-turn

Accelgor reaches 492 SpA with Modest nature + Specs, which allows it to easily OKHO things weak to Bug Buzz, or even frail mons neutral to it, such as Ambipom and Cinccino. Combined with a really good speed of 389, it has an amazing combination of power and speed to devastate teams, or at least poke holes in enemy walls. Bug Buzz is STAB. Focus Blast wrecks stuff that could otherwise take a Bug Buzz, such as Steelix. HP Rock smacks fire and flying types hard, and OHKOs Dodrio. U-turn for momentum if you expect they'll switch in something Accelgor can't handle.

Grimlock (Tyrantrum) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Dragon Claw

Tyrantrum boasts a nice 121 base Atk stat, when combined with Head Smash/Rock Head combo and a Choice Scarf allows it to clean up enemy teams with ease. Head Smash is the main STAB, Outrage is for when you don't want to risk Head Smash's shaky 80% accuracy, Superpower for rocks and steel types, also catches things such as Ambipom off-guard, Dragon Claw is for when you don't want to be locked into Outrage.

Aku (Drapion) (M) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off
- Earthquake

Drapion is the set-up sweeper/stallbreaker of the team. Shuca Berry is really good on Drapion since his only weakness is ground. Use SD when they EQ and then PJab/KO/EQ depending on what'll hit the hardest. SD to boost attack, especially since 90 base Atk is mediocre. Poison Jab is Poison STAB which hits grass and fairy types, Knock Off is Dark STAB and knocks off the enemies item, EQ is coverage against things such as Rhydon and Steelix.

Grassmunch (Rotom-Mow) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Leaf Storm
- Trick

Rotom-Mow is my favorite Rotom of the bunch, I've used it a lot in lower tiers since Electric/Grass is an amazing STAB combination and levitate allows you to switch in on EQ with impunity. The original set had Scarf, but I changed it to Specs since I don't like having 2 (or more) scarfers on the same team. Volt Switch for momentum. Thunderbolt for strong Electric STAB. Leaf Storm destroys ground types and dents things that try to switch into it. Trick to cripple stuff.

MyFootUpYourAss (Hitmonlee) @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

Hitmonlee with LO and Reckless HJK coming off of a base 120 Atk hits like a truck. HJK is the main STAB. Mach Punch for priority. KO to hit ghost/psychic types. Rapid Spin to get rid of annoying hazards.

Jack (Samurott) (M) @ Waterium Z
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Aqua Jet

Samurott is really underrated, especially the special attacking set. Most people expect physical so they send out something like Cofagrigus or an Intimidate mon only to eat a Hydro Pump. Waterium Z allows me to have a one time nuke, though you should get rid of Vaporeon/Quagsire before you use it since they can render it useless with Water Absorb. Waterium Z is also good at faking a Choice Specs/Scarf. Hydro Pump is the main STAB. Grass Knot hits other water types and OHKOs Quagsire. Ice Beam for grass types. Aqua Jet is priority and allows Samurott to pick off weakened mons.

I know I don't have any Stealth Rock users, but I've done just fine with this team without them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)