1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon All Generation Tournament - UU edition! [Semi Finals]

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by AuraRayquaza, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfs

zfs Everything old is new again
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

Sorry for being a world-class john, been crazy busy with my senior thesis, we'll get this done over the weekend
  2. Demist

Demist

zfs is strong
  3. zfs

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

So, I won 3 of 5 games, but I got such insane luck in BW2 UU (our final match) that I didn't feel comfortable taking a straight-up win. I decided to let a coinflip decide it. We went on irc, rolled a 2-sided die, and it came up 2. Colcho had called tails (2), so he moves on.

It was really fun to play all 5 metas, and they were awesome games besides the crit-hax. GL in the Finals!

Edit: NM, we're going to re-play the BW UU with the same teams instead of doing a coinflip.
  4. zfs

Mentor

We replayed BW2 UU with the same teams and Colcho won 2-0 in a game with only one crit and it probably wasn't a game-changer like my two crits were in our first match. GG's, and gl in the Finals.
  5. Colchonero

Colchonero

GGs Zfs, i really enjoyed those funny games. And thanks again for be such sportsmanlike. This community would be better if all the people were like you.
  6. ~GreenCore

~GreenCore Hardwire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)