1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon All Generation Tournament - UU edition! [Semi Finals]

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by AuraRayquaza, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfs

zfs Everything old is new again
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

Sorry for being a world-class john, been crazy busy with my senior thesis, we'll get this done over the weekend
  2. Demist

Demist

zfs is strong
  3. zfs

is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

So, I won 3 of 5 games, but I got such insane luck in BW2 UU (our final match) that I didn't feel comfortable taking a straight-up win. I decided to let a coinflip decide it. We went on irc, rolled a 2-sided die, and it came up 2. Colcho had called tails (2), so he moves on.

It was really fun to play all 5 metas, and they were awesome games besides the crit-hax. GL in the Finals!

Edit: NM, we're going to re-play the BW UU with the same teams instead of doing a coinflip.
  4. zfs

Mentor

We replayed BW2 UU with the same teams and Colcho won 2-0 in a game with only one crit and it probably wasn't a game-changer like my two crits were in our first match. GG's, and gl in the Finals.
  5. Colchonero

Colchonero

GGs Zfs, i really enjoyed those funny games. And thanks again for be such sportsmanlike. This community would be better if all the people were like you.
  6. ~GreenCore

~GreenCore Hardwire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)