Smogon Brawl Tournament #3 - Round 5

Winners:
dbolt vs chompy
mr.esc vs dunk

Losers:
thunderhorse vs 180.roger
maku vs sam388

Dems da predictions. Guess who loses to Dunk?
So Thunderhorse better win it so I can move on and claim victory in the losers bracket!

Sorry, TH, but knowing Kuaz, he's going to use MK and Olimar. Maybe you can beat him when he plays those characters, but I dunno, I have a heck of a time with him...

Predictions:

dbolt vs. CHOMPY - I will be very angry if my prediction doesn't come through.
MrEsc vs. Dunk - I hope I don't lose!

TH vs. 180.ROGER
Maku
vs. sam388 - I remember playing Sam388. Maku is better.

Sorry, TH, but knowing Kuaz, he's going to use MK and Olimar. Maybe you can beat him when he plays those characters, but I dunno, I have a heck of a time with him...
MK I can handle. He degenerates his kill moves to the point where he won't kill me till 150%+ on battlefield. His Olimar is much more troublesome.

Shit this is gonna be epic, I can't to find out who the best of smogon is. Good luck to everyone.

I just love how people predict that im going to win even though no one hasnt even played me once in brawl.

Shit this is gonna be epic, I can't to find out who the best of smogon is. Good luck to everyone.
It's quite obvious who the best person is.

(Maku)

Besides, an online tournament really isn't the best way to determine who is the best.

Edit: Silly CHOMPY, we've all seen your combo video.

Hehe, well I wouldn't jump to conclusions right away Dunk, though I'm overly appreciative of what you think! =D

But....I main Lucas and Sam mains ROB (I believe....) and I've actually fought him recently and the outcomes were mostly in his favor (though they were highly spirited matches). =/

I'm not saying that I'll definitely lose, but it'll be a struggle. Skill is one thing, but character match ups are another.

I'll be sure to give it everything I've got though! =O

(Also, Chompy, we must fight one day...I must face your skill! I've been hearing good things aboutcha!!!) =3 [btw, who do you main?]

DON'T LOSE DUNK!!!! TAKE THE CROWN!!!! X3 ~hint hint~ ^^

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE CHEERING US ON!!! =D

Nah. Even if by some grace I beat you, MrEsc, I have to play CHOMPY. And if I beat CHOMPY, I have to play OliSnakeMK

I mean

Kuaz

Edit: MrEsc beat me. 2-0

Won 2-0
Amazing Games Dunk :[
You left too soon after the matches, but they were honestly the best I had this entire tourney. JJ was an odd choice but ah well.

Seriously, I won by the skin of my nose the first match.
Also very close on JJ.

Dunk, win the losers bracket and fight Chompy in the Grand Finals. I doubt I can beat an accomplished Diddy, after the number you did to me.

PS. Don't quit Brawl. You are the best, still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)