Smogon Brawl Tournament #3 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school is having a tourney on Friday, so I'll let you guys know how I easily won, there will even be a cash prize.

Don't be so angry just because I may win some money, theres no need to feel such tension. I hope you win, because it can only make you better and more confident for our upcoming one.

They usually don't.

Hell, I may even cosplay my Ike outfit for it, just so they know how deranged it can get.

id watch what you say wolt...

<MrEsc> also Maku is a furry
<Maku> duh lol
<Maku> finally figured that out Esc? =)

Alright alright, no sense in getting anyone riled up, especially when they can just go bash me on IRC or wherever it you kids go.

Esc will get 2nd place because I'm going to be there. And everbody knows Ness>G&W. Im getting that trophy! (Esc is pretty damn good, therefore he will get 2nd place) Good Luck to Wolt and his tourney.

Hey, $20 is $20. I and my friend ended up running it as the people who wanted to do it weren't that intellectual when it came to designing decent tournaments. We ended up using 2 Wii's and setting up a Free-for-All items tourney, and a 1v1 no items tourney. I was lucky enough to win the 1v1 I set up, while my friend ended up winning the one he created. What good would a trophy do Escal? Its cool and all, but with gas prices these days any money is welcome.

Hey, $20 is $20. I and my friend ended up running it as the people who wanted to do it weren't that intellectual when it came to designing decent tournaments. We ended up using 2 Wii's and setting up a Free-for-All items tourney, and a 1v1 no items tourney. I was lucky enough to win the 1v1 I set up, while my friend ended up winning the one he created. What good would a trophy do Escal? Its cool and all, but with gas prices these days any money is welcome.
Gas price? I don't care about that, I take the bus right now. Also it isn't just a trophy, foo, it's a trophy plus some other stuff. The only thing that I can remember is a visa giftcard or something.

Anyways, why are you arguing about which tourney reward is better? You were also pretty hostile a few posts up, so I don't know why you, if you do that is, have an issue with me.

<_____________>

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm trying to chill at my friend's place today, so I might be able to Brawl when I get there.

Gas price? I don't care about that, I take the bus right now. Also it isn't just a trophy, foo, it's a trophy plus some other stuff. The only thing that I can remember is a visa giftcard or something.

Anyways, why are you arguing about which tourney reward is better? You were also pretty hostile a few posts up, so I don't know why you, if you do that is, have an issue with me.

<_____________>
Because you were being a jerk a few posts up. Sorry if its hard to tell expressions like sarcasm through the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)