Smogon Brawl Tournament #4 - Site vs Site THE MATCHUPS!!

Maku's public hanging is scheduled at for 1500 hours tomorrow actually.
C'mon guys, I could understand IF we were like...REALLY behind, but we're not. =/

....let it go.... x3

I told all of you that it was a mistake to have me as #1. Was not my overflowing humility enough to imply that? lol

Anyhoo, it seems we're currently in a good position (absolutely with no help from me of course xD). Feel free to bomb on me as much as you'd like, but don't think that'll change my happy-go-lucky enthusiasm when playing this game! ;P

So I won my games vs Daisydog

1st Game : Yoshi's Island (1-0) she wins
2nd Game: SmashVille (3-0) I win
3rd Game : Delfino Plaza (1-0) I win

She just kept doing the same thing over and over again, which added to the lagfi, completely messed up my game. Anyways, 7 more pts to Smogon!

EDIT: I wasn't really trying on the 1st + 3rd games (sandbagging), the only time I used pkt2 was to kill her last stock in the last game lol

Matchup Predictions: Lol I hope this is not too late

1. FallMoon vs. Maku~thehowlingvortex~ -maku 2nd, fallmoon 3rd
2. Arikado vs. Dunk -arikado 2nd, dunk 3rd
3. evergoo vs. HotGarbage -hotgarbage 2nd, evergoo 3rd
4. maigoyume vs. Mr. Escalator -maigoyume 2nd, mresc 3rd
5. suko_32 vs. CHOMPY -chompy 2nd, suko 3rd
6. JoeB1233 vs. Thunderhorse -joeb 2nd, thorse 3rd
7. Zitanix vs. Colin -colin 2nd, zitanix 3rd
8. Mr. Beef vs. sam388 -mrbeef 2nd, sam 3rd
9. Jack vs. Umby -umby 2nd, jack 3rd
10. Daisydog vs. Shaky -daisydog 2nd, shaky 3rd
11. dmunkee22 vs. dbolt -dbolt 2nd, dmunkee 3rd
12. dyeknom vs. Yoshi King -dyeknom 2nd, yoshiking 3rd
13. BlueLobstah vs. MrE -mre 2nd, bluelobstah 3rd
14. Strell vs. zerowing -strell 2nd, zdub 3rd
15. hero101 vs. Phiddlesticks -phiddle 2nd, hero 3rd
16. Rig vs. Chali -rig 2nd, chali 3rd

So there you go!!! pretty accurate huh?

Good job so far guys! I should be winning my match early next week 8). Keep it up :pimp:.

Eh, I really don't have much else to say <_____>. Shame access to the other forum isn't encouraged in this tourney, as some inter-forum communication would make this more interesting :P. But that's already been beaten to death so I'll shut up about it :cloud:.

I won 2-0 vs dmunkee
Game 1: Smashville 1 stock Zelda vs Pit
Game 2: Battlefield 2 stock Zelda vs Bowser

My predictions are FTW, it will come out exactly as predicted :)
Yes they are. *Hint I won *Hint

Round 1 Chali (ZSS) v Rig (Kirby) Smashville
The match started off with me getting him to the 80%'s by pummeling him with suit pieces. After my pieces were gone I slowed my game down to see how he played which seemed to be my down fall because in less than a minute the game was down to 1 stock each in the K.O. able percents. I took his last stock with the DSmash --> DSmash --> FAir combo.

Round 2 Chali (ZSS) v Rig (Lucario) Delfino Plaza (His CP)
He was using Lucario, which is a pretty good counter to ZSS, so once again I decided to play a little more defensively, but was once again a bad choice since he got me to around 60% before I actually decided to get things rolling. I took his first stock but as soon as he responded he took mine. Things were even now and I felt that I now had a second chance to get things started right. After some
DTilt --> UAir --> UAir combos I took his second stock with me at around 60%. After a couple of combos from me and some DAirs, Shadow Balls, and AAAs he took my second stock with him on his last stock at around 80%. He jumped off stage trying to avoid one of my DSmashes and while he was in the air I got him with my UAir, took his last stock, and won the set.

We had a friendly after that. He was using Jigglypuff and we were playing on Pokemon Stadium. I don't think PS is the best place to CP a Jiggly but after a close game I won with 1 stock left.

I won 2-0 against hero101

First match was Bowser vs Pit on FD (his random pick) and I won with 1 stock (his first few moves were arrow, arrow, arrow, side b so I was originally thinking aaaaaaaaaa but he ended up not being a generic spammy Pit, which was nice). I took him to Norfair for the second match where he went Falco, and I won with 2 stocks.

Good games dude!

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good job Phiddlesticks.

I like the over lack of usage of MK and Snake so far.

edit: Congrats to you too Chali.

ok, so let me just see what's going on here. Alot of people's post confuse me as to if they're serious or not.

~Phiddlesticks won (confirmed by CAG post)
~Chali won (confirmed by CAG post)
~MrE won...? (not confirmed but may have been implied by his opponent)

Plus Shaky's victory hasn't been counted yet in either forum.

Hopefully all that is right, then we'll be a good ways up on points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)