Smogon Brawl Tournament #4 - Site vs Site THE MATCHUPS!!

Hehe, looks like things are going well for everyone. ^^

Glad to hear it! =P

I'm beginning to think that my loss was chivalrous in a way, seeing how the rest of their team is getting their butts handed to them; that, or it just SERIOUSLY helped SCREW with their minds! (delicious) x3

These site tourneys are fun! I'd love to have another. (Just put Dunk as #1....k? He's our secret weapon!) ;P

Guys(+Dunk)! I'm leaving this sunday to D.R and I probably won't have any internet/wi-fi connection there.

So if I disappear suddenly for like 3 weeks on IRC ^^^^^^

Anyways, good luck to the people that still haven't played!!!!!

p.s Ness is broken

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if i was number 1 i would have pulled out some kung fu asian trickery and they wouldnt even know what hit them

honestly guys good job you are great ^______^

Jackal I love you :>
at this rate, by the time I get the contact info, we will already have enough points.

uups
also I was hoping zerowing/evergoo were going to make a forum to be the "neutral" ground for us. It would be cool to talk to our ENEMIES.

I don't use a turbo controller!

Am I allowed to register on the other site to set up a match with my opponent? I don't have AIM, and if I were to install it, I'd be unable to utilize it without using my parents' email addresses, which would probably just get me in trouble.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't use a turbo controller!

Am I allowed to register on the other site to set up a match with my opponent? I don't have AIM, and if I were to install it, I'd be unable to utilize it without using my parents' email addresses, which would probably just get me in trouble.
Create your own AIM account. You shouldn't need an existing email to do so. If you do, just create one on yahoo or MSN.

Also, my opponent has contacted me. Who will sub for me if my Wii gets Moth Canceled?

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Umby reporting in. I've won my match.

I fucked up first match, but I stopped trying to mind game him so much for the last two matches, and came out on top.

I'd like to participate in the next tourney; How would I go about doing that?
I doubt the next tourney is going to be site vs site, so you should be able to just sign up for it.

Umby reporting in. I've won my match.

I fucked up first match, but I stopped trying to mind game him so much for the last two matches, and came out on top.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Nice work Umby :P.

In other news I should be getting my match done today. If I win we'll have 64 points (we need 69 to win :]). I say "IF" because the cross country lag is going to make things borderline unplayable.... but ah well.

I RETURN VICTORIOUS

PAY HEED TO MY MIGHTY LOINS

what

Yeah, anyways I won my matches against evergoo... though his snake gave me one hell of a time. I'll be uploading 2 of the matches in due time, so I won't talk too much about them in this post. It's a pity the lag made our matches a bit of a joke :/ but eh, that's wifi <____>. Seriously though, evergoo was one scary opponent, and is an awesome guy on top of that, so kudos, and good games ;).

If we have another Site vs. Site tourney in the future, I know of a few other gaming communities that play Smash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)