Smogon Brawl Tournament #4 - Site vs Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't believe I am aware of who quinnydinny is. Regardless, I rarely praise anyone.

I'm clearly better than MrEsc. I'm just not better than his friend, the phantom hitbox.

Just saying Umby.

Uguu~

(also I did place you higher than me on my list. Higher than most people did on their lists actually, just below Maku and Dunk).

OMG....why am I #1!!! T-T

That CAN'T be right! I'm above Dunk! o.o
(clearly a misprint)

*finishes complaining*

Well, I'll certainly do my best.

Say, exactly HOW did I get placed that high? O.o

Does everyone really think I'm THAT good with just Lucas & Jigglypuff?

I don't know stoo. You did lose to my Ganon that one time, but my Ganon is superior to the bottom of this list and you all know it isn't.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus

(clearly a misprint)

*finishes complaining*

If I can be honest without offending you, based on the last time I was able to play with you, apparently I'm the only that differs in opinion to this.

Hm, I think I should be lower than #3, but eh, I'll try not to bone it up xP. It was hard to make that list though, as many of us go fairly even. Looking back at the last tourney I'm sure there were some great players that were left out, but we can only vote on who we've played 8/.

Anyways good luck to all, this should be fun.

Ahh crap, I didn't get in the to 15 8(

oh well, everyone else should go out and fight for us.

By the way, why is it only 15 people? At first I just guessed zerowing was throwing in himself by default, but now... I don't get it...

(clearly a misprint)

*finishes complaining*

honestly, i think your the best player on earth. if you can not just use jiggly, but can kick ass with jiggly, you deserve the spot.

I figured as much, the list anyways. Phiddlesticks is a bit of a surprise, I never would have expected that. Anyways good luck to all and could somebody please tell me what site are we fighting against?

Good Luck to all. I guess I'm not well known enough to have a spot (or I simply suck, you decide >_>)

I think 3 Ness Mains would be a bit too much, anyway. PK POWER! o/

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it looks like i didnt make the cut.......................................................

good luck team smogon :)

[im still greater than sonuis]

What makes you think that Jackal? zerowing only posted 1-15. I am positive you won that coveted #0 spot. Don't let us down, use Goron to bring great justice against their #0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)