Smogon Brawl Tournament #4 - Site vs Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
and we've known about them for like what... a month?
This has become a war between two god pokemon:
VS

Hint 1: We are magikarp
Hint 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ban5uv5v72c

a good deal of you guys wont get the reference, but the lurkers will!
Just wait for zerowing to announce the site, or message me on Irc.

Anyways, sent in my contact info!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The last page is bordering on Firebot. Any further posts with no discussion will be infracted. Keep IRC-style talk to #smash and #smogon.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
The last page is bordering on Firebot. Any further posts with no discussion will be infracted. Keep IRC-style talk to #smash and #smogon.
On a serious note, that's not fair for me, who cannot access IRC channels on dejatoons at this time.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You should be able to use one of the browser-based IRC clients at least. If you want your fix of nonsensical posts, feel free to visit Firebot.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
You should be able to use one of the browser-based IRC clients at least. If you want your fix of nonsensical posts, feel free to visit Firebot.
dejatoons has blocked browser based clients. I haven't tried chatzilla, but that's because I don't have my own computer and I'm not trying to put it on anyone else's without their consent.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dejatoons has blocked browser based clients. I haven't tried chatzilla, but that's because I don't have my own computer and I'm not trying to put it on anyone else's without their consent.
Use an IRC Client while connecting to a different port. See what other clients use, got it?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well here are the details!

First:
Matches will be played from December 14-31, if these dates do not work for you, notify me so that I may sub someone in for you.

Second the rules:
Match-ups will be based on rank so #1 vs #1, #2 vs #2, etc
Singles 1vs1
3 Stock
No items
Best 2 out of 3
Stage selection will be Random Neutral, One player chooses, Other player chooses, no loser counterpicks, picks will be made in advance to ease communication between opponents
Communication will be done via AIM or Email, I am still missing contact info from CHOMPY, sam388, and MrE
Each match-up will be worth points, the #1 ranked match will be 15, #2 will be 14, and so on, for a total of 120 points, with 61 needed for the forum victory.

The losing forum will write a 3 paragraph essay on several topics (to be revealed later)

Notes-

Our top 15:
1 Maku~thehowlingvortex~
2 Dunk
3 HotGarbage
4 Mr. Escalator
5 CHOMPY
6 Thunderhorse
7 Colin
8 sam388
9 Umby
10 Shaky
11 dbolt
12 Yoshi King
13 MrE
14 zerowing
15 Phiddlesticks

Neutral stages:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Counterpick stages:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Circuit
Norfair
Pirate Ship
Brinstar
Corneria
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Onett
Pokemon Stadium
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Melee)

Okay....everyone's cool with me using Jigglypuff in these matches, right? I mean,....it's Jigglypuff. o.O

In all honesty I DO have a hell of a lot more fun using her than I do with Lucas. I've received soo many compliments. You guys really think I should main her instead of Lucas, huh? (though I'd still be using Lucas) =3

Well, that's that. Don't expect TOO much from a pink balloon wearing a green, polka-dotted snow cap, but this Puff is locked and loaded! XD
(also...does not feel like writing a 3 paragraph eassy) lol

*how did I get to be #1 again?* (please answer) ^^

...seriously

Most excellent.
(lol) That's AWEsome! Just the way you phrased that. Most excellent indeed! x3

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
What doesn't work for me is the whole fact my match is virtually irrelevant.

Would it be possible for those who are not in the competition to know who we are playing, or do the competitors not know either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)