Smogon Flash Game Tournament - Round 2 Results/Round 3 Game Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 Results
Mekkah vs LordGloom

This was quite tense and I really had to try hard to come out on top of every time. I'm sorry I had to close it after your regular online time. My final highscore was 29790, Lord Gloom got 29060 which is really close.

gsumbreon vs gouki

I didn't see gouki post at all but gsumbreon managed a 25910.

husk vs Dak

I saw no Dak post, but husk got a very fine 28340.

Jabba vs darkbolt

A nice 24685 for darkbolt, but not enough to beat Jabba's crushing 28820.

PypeHype vs Phiddlesticks

PypeHype owned us all with 30620. Phiddlesticks did so to an even larger extent with 34085. Man, and I thought getting across 28k was a problem.

WER vs Silver610

WER tried hard with 29275, but Silver610 did a good job breaking 30k (and my eyeballs) with his highscore screenshot of 30505.

Lord Sunday vs Steeler

Steeler's hilarious screenshot of 29629 won it over Lord_Sunday's repeatedly freezing PC.

Ae Sakura vs Sir Spanky

Spanky had to go for the weekend and didn't manage to get over 25125. Ae Sakura did (and convincingly so) as he scraped 26800.

Round 3 Game Choice

My preference for Round 2 went as following:
1. This game sucks and I suck at it
2. Ok so this is how this game works it's kinda ok now
3. Argh this game sucks I can't get past 27k/28k/29k etc $@!%

</vent>

Now, I am still very favored towards Boxhead 2 and the Orisinal site (Winterbells!!!!), but other suggestions are welcome of course, as well as showing I made a mistake when managing the results of Round 2.

WER vs Silver610

WER tried hard with 29275, but Silver610 did a good job breaking 30k (and my eyeballs) with his highscore screenshot of 30505.
lol, sorry about the picture. I don't have firefox (only Safari) and my phone has poor quality. This is also the first time that I've done this kind of thing, so I'm glad I even got a picture at all.

As for the next game, I'll vote for Winterbells

norulz

excellent
@ Silver610: there's a goddamn screenshot button, use it

Almost all my predictions were correct, sadly darkbolt and WER didn't qualify.

>>> Mekkah
>>> gsumbreon
>>> husk
<<< darkbolt
>>> Phiddlesticks
<<< WER
>>> Ae Sakura

Will do next predictions when bracketing is done.

apple+shift+4 lets you select a cap. a little "target" appears and you click and hold it to make a rectangle which sends a pdf called "Picture n" to your desktop where n is a number depending on how many other screenshot files are already on your desktop. you should have asked earlier lol

ps updated thanks mex

apple+shift+4 lets you select a cap. a little "target" appears and you click and hold it to make a rectangle which sends a pdf called "Picture n" to your desktop where n is a number depending on how many other screenshot files are already on your desktop. you should have asked earlier lol
Well, you really can't blame me for not figuring that out by myself. Yeah, and I probably should have asked before...

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Well, you really can't blame me for not figuring that out by myself. Yeah, and I probably should have asked before...
Apple-shift-3 = whole screen shot, which is also useful.

Anyway GG Steeler, there was no way I was going to beat that score, or the hilarity of your screenshot.

"Breaking 30000 (and my eyes)" got some laughs. :)

I vote for either Cubefield, Winterbells, or Bugs

Man, PypeHype, it really sucks we had to play eachother that round =( With any other opponent you would have won, but I got lucky and got 34k somehow. gg though

i didn't really think my pic was that funny but thanks

gg LORD

nominating AIR SK8ING or HELICOPTER

now nominating CUBEFIELD CUBEFIELD CUBEFIELD yes CUBEFIELD listen to me CUBEFIELD

air sk8ing and helicopter would be good too

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
curveball is probably one of the 5 online games i've ever played, so i'm really good for anything unless it's like that piece of shit game we played in the first round. long and boring doesn't equal a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)