Smogon Friendships

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
I may go through and edit this post later since I always forget how to mention other people in a post no matter how many times someone tells me how to do it... but nonetheless, there's a handful of users I want to shout out. If I didn't mention you on this list, that doesn't mean I have any beef with you, don't worry.

• Ironmage - Just very fun to talk to, has W opinions for days and also helped me with some work I was doing on a crossover a while back (Disclaimer: I'm still working on it, there just hasn't been anything of note to talk about with it this year)
  • QuentinQuonce - Very creative thread ideas, and the inspiration behind one I made that I hilariously forgot existed at one point
  • dave - One of the masterminds behind my favorite forum on Smogon, and a very good mentor to look up to I've gotta say
  • ant4456 - Any fellow Espeon stan is cool in my book, and they also mentioned me in theirs so I wanted to return the favor. W content also
  • King Feraligatr- Take what I just said about Espeon, only this time it's one of my other favorite Pokémon of all time
  • Typhlosion4 - How in the world did I almost forget about this literal walking W, you might be one of the most optimistic people I've ever talked to on this site
  • I forget some of their names and may add them later in an edit, but there's also been a handful of users in the GSC and ADV communities (for context, those are my two favorite generations of OU) that have helped open my eyes as a player
    • From what I know this user doesn't use the Forums, but just in case they do, shoutout to the guy I battled on the GSC OU low ladder (yes I know I'm a noob) the other day who brought me to a 138 turn stalemate with a Kingdra and wasn't a complete a**hole, I usually hate RNG sets like that but this dude was incredibly chill :)
The entirety of the Neurodiversity thread in Congregation of the Masses also deserves an extra mention regardless of if I already put you on this list; you guys and your stories are really what keeps me going on this site and I've already gotten so much inspiration and hope from all of you.

Update - November 27, 2023: I finally remembered to @ these specific users, although some of them may have changed their usernames recently so they weren't popping up when I tried to @ them.

Last edited:

SEA

show me what to be
is a Pre-Contributor
NUPL Champion
My life is in a pretty turbulent place right now this thread has great timing

Xrn i love u bestie
zee i love u bestie
BIG WILL ngl ur weird as shit but ur awesome and you always put a smile on my face but in the bad way
Mako you’re like rly goofy and you always put a smile on my face but in the good way
Sadlysius top 1 human being of all time
John Madden top 2 human being of all time
BluBirD top 3 human being of all time
(OFFICIAL HUMAN BEING POWER RANKINGS)
Valerie when are we getting whataburger
RealJester take care of yourself stinky you’re awesome and talented and rly cool
zoe you’re like nice sometimes and that’s pretty cool
Monai stop pinging me to play league please
Theia it brings me great joy to meet somebody who is just as weird as I am, thanks for being fantastic
TPP actual role model human being you’re amazing I wish I was more like you
susciety <3 thanks for being a lovable dork
Mana funniest motherfucker alive you’re so awesome
Lily thanks for all of the help with Things and Stuff, one of the nicest people I’ve come across on this site
Kristyl you’re such a goober maybe one day you’ll learn what a good team is
Hclat you’re fuckin incredible even if you’re a bit of a goofball, much love
Micciu the nicest human being alive, stay strong my friend
FatFighter2 ngl answer my dms more you’re a dork
grape tylenol awesome human being ty for all of your help with Everything
HSOWA extremely pleasant person to be around :3
Tranquility :DDDD
Vileman thank you for always giving me your sage advice, old man
byulharang i love u ur so awesome god ur so sweet and incredible
Em you don’t check smogon anymore but you fucking rule
aurora thanks for putting up with my 5 am anxiety attacks you’re a real one
Beka take care of yourself bitch
Colteor it’s so over but it’s also so back
Pideous i love your cat and you’re also pretty awesome too I think
zf you take too many drugs for me to endorse your behaviors but you’re also fucking hilarious
Waves ngl the same as above but with alcohol
Hacker tko you two are a blast to call with it always raises my mood
Alucs nchmax ur both so sexy and cool
Abyssal Ruins i love u a lot ur so cool
Scarfire ur like really chill and cool when ur not posting you know what
Zacpz thanks for teaching my autistic ass how to cook n shit ur awesome
BeeOrSomething youre like pretty cool
mad dawg you’re awesome AND australian that’s so cool

ty to all of you for being so accepting of my extremely stupid ass idk how u put up with me all the time I rly love all of you so much I cannot express in words how much you mean to me

ponchlake

cult of personality cult leader
umm I didn't know this was a thread, but I was randomly tagged in this.. so while I wait for my hair to dry so I can sleep, I will be doing this rq. it's also fitting because I'm approaching a year since joining smogon university dot com. I won't do everyone bc I need to sleep right

to the new fronds I've made recently:
iapt certified cisgender baselord (me fr) and engineering aficionado and fellow celtics enjoyer. I enjoy our sports and food talk as well as general banter (making fun of beauts for being a dick to dogs). thanks for being supportive and one my cheerleaders, y'kno I rock with you as well of course. you the man, man. I'm still waiting for you to join us in VC btw!!!
kDCA my gay thot son. I've only heard of the legends of kdca via pannu's signature (idk if he still has it as that), but thanks for all the banter and conversation. other than sports, you and I seem to interested in the same niche things, which is great for flooding the chat with useless information that no one else can follow along with! thanks for all the advice and for the funny laughs. you have a based voice
Sylvi travel icon and OMs killa. I'm gonna gas you up so hard so that you'll draft me in DCL (I'm kidding. this is from the heart I promise.). thank you for being so nice to me the week I joined your OMPL discord before I left it bc I decided I was done with tours for a while. I'm glad we still talk even after, and that we were able to become better friends once you joined our South of the Border. thanks for the nicknames and the chats in VC. y'kno I'm always cheering for you
Career Ended top 1 in AAA. I'm sorry my hating ass doubted you the 20 times you proclaimed yourself as the top 1 in AAA when we were in a VC call one time. thanks for being my VC buddy whenever we watch tour games, as well as for all the help you gave us during OMPL. always fun to have you join in on our sports talk so you can hype up your mid af pheonix arizona suns (trash).
Tea Guzzler my OMPL partner in crime, thanks again for teaming up for me on a whim. I'm glad we were able to become better friends through this, so that you're more willing to listen to me drop paragraphs of fitness advice in your PMs. top 5 UK hater of all time, and it's always funny to see the Guzzler go off on rants about the hotdog water country that is the UK. college is starting back up for you again, so y'kno it's prime time for me, greybaum, and UT to peer pressure you into joining clubs baybee!!

old fronds: I will be lazy on this part bc I'm about to go to sleep for my meeting tomorrow + I probably can't remember everyone else rn!!
UT TPP kenn pannu hayedenn Instruct Siamato thank you to my besties for being here for me since I started. can you believe you all have been blessed to have known me for almost a year!? you're welcome!! of course the ponch is thankful too. I am thankful to each of you for the support and friendship you all have given me for everything from his site to real life stuff. I hope we can all make it to year 2. we haven't even made it to year 1 yet but we're shooting for the moon baby. Year 2 here we come woooooooooooooooooo

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
im just gonna keep it short and simple because idt anyone cares abt who im friends with
(god this is masspinging)

thank u for drafting me Lady Salamence your a pretty cool person from what i can tell and also huge thanks to Natcrozma and the whole team in general u all are amazing ppl to work with

i love all of u guys NOVED and DerpySuX u both are the nicest ppl i have ever meet i am sorry that i dissapointed u

Gimmickyasitgets Natcrozma (again lmao) Tranquility UT LordBox Tea Guzzler and many more thank u for being cool people u guys are mostly the reason im into oms like aaa and bh

lkapkd1 (fuck u) Micoy PokeArt2004♥ BlackKnight_Gawain (u are pretty cool) PrinceOfAllTacos Sificon Siegfried and many more u are one of the nicest communities ive meet thank u for being cool (Except lkap fuck u)

Ratio Archas Eve <3 Queen of Bean Bella and more im forgetting about probably sorry!!, all of u are pretty chill to talk to and i like that (idk what else to put e;e)

everyone in this server ily all of u are genuiely the most supportive ppl ive meet in a while and helped me open up more

i know ive missed a lot of people but im lazy so everyone else ive meet just know ur all good people and hope u have a wonderful day!

John Madden

formerly j3b4it33d
I love giving appreciation to my friends, so of course imma shout some out here. I could easily write a 10 page document about this, but I am a busy man, and unfortunately I have to spend that energy on other kinds of 10 page documents that have screenshots and a fuck ton of coding.

SuperEpicAmpharos: The first Smogon friend I made back in 2020, when I got into old gens. From getting a Lanturn squad from them to losing their mind in call when I would lose 2 mons to destiny bond in a randomizer nuzlocke I would stream to laughing our asses off at HeartGold secret codes. Those were some damn good memories. But I really do appreciate your kindness and presence over the last few years, and ur ability to remember obscure Pokemon info. When I'm less busy with irl stuff I'll make you suffer through a Blue Kaizo run maybe.

BluBirD: He was on the first team tournament I ever participated in; the Academy Discord Premier League, where I teamed with him for The Flygon Express. The amount of time and effort that you put in perfecting EV spreads more complicated than Verilog code, and helping me with teambuilding advice was fucking astounding. But above all, he is one of the nicest guys I've met on the site. He helped me with my playing confidence and gave me admirable insights into the hobby. He would also check up on me to see how I was doing after a painful loss, or when I'm on a huge tilt. One of Greece's finest and truely one of the goats, I appreciate you bro.

RealJester: Like a lot of the people I will and have mentioned, I met Jester through BKC's discord server. To see this guy go from using Typhlosion every game to becoming an SPL player, one of the top-performing players in CI and a winner of a few gen PLs in the span of almost 3 years is something I couldn't be more proud of seeing. Your creative comebacks and sarcasm never ceases to make me laugh, you are very supportive and willing to listen when I ramble, and playing other games with you is always a blast, especially Stadium 2 and Stick Fight. I also appreciate your help greatly with GSC.

Monai: One of the funniest guys I've ever met. Where it'd be from some of his stupidity or from him pinging me on Discord with the most degenerate TikToks and memes that appeal to both of our dogshit senses of humour, you always give me a laugh that cheers me up. Hell, even ur laugh is so contagious it gets me everytime. The calls during your peak hour traffic truely reminded me that some American can be just as dogshit as they are in Aus. You're also pretty good at Black/White comp and also made appreciate the mons that dont get much love in tiers like ZU. All the best for ur invitational m8. And please stop playing League of Legends.

BIG WILL: Big. Motherfucking. Will. If no one is picking up what he's putting down, then I'll do that AND handing it over to him. He's someone who I can say the most random shit to and he'd understand instantly (most of the time). I could have any kind of converstion with him, about music, games, mons (which is a game but still), DJ Khaled and I'd be stuck till his late hours just listening and vibing. Ur always a great presence for me bro, in Discord VC, insta dms and more. It does suck that we're on opposite sides of the world, cause we'd be at the Taco Bell like every Tuesday.

RageAgainstTheMagearna: You have some great fucking memes dude, and a laugh whose contagion rivals Monai's. Ur also an amazing manager and I'm extremely appreciative of you and Colteor for giving me a chance to be apart of both seasons of DPP PL. Never fails to make me smile.

Colteor: The Canadian who never apologises. Seeing you play For The King, Risk of Rain 2 and Plasmophobia is always a blast. A very kind a chill guy to be around with.

Pideous: From the time we got paired up in DPP Global 2 years ago, I knew that you were destined for greatness in my undisputed favourite generation of competitive pokemon. You even got some bread from it! Ur insights to the tier are always intriguing to hear and ur laugh is also very contagious and gets me to laugh too (laugh tier list coming soon?)

eden: The unluckiest player I've ever met. This guy also tutored me in DPP, but I've known him during the time of the Asiancy. A very smart and insightful dude whose advice for mons and life in general have helped me a fair bit. Those friendlies where you would bring mons like Hydreigon and Tangrowth in Black/White and outplay me af are amoung the things that remind me why I enjoy this hobby in the first place.

mad dawg and Stallion: My two bros from down under. Meeting up irl was a blast and I'm very excited to meet up again. For mad dawg, you are really nice and an absolute mate. And one of Oceania's finest on the field. For Stallion, the best DPP player of all time besides Pideous. Helping you out in friendlies and teambuilding was a blast to do during Retro Cup. We should have a beer sometime.

Xrn: Absolutely cracked player. Keep being ur cracked self as well.

Valerie: Very chill person to be with, and has some hard ass bars fr. Having you around is always a delight. Also, can you make Monai stop playing League of Legends

Voyager and Zacpz: My two favorite Brits. My third favourite is the guy who voice overs the "Objects I've shoved up my ass" video.

Jirachee: This player is one who I truely respect. Its always good to hear your insights on the tiers I play competitvely (mainly DPP and GSC). rooting for you all the way for you to get to the top and reach a point where you could get Salamence unbanned in DPP.

Despite the fact that the majority of these people are in a completely different country, I consider them to be my greatest friends. Most of them came during the time where I didn't have a big group of friends, with most being lost to time as we were going our seperate ways. I am extremely greatful, love and apprecite each and every one of these individuals and hope to meet them in person some day. I'll end it there since its almost 1am and have been working on this post for a while.

After being on the site for close to three years, and staffing for more than one year, I could say that there are many cool users I'd like to thank.
Firstly tours: [I deeply apologise for possibly missing some people, there are so many people to thank and tag, and I also apologise if I could not write a personal message to everyone, as I do not know some of these auth members very well]

@Daki @trace @Frixel @Rage @BlackKnight_Gawain @Sificon @Banbadoro @Siegfried @Theia @Isaiah @Jadinobambino @shadowmaster6789 @seroo @Natcrozma Tranquility PrinceOfAllTacos, sirDonovan, Jordy004, ChaosLucaro, saba, sundays, cjw405, StreetBoom, velvet, Some Thug Part
Here are the specific appreciation messages:
Daki: thank you for believing in me and being so supportive and helping me figure out how to staff better :D
Trace: Fellow south east asian o7
Frixel: Thank you for being a strong guiding light that would help me make decisions better
Rage: Thank you for being a cool ROA/ rands/ music dude who is chill and understanding
Gawain: based man
Sificon: very based and kind man
Banbadoro: helpful and a challenging player to face
Siegfried: Thank you for being Siegfried
Theia: Thank you for managing major staffing decisions in the room
Isaiah: Thank you for in handling many room management matters
Jadino: super chill dude who didn't quote me saying the most embarassing things
Shadow: TYSM FOR CHATTING WITH ME FOR SO MANY YEARS ON THE SITE AS TP MAINS AND AS STAFF!!!! TP FOREVER
seroo: I didn't hax you so you are cool :)
natcrozma: if I had almost any ability, I would choose the ability to keep talking to you :) (I promise I would not make another your mom joke, its been a while)
Tranquility: pretty slay
PrinceofAllTacos: Prince of being friendly
SirDonovan: For helping the rooms run smoothly and responding to technical issues!
Jordy004: For being a friendly mentor
ChaosLucaro: For being a cheerful, bubbly friendly person
Saba: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sundays: for being such a good friend and being so fun to talk to about Pokemon, about anime, about everything, on discord and PS
cjw405: you're relatively new, but defintely a fun om main to talk to (unlike nat)
StreetBoom: for handling toursplaza back in the day, fun to have you around
Velvet: I know you're not russian now. Awesome staff back in the day
Some Thug (Ceru): thank you for dealing with my BS and for the rap recommendations
Part: interesting moe taste aside, cool person to talk to and play against. looking forward to seeing you more often!
(JK)

General friend tags:
@kingneodude, PartMan yokoisop, Pave Low, KeshBa54, Penter, TheIronPikachu, Micoy, RoyalReloaded, Queen of Bean, ken, Clas, Le Dieunnotor, RoFnA, MurderousMantyke (pls come back), notcollintan, WrathoftheLeopard, Lechen, SaltiestCactus23
Neodude: fun guy to chat to and refer to for help matters
Partman: weeb
Yoko is op: another OM minion
Pave Low: based tours enthusiast
KeshBa54: based stall enthusiast
Penter: based points enthusiast
Theironpikachu: chuuuuuu, fellow pikachu + tours plaza points enthusiast
Micoy: super awesome former tours RO and cool ass BLT AND TLT vids
RoyalReloaded: awesome guy to talk to and play on smogon and PS
Queen Of Bean: Cobbing the Wobbing Qob
Ken: *inserts ken joke*
Clas: used to play a lot of OMMs in tp with you!
Le Dieun Notor: super duper nice person, hope you will be better soon :)
RofNa: thank you for the teams, support, and fun!
MurderousMantyke: chill, laid back dude who is always willing to lend a helping hand
Notcollintan: cool trivia gc dude
WrathOftheLeopard: hey buddy
Lechen: fellow tp mainer back in the day, good run in the trios tour thanks to your teambuilding!
Saltiestcactus: super sweet cactus <3

TheHappyPlace:
Celine, Froggeh, Klmondo, Arya, Camden, PacificMarill, Goro Yagami, XpRienzo, PressPlayBrenden, Typhlosion4, Venous, Zalm, fart, jsmith1315, Ashleemaster, Magmar54, Swiffix, Windingsss, Rach, toraflora!, Hades’ Child, Opple, Queeni,

Valerian (Celine): Such a nice person who would go the extra mile for everyone!
Froggeh: I LOVE FROGS
Klmondo: Super fun to talk to, mostly great anime recommendations too
Arya: uwu amazing food takes
Pacific Marill: FELLOW FANTA ENTHUSIAST
Goro Yagami: Not fellow Yui Enthusiast (P.S. super cool name color)
XpRienzo: love discussing science and other such subjects with you, first person I really befriended in THP! Thank you for the good times.
PPB: based peep to talk to
Typhlosion4: Stop namechanging (namechanging does not change how nice you are ^_^)
Venous: Brighter than Venus
Zalm: >>{}>> (sorry I cannot draw a salmon). Awesome food ideas, food takes and foodie!
Fart: (Not) Ranch Enthusiast, appreciate your recipes and food appreciation
Ashleemaster: super based aussie to talk to
Swiffix: piplup enthusiast too!
Windingsss: Thank you for sharing your kpop recommendations and dealing with my lame dn joke
Toraflora: Toraflora!
Hades' child: >.> unparalled good opinions
Opple: Amazing opinions that do not include fanta, P.S. super awesome to talk to
Queeni: super sweet person

Game corner:
awa, Emboar02, WarriorGallade, Monkey, dot Comfey ptoad, Tidal Otter, wailing_wailord, sirDonovan, Ethereal Sword, Zipzapadam (sus), aQrator, Dirain, Frozoid, Briewear, Elgino, togatics
(sorry not covering all the auth, espeically voices, since there are many i do not know and some i could not get hold of the smogon)
awa: lovely person who is always willing to help make the room better
emboar02: too good
WarriorGallade: too good at tropius and too good of a person
Monkey: Monkey
Dot comfey: good music taste and HHH enthusiast
Ptoad: TOAD GANGGGG AYYY
WW: thanks for sharing music with me and thanks for always snatching bits from me in TTT
SirDonovan: double thanks for keeping the technical side of the room afloat
Ethereal Sword: impossibly fast at games, really admire your skill and awesome person to talk to.
Zipzapadam: explain your pfp + based
AQrator: super helpful room staff and global staff, always appreciate you!
Dirain: thank you for your constant support :>
Frozoid: super great friend and gc buddy
Brie: hilarious
Togatics: hilariously good at luck games

Thecafe:
Pyro, Aelita, Hydrostatics, Melt Gibson, TheJ3estPenguin
(if you know any of the cafe auth i missed out's smogon, pls pm me :(((
Pyro: thank you for sharing food with me!
Hydro: super awesome staff who is always willing to chat, especially since my timezone means the room is dead at that time
Melt Gibson, Aelita, TheJ3estPenguin : havent really known you for that long, hope we get to know each other more!

In conclusion, I have many people to thank for being wonderful people on the site, and for making my day more fun and better. Some days, I come back on a tough day, and you people put a smile on my face. Your impact on me and the community in general cannot be understated, and I sincerely thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart.
Cheers!

Regards,
HugeNoobLmao
Gentle Dragonite on PS!, previously Pika Sup

P.S. I hope that all the people mentioned here do not mind getting pinged, sorry for not checking earlier because I have so many

Last edited:

PacificMarill

vibing marill-y
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
HugeNoobLmao Inspired me to make one of these, cheers to you Fanta Enjoyer! (This post was sponsored by Fanta, a member of ©The Coca-Cola Company ™)

I haven't been on PS/Smogon for very long, but I've made some amazing friends so far, and I hope to make more! If I forget anyone, just know if I regularly speak to you, you are valued and I appreciate you!

Friends!
(these are in no particular order!)
Le'Depression thank you for being kind to me. I didn't expect to have such a good and close friend in you, but I'm glad I do. I appreciate all you've said/done. Definitely bringing good vibes only! You're the nicest human being I think to exist on PS. Never change
Opple I love trolling around with you bud. I don't even remember how/when we met, but I'm glad we did. We have a good time, and I enjoy it. You're a pleasure to have as a client (LOL)
2guhde4u Thank you for introducing me to Survivor, and so many other things on PS. You're a good friend, and I wouldn't know half the things I know now without your help. Thank you for everything.
Hydrostatics Thank you for just being a kind person and talking to me when I need it. You're amazing
Clouds You're a legend, thanks for being chill and helping me out. You showed and taught me a lot of things, and I will always appreciate it.
Klmondo I think you were one of the first (if not the first ever) people in THP I spoke to. Thank you for being cool, and I appreciate your guidance.
Sificon From the first time we spoke, you treated me with respect. Thank you for helping me kind of find my bearings on PS.
MDM You're based af, have good music taste, and put me onto seriously looking at Celeste. What more is there to say?
PartMan You took time out of your day to humor me with programming questions, and continue to just be nice and kind to me even though I asked you randomly out of the blue about it one day. Love your streams, and you're just a cool guy.
pisxel You have amazing music taste, and you're just a nice person in general. Thank you for treating me well

Room shoutouts:

Survivor
PenQuin, shade you guys are super chill, appreciate the work you guys do in Survivor. We don't speak much but wanted to show my appreciation!
Rainshaft For having good music taste, and being fun in general. I appreciate you, and you're a great RO.
inactive Have to include inactive for the ping, right? (Kidding, I appreciate what you do for Survivor!)
Audiino Thank you for being nice to me, and doing what you do for us!
SaltiestCactus23 Enjoy the chats about all the random things, you're fun to speak with!
LJB14 You do a good job Lyndon, I enjoy being auth in the room with you!

To all the room auth, I enjoy hanging out with you! For anyone in the room I'm leaving out or forgetting, just know I appreciate you as well! Survivor is the best game room, prove me wrong. ;)
THP
Froggeh Celine Queeni XpRienzo Figured I would put you guys together. I don't speak that much on the side to any of you, but you all do amazing things for the room, and I enjoy the chats we have. Thank you :)
fart I absolutely love the chats we have about your work, but just also just the chats in general. You're a really cool person.
Venousbog You promo'd me in THP, and I have always appreciated you. Thank you so much Venous, continue being cool as hell! Maybe one day I won't be horrible at TFT ;)
HugeNoobLmao You inspired me to make this post, but also I enjoy the chats in THP. Fanta Enjoyers RISE UP!
hadeschild You're super chill, and a great staff member in THP. Thank you for being awesome!
toraflora! We always seem to be on around the same time, thank you for being fun to speak with! :)
starlightlovesong One of the first people I spoke to on PS in general I think, and I'm glad I did! I enjoy playing Unite with you, and we always have great chats. Thank you star.
Ashleemaster We don't talk a ton, but the little bit we do I enjoy. You're a good person!

Everyone in THP is amazing, and really provides a wonderful space to hang out and those who need it. I have enjoyed my time there so much!

If I forgot anyone and we speak, just know I appreciate you all. I've met a lot of nice and wonderful people in my short time on PS, and hope it grows. I came for the battles, and stayed for the people. One love!

Last edited:
HugeNoobLmao Inspired me to make one of these, cheers to you Fanta Enjoyer! (This post was sponsored by Fanta, a member of ©The Coca-Cola Company ™)

I haven't been on PS/Smogon for very long, but I've made some amazing friends so far, and I hope to make more! If I forget anyone, just know if I regularly speak to you, you are valued and I appreciate you!

Friends!
(these are in no particular order!)
Le'Depression thank you for being kind to me. I didn't expect to have such a good and close friend in you, but I'm glad I do. I appreciate all you've said/done. Definitely bringing good vibes only! You're the nicest human being I think to exist on PS. Never change
Opple I love trolling around with you bud. I don't even remember how/when we met, but I'm glad we did. We have a good time, and I enjoy it. You're a pleasure to have as a client (LOL)
2guhde4u Thank you for introducing me to Survivor, and so many other things on PS. You're a good friend, and I wouldn't know half the things I know now without your help. Thank you for everything.
Hydrostatics Thank you for just being a kind person and talking to me when I need it. You're amazing
Clouds You're a legend, thanks for being chill and helping me out. You showed and taught me a lot of things, and I will always appreciate it.
Klmondo I think you were one of the first (if not the first ever) people in THP I spoke to. Thank you for being cool, and I appreciate your guidance.
Sificon From the first time we spoke, you treated me with respect. Thank you for helping me kind of find my bearings on PS.
MDM You're based af, have good music taste, and put me onto seriously looking at Celeste. What more is there to say?
PartMan You took time out of your day to humor me with programming questions, and continue to just be nice and kind to me even though I asked you randomly out of the blue about it one day. Love your streams, and you're just a cool guy.
pisxel You have amazing music taste, and you're just a nice person in general. Thank you for treating me well

Room shoutouts:

Survivor
PenQuin, shade you guys are super chill, appreciate the work you guys do in Survivor. We don't speak much but wanted to show my appreciation!
Rainshaft For having good music taste, and being fun in general. I appreciate you, and you're a great RO.
inactive Have to include inactive for the ping, right? (Kidding, I appreciate what you do for Survivor!)
SaltiestCactus43 Enjoy the chats about all the random things, you're fun to speak with!
LJB14 You do a good job Lyndon, I enjoy being auth in the room with you!

To all the room auth, I enjoy hanging out with you! For anyone in the room I'm leaving out or forgetting, just know I appreciate you as well! Survivor is the best game room, prove me wrong. ;)
THP
Froggeh Celine Queeni XpRienzo Figured I would put you guys together. I don't speak that much on the side to any of you, but you all do amazing things for the room, and I enjoy the chats we have. Thank you :)
fart I absolutely love the chats we have about your work, but just also just the chats in general. You're a really cool person.
Venousbog You promo'd me in THP, and I have always appreciated you. Thank you so much Venous, continue being cool as hell! Maybe one day I won't be horrible at TFT ;)
HugeNoobLmao You inspired me to make this post, but also I enjoy the chats in THP. Fanta Enjoyers RISE UP!
hadeschild You're super chill, and a great staff member in THP. Thank you for being awesome!
toraflora! We always seem to be on around the same time, thank you for being fun to speak with! :)
starlightlovesong One of the first people I spoke to on PS in general I think, and I'm glad I did! I enjoy playing Unite with you, and we always have great chats. Thank you star.
Ashleemaster We don't talk a ton, but the little bit we do I enjoy. You're a good person!

Everyone in THP is amazing, and really provides a wonderful space to hang out and those who need it. I have enjoyed my time there so much!

If I forgot anyone and we speak, just know I appreciate you all. I've met a lot of nice and wonderful people in my short time on PS, and hope it grows. I came for the battles, and stayed for the people. One love!
Thank you for your kind words. We all I am sure appreciate you on the sim! You make everyones day bright and you are such a positive spirit. Thank you. :sphearical:

After being on the site for close to three years, and staffing for more than one year, I could say that there are many cool users I'd like to thank.
Firstly tours: [I deeply apologise for possibly missing some people, there are so many people to thank and tag, and I also apologise if I could not write a personal message to everyone, as I do not know some of these auth members very well]

@Daki @trace @Frixel @Rage @BlackKnight_Gawain @Sificon @Banbadoro @Siegfried @Theia @Isaiah @Jadinobambino @shadowmaster6789 @seroo @Natcrozma Tranquility PrinceOfAllTacos, sirDonovan, Jordy004, ChaosLucaro, saba, sundays, cjw405, StreetBoom, velvet, Some Thug Part
Here are the specific appreciation messages:
Daki: thank you for believing in me and being so supportive and helping me figure out how to staff better :D
Trace: Fellow south east asian o7
Frixel: Thank you for being a strong guiding light that would help me make decisions better
Rage: Thank you for being a cool ROA/ rands/ music dude who is chill and understanding
Gawain: based man
Sificon: very based and kind man
Banbadoro: helpful and a challenging player to face
Siegfried: Thank you for being Siegfried
Theia: Thank you for managing major staffing decisions in the room
Isaiah: Thank you for in handling many room management matters
Jadino: super chill dude who didn't quote me saying the most embarassing things
Shadow: TYSM FOR CHATTING WITH ME FOR SO MANY YEARS ON THE SITE AS TP MAINS AND AS STAFF!!!! TP FOREVER
seroo: I didn't hax you so you are cool :)
natcrozma: if I had almost any ability, I would choose the ability to keep talking to you :) (I promise I would not make another your mom joke, its been a while)
Tranquility: pretty slay
PrinceofAllTacos: Prince of being friendly
SirDonovan: For helping the rooms run smoothly and responding to technical issues!
Jordy004: For being a friendly mentor
ChaosLucaro: For being a cheerful, bubbly friendly person
Saba: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sundays: for being such a good friend and being so fun to talk to about Pokemon, about anime, about everything, on discord and PS
cjw405: you're relatively new, but defintely a fun om main to talk to (unlike nat)
StreetBoom: for handling toursplaza back in the day, fun to have you around
Velvet: I know you're not russian now. Awesome staff back in the day
Some Thug (Ceru): thank you for dealing with my BS and for the rap recommendations
Part: interesting moe taste aside, cool person to talk to and play against. looking forward to seeing you more often!
(JK)

General friend tags:
@kingneodude, PartMan yokoisop, Pave Low, KeshBa54, Penter, TheIronPikachu, Micoy, RoyalReloaded, Queen of Bean, ken, Clas, Le Dieunnotor, RoFnA, MurderousMantyke (pls come back), notcollintan, WrathoftheLeopard, Lechen, SaltiestCactus23
Neodude: fun guy to chat to and refer to for help matters
Partman: weeb
Yoko is op: another OM minion
Pave Low: based tours enthusiast
KeshBa54: based stall enthusiast
Penter: based points enthusiast
Theironpikachu: chuuuuuu, fellow pikachu + tours plaza points enthusiast
Micoy: super awesome former tours RO and cool ass BLT AND TLT vids
RoyalReloaded: awesome guy to talk to and play on smogon and PS
Queen Of Bean: Cobbing the Wobbing Qob
Ken: *inserts ken joke*
Clas: used to play a lot of OMMs in tp with you!
Le Dieun Notor: super duper nice person, hope you will be better soon :)
RofNa: thank you for the teams, support, and fun!
MurderousMantyke: chill, laid back dude who is always willing to lend a helping hand
Notcollintan: cool trivia gc dude
WrathOftheLeopard: hey buddy
Lechen: fellow tp mainer back in the day, good run in the trios tour thanks to your teambuilding!
Saltiestcactus: super sweet cactus <3

TheHappyPlace:
Celine, Froggeh, Klmondo, Arya, Camden, PacificMarill, Goro Yagami, XpRienzo, PressPlayBrenden, Typhlosion4, Venous, Zalm, fart, jsmith1315, Ashleemaster, Magmar54, Swiffix, Windingsss, Rach, toraflora!, Hades’ Child, Opple, Queeni,

Valerian (Celine): Such a nice person who would go the extra mile for everyone!
Froggeh: I LOVE FROGS
Klmondo: Super fun to talk to, mostly great anime recommendations too
Arya: uwu amazing food takes
Pacific Marill: FELLOW FANTA ENTHUSIAST
Goro Yagami: Not fellow Yui Enthusiast (P.S. super cool name color)
XpRienzo: love discussing science and other such subjects with you, first person I really befriended in THP! Thank you for the good times.
PPB: based peep to talk to
Typhlosion4: Stop namechanging (namechanging does not change how nice you are ^_^)
Venous: Brighter than Venus
Zalm: >>{}>> (sorry I cannot draw a salmon). Awesome food ideas, food takes and foodie!
Fart: (Not) Ranch Enthusiast, appreciate your recipes and food appreciation
Ashleemaster: super based aussie to talk to
Swiffix: piplup enthusiast too!
Windingsss: Thank you for sharing your kpop recommendations and dealing with my lame dn joke
Toraflora: Toraflora!
Hades' child: >.> unparalled good opinions
Opple: Amazing opinions that do not include fanta, P.S. super awesome to talk to
Queeni: super sweet person

Game corner:
awa, Emboar02, WarriorGallade, Monkey, dot Comfey ptoad, Tidal Otter, wailing_wailord, sirDonovan, Ethereal Sword, Zipzapadam (sus), aQrator, Dirain, Frozoid, Briewear, Elgino, togatics
(sorry not covering all the auth, espeically voices, since there are many i do not know and some i could not get hold of the smogon)
awa: lovely person who is always willing to help make the room better
emboar02: too good
WarriorGallade: too good at tropius and too good of a person
Monkey: Monkey
Dot comfey: good music taste and HHH enthusiast
Ptoad: TOAD GANGGGG AYYY
WW: thanks for sharing music with me and thanks for always snatching bits from me in TTT
SirDonovan: double thanks for keeping the technical side of the room afloat
Ethereal Sword: impossibly fast at games, really admire your skill and awesome person to talk to.
Zipzapadam: explain your pfp + based
AQrator: super helpful room staff and global staff, always appreciate you!
Dirain: thank you for your constant support :>
Frozoid: super great friend and gc buddy
Brie: hilarious
Togatics: hilariously good at luck games

Thecafe:
Pyro, Aelita, Hydrostatics, Melt Gibson, TheJ3estPenguin
(if you know any of the cafe auth i missed out's smogon, pls pm me :(((
Pyro: thank you for sharing food with me!
Hydro: super awesome staff who is always willing to chat, especially since my timezone means the room is dead at that time
Melt Gibson, Aelita, TheJ3estPenguin : havent really known you for that long, hope we get to know each other more!

In conclusion, I have many people to thank for being wonderful people on the site, and for making my day more fun and better. Some days, I come back on a tough day, and you people put a smile on my face. Your impact on me and the community in general cannot be understated, and I sincerely thank every single one of you from the bottom of my heart.
Cheers!

Regards,
HugeNoobLmao
Gentle Dragonite on PS!, previously Pika Sup

P.S. I hope that all the people mentioned here do not mind getting pinged, sorry for not checking earlier because I have so many
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I caught this! Thank you for the kind messages! A pleasure getting to know you. :totodiLUL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)