Smogon Friendships

HugeNoobLmao Inspired me to make one of these, cheers to you Fanta Enjoyer! (This post was sponsored by Fanta, a member of ©The Coca-Cola Company ™)

I haven't been on PS/Smogon for very long, but I've made some amazing friends so far, and I hope to make more! If I forget anyone, just know if I regularly speak to you, you are valued and I appreciate you!

Friends!
(these are in no particular order!)
Le'Depression thank you for being kind to me. I didn't expect to have such a good and close friend in you, but I'm glad I do. I appreciate all you've said/done. Definitely bringing good vibes only! You're the nicest human being I think to exist on PS. Never change
Opple I love trolling around with you bud. I don't even remember how/when we met, but I'm glad we did. We have a good time, and I enjoy it. You're a pleasure to have as a client (LOL)
2guhde4u Thank you for introducing me to Survivor, and so many other things on PS. You're a good friend, and I wouldn't know half the things I know now without your help. Thank you for everything.
Hydrostatics Thank you for just being a kind person and talking to me when I need it. You're amazing
Clouds You're a legend, thanks for being chill and helping me out. You showed and taught me a lot of things, and I will always appreciate it.
Klmondo I think you were one of the first (if not the first ever) people in THP I spoke to. Thank you for being cool, and I appreciate your guidance.
Sificon From the first time we spoke, you treated me with respect. Thank you for helping me kind of find my bearings on PS.
MDM You're based af, have good music taste, and put me onto seriously looking at Celeste. What more is there to say?
PartMan You took time out of your day to humor me with programming questions, and continue to just be nice and kind to me even though I asked you randomly out of the blue about it one day. Love your streams, and you're just a cool guy.
pisxel You have amazing music taste, and you're just a nice person in general. Thank you for treating me well

Room shoutouts:

Survivor
PenQuin, shade you guys are super chill, appreciate the work you guys do in Survivor. We don't speak much but wanted to show my appreciation!
Rainshaft For having good music taste, and being fun in general. I appreciate you, and you're a great RO.
inactive Have to include inactive for the ping, right? (Kidding, I appreciate what you do for Survivor!)
Audiino Thank you for being nice to me, and doing what you do for us!
SaltiestCactus23 Enjoy the chats about all the random things, you're fun to speak with!
LJB14 You do a good job Lyndon, I enjoy being auth in the room with you!

To all the room auth, I enjoy hanging out with you! For anyone in the room I'm leaving out or forgetting, just know I appreciate you as well! Survivor is the best game room, prove me wrong. ;)
THP
Froggeh Celine Queeni XpRienzo Figured I would put you guys together. I don't speak that much on the side to any of you, but you all do amazing things for the room, and I enjoy the chats we have. Thank you :)
fart I absolutely love the chats we have about your work, but just also just the chats in general. You're a really cool person.
Venousbog You promo'd me in THP, and I have always appreciated you. Thank you so much Venous, continue being cool as hell! Maybe one day I won't be horrible at TFT ;)
HugeNoobLmao You inspired me to make this post, but also I enjoy the chats in THP. Fanta Enjoyers RISE UP!
hadeschild You're super chill, and a great staff member in THP. Thank you for being awesome!
toraflora! We always seem to be on around the same time, thank you for being fun to speak with! :)
starlightlovesong One of the first people I spoke to on PS in general I think, and I'm glad I did! I enjoy playing Unite with you, and we always have great chats. Thank you star.
Ashleemaster We don't talk a ton, but the little bit we do I enjoy. You're a good person!

Everyone in THP is amazing, and really provides a wonderful space to hang out and those who need it. I have enjoyed my time there so much!

If I forgot anyone and we speak, just know I appreciate you all. I've met a lot of nice and wonderful people in my short time on PS, and hope it grows. I came for the battles, and stayed for the people. One love!
ty paci ;; i enjoy ur presence in more ways than i can put into words mostly because im bad at words so i will just say i appreciate u so so much and im very glad we came across each other on showdown

Cyndatu/LJB14 here, just wanna share some quick thank yous to the ones I love the most in the servers I frequent:

Survivor:
-2guhde4u: You're a nerd and a Br*wns fan, but you're consistently the easiest person to talk to and the most active member of our community, and your impact on mine and everyone else in the server is definitely not unseen.
-beautifications: The GOAT, the person who promoted me, the reviver of best theme Kabaddi, your influence in this community is greater than maybe anyone elses, and while you are stepping away into a hiatus, you have easily impacted me the most of anyone else in this entire community, and I am forever grateful.
-Pacific Marill: Promo bros, member of the Golden Quint, you're a wonderful presence in every room I know you in, and I am excited to be your rival for as long as this journey takes us.
-supercvt3cyberb0y: I am the biggest supercvt3cyberb0y defender, because I think what you provide to your communities is something not many can rival, an untapped level of endearing cringiness. The founder of the Golden Quint, thank you for your consistent love.
-Opple: My Flopple, member of the Golden Quint, insane progressor of many rooms. You have allowed an avenue of creativity from me in many facets, and your constant encouragement is gratifying.
-Le'Depression: Final member of the Golden Quint, your constant happiness despite the name brings life to every room you join.

Scavengers:
-Soft Flex: :catjuice:
-Wan the Avatar: :catsoup:
-PartMan: :woopersmile:
-aegii: :espeon-1:
-DSG: Come back I miss you D:

The Library:
-Opple: I already thanked you in Surv, but here is where your flowers are really shining. Thank you so much for how much you've helped me return to form with my writing, you've opened up so many opportunities for creativity and are always so encouraging to me and everyone else in TL, and I am eternally grateful.

Pets And Animals:
-2guhde4u: This isn't a thank you to 2g, it's a thank you to Skipper, who has single-handedly revitalized the room by being the cutest dog in existence.

First I'd like to say, thank you PacificMarill and HugeNoobLmao for your sentiments <3. Secondly, DosDogs should try carbonated milk sometime. Now that's out of the way:

My THPals:
Ashleemaster ty for letting me bully you when I'm bored :3
Opple you're so nice and I love your presence :D
PacificMarill I already mentioned you but you're so nice and I love your surv games uwu
Le'Depression you're so fun and wholesome all the time, I wish I was on your level :(
Windingsss omg our pms...
HugeNoobLmao also already mentioned you but you've been so nice for as long as I can remember, ps you have good opinions too :)
jsmith1315 you're honestly one of the coolest people I've met on ps :]
Rach I remember when I was just a lowly thp reg, I considered you one of my first friends owo
toraflora! you're so silly in a good way, good luck with that crushy wushy of yours ;)
Arya ill always remember my thp voice promo because of you, you're a fun gal :>
fart honestly one of the funniest guys I've met on ps, even if i thought you were kinda scary at first -w-
Goro Yagami i apologize for my subpar playing during pspl- but you're a godly panda ro uvu
Klmondo you're kind of a role model to me, i remember meeting you when i was just a reg and being impressed by you o~o
PressPlayBrenden I used to think you were like super mean, now in my mind youre only mean like 20% of the time :P
Alore I have vague memories of audibly laughing because of you, I honestly don't remember why but youre funny ovo
Froggeh youre an amazing dude and an even amazinger father to your froglets 'w'
Queeni maybe its just me but you seem pretty wise, if i ever don't know the answer to smth, youre the first person i think of to ask c:
Celine I've seen so much compassion and care from you, if I'm ever panicking youre good support qwq
XpRienzo i usually only see you early in the morning, but you've been so nice for as long as i can remember, lots of love rn <3

Miscellaneous (im running out of faces...):
DosDogs try carbonated milk, its good >:(
Ransei honestly less of a friendship and more of a ty for tolerating me pretending sv is the best pokemon game whenever youre around
MightyShark one of my favorite regs, i love your contributions to chat
Peachy07 one of my oldest friends that i still keep in touch with, ily sm <3
Hydrostatics im honestly not super good friends with you but you've always treated me with kindness, even in my shitposty eras...

im probably missing a couple of users but im so grateful for all the users ive met during my time on ps
hades out! nyaa!~ uwu

only gonna tag ppl that actually use this website..

Clouds
my true bestie.. i met u at a pretty awkward time in my life and you've been such a great friend to me ever since. ur rly funny, rly nice, and ur one of the main reasons i stuck around on this site and ended meeting everyone below.

Tenshi
very sweet user and ive also known u forever. ur just always one of the easiest ppl to talk to and i appreciate u

ajhockeystar
from one random drunk message a few years ago you ended up becoming one of my best friends. ur the one of the nicest ppl ive ever met and i love talking to u

awa RavioliQueen pisxel
ur always very wholesome and supportive and too kind to me. ur very nice to message and always lift my mood

platinumCheesecake
funny guy. always fun to play some rands or build/play some draft and just in general ur fun to talk to/argue with

Ayia Drookez Tidal Otter Treble Clefable
i still dont entirely understand how our group came to be, but it became my favourite online group to hang out in these days and definitely my most active. i rly love that place and thanks to everyone there for making it so enjoyable

joey not a racist ninjadog Nat ptoad My Big Diggersby
even if ur not there anymore, thanks to all of you for at some point making the smorgon community so enjoyable and welcoming, on top of the ppl mentioned above and the many others that dont use smogon :)

Cyndatu/LJB14 here, just wanna share some quick thank yous to the ones I love the most in the servers I frequent:

Survivor:
-2guhde4u: You're a nerd and a Br*wns fan, but you're consistently the easiest person to talk to and the most active member of our community, and your impact on mine and everyone else in the server is definitely not unseen.
-beautifications: The GOAT, the person who promoted me, the reviver of best theme Kabaddi, your influence in this community is greater than maybe anyone elses, and while you are stepping away into a hiatus, you have easily impacted me the most of anyone else in this entire community, and I am forever grateful.
-Pacific Marill: Promo bros, member of the Golden Quint, you're a wonderful presence in every room I know you in, and I am excited to be your rival for as long as this journey takes us.
-supercvt3cyberb0y: I am the biggest supercvt3cyberb0y defender, because I think what you provide to your communities is something not many can rival, an untapped level of endearing cringiness. The founder of the Golden Quint, thank you for your consistent love.
-Opple: My Flopple, member of the Golden Quint, insane progressor of many rooms. You have allowed an avenue of creativity from me in many facets, and your constant encouragement is gratifying.
-Le'Depression: Final member of the Golden Quint, your constant happiness despite the name brings life to every room you join.

Scavengers:
-Soft Flex: :catjuice:
-Wan the Avatar: :catsoup:
-PartMan: :woopersmile:
-aegii: :espeon-1:
-DSG: Come back I miss you D:

The Library:
-Opple: I already thanked you in Surv, but here is where your flowers are really shining. Thank you so much for how much you've helped me return to form with my writing, you've opened up so many opportunities for creativity and are always so encouraging to me and everyone else in TL, and I am eternally grateful.

Pets And Animals:
-2guhde4u: This isn't a thank you to 2g, it's a thank you to Skipper, who has single-handedly revitalized the room by being the cutest dog in existence.
Bae i dont even contribute to my communities that much D: i just shitpost and thats all, don't boost my ego <<33 jsyk, ily, arigathanks gowozaimazuwu

Bae i dont even contribute to my communities that much
First I'd like to say, thank you PacificMarill and HugeNoobLmao for your sentiments <3. Secondly, DosDogs should try carbonated milk sometime. Now that's out of the way:

My THPals:
Ashleemaster ty for letting me bully you when I'm bored :3
Opple you're so nice and I love your presence :D
PacificMarill I already mentioned you but you're so nice and I love your surv games uwu
Le'Depression you're so fun and wholesome all the time, I wish I was on your level :(
Windingsss omg our pms...
HugeNoobLmao also already mentioned you but you've been so nice for as long as I can remember, ps you have good opinions too :)
jsmith1315 you're honestly one of the coolest people I've met on ps :]
Rach I remember when I was just a lowly thp reg, I considered you one of my first friends owo
toraflora! you're so silly in a good way, good luck with that crushy wushy of yours ;)
Arya ill always remember my thp voice promo because of you, you're a fun gal :>
fart honestly one of the funniest guys I've met on ps, even if i thought you were kinda scary at first -w-
Goro Yagami i apologize for my subpar playing during pspl- but you're a godly panda ro uvu
Klmondo you're kind of a role model to me, i remember meeting you when i was just a reg and being impressed by you o~o
PressPlayBrenden I used to think you were like super mean, now in my mind youre only mean like 20% of the time :P
Alore I have vague memories of audibly laughing because of you, I honestly don't remember why but youre funny ovo
Froggeh youre an amazing dude and an even amazinger father to your froglets 'w'
Queeni maybe its just me but you seem pretty wise, if i ever don't know the answer to smth, youre the first person i think of to ask c:
Celine I've seen so much compassion and care from you, if I'm ever panicking youre good support qwq
XpRienzo i usually only see you early in the morning, but you've been so nice for as long as i can remember, lots of love rn <3

Miscellaneous (im running out of faces...):
DosDogs try carbonated milk, its good >:(
Ransei honestly less of a friendship and more of a ty for tolerating me pretending sv is the best pokemon game whenever youre around
MightyShark one of my favorite regs, i love your contributions to chat
Peachy07 one of my oldest friends that i still keep in touch with, ily sm <3
Hydrostatics im honestly not super good friends with you but you've always treated me with kindness, even in my shitposty eras...

im probably missing a couple of users but im so grateful for all the users ive met during my time on ps
hades out! nyaa!~ uwu
Hades where am i D:

Aight I tend to find showing emotional intimacy on a public scale mildly embarrassing but since bynum brought this to my attention I might as well say-

bynum thanks for teaching my dumbass gen 4 and getting me into the generation; and for always being around when I need to gab about fashion; wick city baybeeeeee

xXBootyPopperXx I still hate your smogon name KOIF but you're almost certainly one of my closest friends in mons. From Mushi League shenanigans to encouraging me to move out east, I really appreciate all you've done for me. I'm pretty sure I'd never have had the courage to commit to moving without your support, and it means the world to me.

Zacpz you're an absolute fucking lunatic and I cannot believe you are a functioning adult sometimes, but you're one of the most genuine and funny people in the community and I really appreciate you

Rezzo maybe one of the most even keeled people in this community and one of my favorite people to talk to during a long shift at work; it's always fun to dish with you and talk music

Jimothy Cool one of the coolest people on the platform and one of the coolest up and coming poketubers. Going from making weird mix off builds with you and watching you stream to 30 people, to seeing you regularly hit 50k+ viewers on your videos and us running maybe the biggest event in adv history together is insane- thank you so much for the opportunity to run the event as your co-host and Head TO, and I can't wait to run more events with you in the future

Freezerman dude I will always remember your shit posting during mushi league and me you and caveman sitting and arguing about niche albums in discord lol

BKC I feel awkward as hell tagging you here, but talking with you about films and getting to work with you on scripts has kept me writing in a way I probably never would have otherwise, and has made me such a better artist. It feels surreal knowing I'm friends with someone who my mentors in draft used to hand me videos from as homework, but here I am having just reread the script for your feature and giving you a pile of thoughts. Kill it, if we both don't have an award from Cannes some day I'll be shocked

Finally shout-out to the adv gays group chat- xtinaxendrix Myzozoa Kalaveet y'all keep me sane when I'm malding about Twitter or posting dresses

An additional shout-out to all the players I've captained for in mushi league, esp Shamankingaursu and Deezcastforms for being the most reliable motherfuckers on the planet, and THE918th for being a sweetheart

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Rav Cynde Eyan HT MrAldo Kreme explodingdaisies MajesticM Tyler yuruuu DaAwesomeDude1 Trinitrotoluene and anyone else I forgot from the old and current CT (Competitive Tutoring) crew. The only reason I've stayed here for almost a decade and came back when I left the site for years.

Snowy eden Jarii TSR ckw Always! Ark all the Snowy server peeps and then some if I forgot, to talk shit with it, ckw the greatest Canadian player ever, and special mention to Snowy for having a dedicated channel for my teambuilding madness over the years since XY. Which is now dedicated to Invader Zim memes and all the memes we see on this site. Jarii will be the TCG Champion or w/e the equivalent is, idk that shit makes no sense to me when you guys are talking about it, but put this on record.

I've met some other cool people on this site after I came back but the above are the OGs.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Fluore

Kitsch
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello, I was doing army service when this thread was made and I was happy to find out I was mentioned not only once but twice - it's been a very interesting ride with many ups and downs playing mons here for 3 years and a half (still counting!) and I don't think I would've made it so far without you guys. Guess I'll leave some shoutouts here for my friends as well :heart: (Members are listed in alphabetical order because I'm gonna go crazy otherwise)

Ainzcrad Aloopuriza Axelsior Best Gal Binacle Pinnacle BlackKnight_Gawain blce Eggs fabwooloo FreezShocka giove97 I am te Floogal Icemaster InvalidOS K3ppr Karl Dude Guy King Leo V kythr Links manu 11 Micoy MGenius Nailah Nakeeb NPopat OminousDraco Part PociekMociek PokeArt2004♥ queso RaJ.Shoot RICEMAN saba Shadowmonstr7 ShionShadows Surfy susciety temp The Number Man Trade Tranquility Waves Wrk5646

I don't really think I have to explain but the years I've been in this server have been absolutely wonderful and thanks to you guys I was able to get much better as a player and also as a person. The things we did together and games we played together, etc - will always be in my memory. Appreciate y'all and hopefully we can continue being ourselves (dunno if this is a good thing now LOL) for the longest time possible.

A Hero's Destiny Ainzcrad Airi CaptainEikichi Chiles Habaneros earl gr3y Egor Eric079 fabwooloo Javi jawabarat KSr Le Don Quarante8 Rewer saba Sahki Seasons Sirwings SpectralThief susciety ThirdStrongestMole

NGL I feel like we talk with our brains off whenever we aren't talking about mons (and maybe even while we're talking about mons) but I definitely had so much fun moments with you guys. You guys are amazing and let's keep on being great where we are. Obligatory shoutout to Clyde

第二十五夜 Abyssal Ruins Aldrich Cenane ckw db get_lucki gorex I want Atago to sit on me Kolohe Lasen London13 Mack Knife marilli nihaokonnichiwa PikaSpark rumia SiceXV Stoward swagmaster112 TeamCharm The Official Glyx Thick Fat Azumarill Torchic TMM Will Xerneas9050 zaaya and everyone else who I've played with in team tours etc

This list is random as fuck LOL but you all are amazing people I met in different places and different times, at some point I relied on you guys a lot, or you left a good memory in a tournament we played in, or we were just good friends who were chill. Thank you all for being great :]

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Forgot to post in here, while I would like to post everyone I’ve met here, I will inevitably forget someone so I will just give shoutouts to the most important people, but I would also like to say that almost everyone I’ve met on Smogon has been a ray of positivity.

R8 Kaede adem Kolohe rumia I appreciate what yall have done for me, the amount i’ve had with you guys, and hope your lives go well, whether our paths continue alongside each other or diverge.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)