Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam IV - Play-offs - No Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Congratulations Mazar! It was a great run and you deserve it man.

To my bro Bouff, don't go down because you also deserved to win this tournament. Success will come soon to you!

lost, ggs bro. sorry to everyone who rooted for me, i cant rly play this game lol. i might do shoutouts i guess but this embarrassing of me q_q
stop beating yourself up dude. youre much better than you were coming into slam where you literally had me and a couple of other people constantly carrying your ass in prep through earlier rounds because you werent confident about your matchups. nowadays whenever you hit me up on skype you already got most of your teams conceptualized and tossed together and you tell me how confident you are for both slam and spl to where i dont even have to do much. you do sooo much better now than in open rounds and your line of thinking is much more sensible than it was before. you dont have a need to say sorry unless you keep saying you cant play because thats more disappointing to your friends than the result so dont give any of that shit if you continue posting. stay up, you can play fine

daddy Omfuga loves u and thats all that matters.

edit:

[4:28:05 PM] Omfuga: LOL
[4:28:12 PM] Omfuga: take the last line out
[4:28:12 PM] Omfuga: wtff

nvm'd

Mazar

Banned deucer.
finally

trophy looks amazing, thanks Vinc2612 for hosting

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-114915
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-114921
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ru-114930

Quaggster damn man, it's amazing how long we have been friends now. I think I picked you up on Showdown nearly two years ago and we started to play in German Community first and then later on Smogon. I'm glad I teach you RU at the moment hehe. I still remember the times when you used Hawlucha on like every team, but nowadays our talks are more real life then Pokemon, which is something I rate very high. Love you #nohomo. Thanks to kamikaze17 Lohgock checkmater75 KyleCole for Doubles support.

Freestylerking dude you're pretty unknown on Smogon but I love how your random plays beat me in like every test match, it's also cool to built & test with you all night long and I'm glad you came back to Pokemon after you tried to quit. Hope someone picks you up SPL Midseason because you clearly have the potential to be an amazing player. Also thanks to Ice Tea teal6 Omfuga for UU support.

Steve Angello for always believing in me, you prob were the reason I joined Smogon, although you are salty 24/7, I'm glad I have someone like you to test with but also talk about serious stuff etc, also it was nice I used the Ubers team we both built in grand final. Thanks to ShadowQuinn Hack Lord Outrage and Scythe. for Ubers support.

esca Scythe. you guys helped me a lot first during RU open and I really appreciate you guys teambuilding. First rounds most of my teams were by esca, then next rounds by Scythe and in the end I built myself and just showed you guys the teams. Also thanks to Kushalos for helping me especially in Playoffs with that amazing team (dude Sharpedo > Alomomola is genius on that team, told ya).

Only played one NU game whole Grand Slam, thanks to Blast for the team and Steve Angello who established contact. Thanks to Jarii for preperation for teal.

Only played some LC open games, thanks Brazilian Army Yagura for teams and Quaggster and Ice Tea for testing & stuff.

Shoutout to ECK, although I left you guys because I dont have that motivation to lead the room anymore. I'm sure I will be back with you guys someday. Too many ppl to shoutout lol, you all rock.

Shoutout to Ruiners, you guys are the best and always gave me support for Grand Slam. Even when I was playing really bad in SPL, you carried me. ABR who always believed in me and told me not to be upset about past-losses and try to focus on next game and idiotfrommars for testing in Dubs. Man I would love to name every single of you.

Shoutout to Afrabs, yeah how everything started on Smogon, I still remember every moment of WCoP perfectly and know that this was probably the best thing I ever experienced in Internet. Thanks to Leftiez especially because he discovered me and praj.pran because he always spammed me in PMs before every single (!) game wishing me good luck. You're a beast Praj <3

Shoutout to Germans, especially xray because he was the first one to say I win Grand Slam, fuck Aurious he was rooting for Kingler and is begging for Shoutouts now lol, jk love you bruh. CBB because he stinks.

Dudes I met during Grand Slam I rly like teal6 Tesung Bouffalant Kushalos Welli0u

ppl who might be considered as my mentors Prankster. Nelson Leftiez Steve Angello Phil de Mon

other cool ppl: Scotti slurmz SOMALIA Get this Money dekzeh MoxieInfinite

--

like i said i learned to know you as an amazing person Bouffalant, and you played really well, hope to see you again in another tour, ggs bruh! you can be proud after this great slam.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO UNCAPS ALL THIS RIP fixed

Last edited:
kk gonna make it short n sweet and not have sum fuckin prelude like in spl

thanks to Sam radianthero156 dice FLCL KratosMana Meru Hack Sweep atomicllamas New Breed Nails Pearl 49 Kingler12345 GOAO. kingofmars Braverius Finchinator Cased Teddeh Can-Eh-Dian SilentVerse rozes and ofc ium for all the help over the past like 7 months lol, as well as anyone else i forgot (hopefully nobody s:)

also wanna shoutout SoulWind, teal6, all da wolves, vod, the dudes in whatever skype group tesung dictates Lol, and bloo-sensei for all the moral support, sorry i couldnt bring it home

finally id like to shoutout psychotic, who i would test with at like 3 in the morning during the summer and who gave me a f*ck ton of ideas for most tiers that i wanted to use (well except for nu carvanha), sorry i couldnt bring it home to you buddy.

ggs mazar, grats dude.

oh also shoutouts to mael for being a boss and to quaggi for being lame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)