Smogon Omaha Tournament Three [R1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
My opponent ignored me for over 2 hours on the main server on PS, and still didn't reply, activity post...

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Round 2 has begun!

Here are reasonings for the battles that were not completed:

FLCL vs Dr. Ciel - activity to FLCL's favor due to Dr Ciel setting a time to battle, and not responding when the battle happened. this is just barely enough for an activity win, and if such a thing happens again in this tournament, you may find yourself coinflipped instead.

dragonuser vs Nails - nails was subbed in over fantasy in the middle of the tournament, so I've given them a short extension.

SUSANOO91 vs Jukain - minimal messaging on both sides, coinflipped to SUSANOO91's favor

Brap vs Lasagne21 - timezones that cannot overlap, they both were given the option to drop out and allow the other to play a sub or be coinflipped at round's end, both remained silent. coinflip won by Brap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)