1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League 4 - Week 2

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by symphonyx64, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macle

macle ribbit
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

*ribbit*
  2. PttP

PttP Shoutout to the sidewalk for keeping me off the streets
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

And you said it couldn't be done
  3. Stellar

Stellar
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

Except now he has 0 substitutes and has to forfeit games if someone is gone. :]
  4. Dekzeh

Dekzeh It's the sound of the world ending.
    is a Pre-Contributoris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Well done frogsfan092

[​IMG]

GGs, dw, you're still a cool guy Aldaron :>
  5. reyscarface

reyscarface
    is a Tiering Contributoris Smogon Frontier's Tower Tycoondefeated the Smogon Frontier

won vs worms in a nailbiter, excellent game mate, and well played.

go cryonicles!!
  6. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Lost to rey, gg
  7. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

way to be, rey <3
  8. BKC

BKC <&gr8astard> thrash metal! woo
    is a Tutoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

Just wanted to say that I should've won that game and I most likely wouldn't have choked if one of your teammates xtrashine had had the decency to not fucking highlight me every 30 seconds on IRC saying "LOL BKC U LOST" when I clearly had the game won. I'll admit it's partly my fault for letting it get to me, but still...give me a goddamn break lol

PS: the Hydro miss barely changed the outcome of the game and Ice Beam was clearly the better move in that situation soooooooooo

PPS: saying "lol mad" or anything along those lines when you win a game due to luck (which you have several times this series no matter how much you deny it) makes you look like a tool, amongst other things
  9. Smurf.

Smurf.
    is a Past SPL Winner

just wanted to say that hydro miss changed the outset of the game completely, leaving me to play essentially with 5 pokes with a zapdos weakness vs your 100% zapdos.... which means i had to play very differently and prevented me sweeping you clean at turn 8.

P.S and ice beam is not "clearly the better move in that situation" when ice beam is not one of the 4 moves
  10. Blightbringer

Blightbringer The Butt Naked Wonder
    is a Past SPL Winner

11. yondie

yondie mitt game strong
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past WCoP Winner

ggs classiest
  12. Aqualouis

Aqualouis ^ according to Reymedy, he drew a Groudon
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Blight is amazing, gg classiest
  13. spies

spies

I won vs jackal and bad internet/pokemon battle simulation software gg!!
  14. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

loze 1-0 to spoes

i am ashame
  15. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

16. Danilo

Danilo
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

got a lucky crit on p2 that made the game easier
    won gg and gl kael
  17. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Damn, Ruiners tearing it up.
  18. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang Aye I got Swagger, Koga 87
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

Won vs MDragon, gg, sorry for the bs
  19. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

GG Cryos, you guys are really something. My new favorites to win =]
  20. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Jesus christ our asses are sore
  21. Philip7086

Philip7086 Myuu
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Headis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Sharks are subbing in ShakeItUp for SoulWind.
  22. Kidogo

Kidogo

I think Human, Honko, and DM really deserve some credit here lol

Yeah, embarrassing...
  23. Lamppost

Lamppost I put the milk in first
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

ggs
  24. 199 Lives

199 Lives

I didn't play blight btw, GS did.
  25. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Sash Tyranitar with Aerial Ace beats any Heracross set in a one on one situation. Frogs would try and have you believe this is not true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)