Smogon Premier League II - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
<Bluewind> he asked me
<Bluewind> to delete my post
<Bluewind> because it "ruined his joke"
<Matthew> why would you delete it bluewind
<Matthew> why!
<Bluewind> pmed me on forums
<Bluewind> on mibbit
<Bluewind> kept saying my post was bad
<Bluewind> and his was good
<Bluewind> even though it was the most fucking obvious comeback ever

EDIT: awh he deleted his own post now

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
<&am> the only reply
<&am> that could've been made
<&am> was that
<&am> so i didnt expect gen to be lame enough to make it then
<&am> YOU did
<&am> so i was like
<&am> -.- ffs

i only pmd on forums since he was afk on irc.. but uhh way to start drama a whole 10~ minutes after i deleted the post that's some determination

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A) I didn't start any drama, I simply responded to your post that was aimed at me
B) I thought it was hilarious that you asked Bluewind to delete his post because "His was bad mine was good"
C) Your post was only deleted after I posted the log of Bluewind, don't even fucking try
D) Oh my God stop trying so hard

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
A true smogonfag is a fat guy that lives in his parent’s basement, and is also over the age of 25. Not only do they follow the smogon rules, but they also will bitch and complain when people such as I don’t. Since they are dwellers of the basement, they have no money and would never even think of buying a real DS game. They would just download their fuckin ROM and play away, they would never, ever think to put in half an effort to actually raise their pokémon. They just generate them with a pokesav and make them have the hidden power they want, and the pokémon’s moves, and all of that other shit. Sure, I use an action replay, but that’s so I can check the type of my hidden power against a kecleon. And guess what? My team took 3 months to perfect. All the right natures, IV’s, EV’s, and all that shit. And now my hard earned team of Blaziken, Victini, Shinpora, Shuckle, Shanderaa, and Cloyster are 13-2. I’m only thirteen, but I can find ways to get the money to buy an actual game. I’ve also seen a girl other than my mother in the past eight years. The true smogonfags sit on their fat asses playing a game that was stolen and reproduced on the internet. So, good job smogonfags, exploiting something that someone else exploited. To all of you true smogonfags, get the fuck off your lazy asses, get a job, and please, for the love of god, get out of your parent’s basement. Remember, there is a huge weight and bitchy-meter difference between a smogon user and a smogonfag. Although, I am pretty aware that I am speaking to an about 95% smogonfag audience. But, as you are probably too thick-skulled and brain-dead to realize, the REAL reason I hate smogon is the douchebag that made the website. All of you out there just sit back and relax until some (BAN ME PLEASE) tells you what to do. Speaking of the matter, my friend was testing one of the “training courses”, and he entered his team in. You douchebags told him to take alakazam and tangrowth off his team “becuz thyr UU”.
Well, that brings me to the tiers. What a load of bull shit. Perfectly good pokémon like dewgong are placed in a low tier because you can’t use it offensively. I checked the website here and there was absolutely nothing for a support dewgong. Mine knows rest, dive, encore and disable. You can suck it later when you are struggling to kill a something that recovers right when you’re just about to kill it. Once again I’m not 13-2 because of luck. Oh remember the team my friend had that one of elitist piece of shit told him to change? Well, he kicked my ass harder then ever before. He had four pokémon left. When was the last time any of you came out of the basement? I am thinking last night for dinner, which you would never think to try to even help with. No, all you are is a lonely basement dweller, afraid of the outside world, a constant burden to your parents.
Also, nobody cares about how bad the new gen 5 pokémon look. You’ll still just download the fuckin ROM and forget about the rest of the world. How long has it been since you’ve even tried out a relationship? Oops, I forgot that you don’t remember what that or a girl is. Try to remember back to when you were 15. Remember that fat girl? She was the hottest girl you have ever and will ever date. As for me (someone that knows how to balance pogeymanz with real life), I have a lot ahead for me. As for you? You lost all hope when you fapped to pokemons (see rule 34*). Also, you idea of “uber” pokémon suck. My same friend went up against my platinum team (alakazam, gengar, flygon, blissey, crobat, and ludicolo) killed his team of all uber, hacked pokémon. For example, his entire team knew dark void, crush grip and perish song. It’s amazing what a little hard work can do for you, real world or not. So, to finish this up: TO ALL OF YOU TRUE SMOGONFAGS,
GO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
EpicPikamanFail45
I am waiting for this to turn into some kind of copypasta

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hasn't been long since I first contacted zfs, but I just became unavailable tomorrow and Saturday, so.........

i lost, a dirty crit early on really screwed me up when i had a legit shot at sweeping early game... gg

edit: i'd run out of roosts before i could get back up to the extra 34% i lost and even then poison heal wouldn't have put you in KO range!

i lost, a dirty crit early on really screwed me up when i had a legit shot at sweeping early game... gg

edit: i'd run out of roosts before i could get back up to the extra 34% i lost and even then poison heal wouldn't have put you in KO range!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)