Smogon Premier League IX - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Not doing individual shoutouts because only winners should do it, but I had a good time with all of you, Ruiners. Sorry if I failed you in something. You all did a great job after that horrible start and I'm very proud of our comeback. It was a very good experience to be a manager for real this time (I couldn't really help with the draft last year because my laptop died >:) despite being bad that I couldn't play to help my team when they needed another win (unless I went spooky :ghost:). Thank you to all my players, even the subs were there to help every way they could, including marcop and fuck whoever banned him. Also thank you to the helpers that came in the last days. Oh, and fuck whoever had doubts about Rewer being my ass man. He did an amazing job even if he wasn't going to earn a trophy as our third manager.

To end this post...tfw you're Bushtush and didn't win SPL

No surprise that I was part of ruiners since signing up in IS, I didnt get accepted as an assman wich was fine considering I'm not relevant has been a long time but I acted like one all season so I can drop some words here, good season guys, all of you worked extremely hard and clean and I regret nothing managing wise, it was by far the best team (not just in mons, in anything really) I've been on in terms of teamwork and union. The way we picked ourselves up after our loss to cyros and worked three times harder was pretty amazing to see. It sucks to not walk away with a trophy but yall should be very proud of what you did this season, special shotout to undisputed for being an amazing leader figure for everyone, you absolutely killed it this year. Much love to all of ruiners and helpers and I wish success and well being to all of you.

Shotout to my friends outside of the team, mainly people from the goldenrod gliders chat and the earthquakes clan that helped me go through it all, be it spl related or not, I'm not the most mentally healthy guy and burning old bridges isn't any fun but I take full responsibility for lashing out instead of talking and theres nothing I can do now but shrug and leave it all behind. I'm fully aware of how lucky I am to have people to fall back to, thank you so much for being there for me when I needed, you know who you are.

And an anti-shotout to team leakers, I think betraying someone that thought that was your friend for a pokemon forum win is the top 1 dirty thing you can do in pokemon. If you still have some morality never do that please.

Rooting heavily for tyrants from now on, I have many friends on that team and I would love to see them win it all, go tyrants omfg.

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Going to keep it short and sweet. This was the best team tour experience I have had the pleasure of experiencing so far. Much love to my fellow teammates. You guys are truly amazing, defying all odds countless times. When we were ranked bottom 2 in the PR, when we were last place at one point, we never let any of it get too us and made semi-finals. Cant think of a more amazing group of people to have teamed up with, so we hang our heads up proudly.

Want to give a s/o to HANTSUKI and dekzeh . You guys were always there for us, always helping. Best managers of all time. Also shoutout to Rewer , who was basically our manager as well this season. 150% wouldn't have gotten here without you, your a beast and an amazing, amazing guy and Im glad to call you a friend. The fallen hero MarcoP. Many people would have quit after going through that B.S ban, but you stuck it out with us and continued to help, I can say without a doubt you truly are amazing. Bless up.

Wanna give a S/O as well to We Three Kings. I have met and made many, many friends throughout SPL but I can say after meeting all of the Ruiners, im also glad as fuck that I met you. Your a great guy, 100% better than your record might imply. Many things did not go your way this season, but nonetheless you stuck it out and kept pushing. Even though we didn't win, I am glad to not only call you a friend, but a brother.

Finally, I also want to give a S/O to Accelgor. You spent hours of your time always testing and building with me. The way you think abotut his game is truly great, and your amazing as hell at UU. Glad to have met you as well, you really should have been in SPL 100%. Cant wait too see you tear it up as always in the future, and you deserve a lot more credit than your given. :king:

And to everyone on Ruiners. Your the best of the best, amazing players, brothers for life. If i could go back in time and change the team I ended up on, I wouldn't have done it for the world. Friends till the end. RUINERS 4 LIFE

Also Pearl,Christo,Sacri,Pak you handsome fucks we must have played 100+ test games this SPL. Real n*****. Being real thank you for everything, you guys are truly the best of the best in this tier.

I GO HARD ON SOUTHSIDE G, YUH, WAIT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)