Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
i for one can't wait for all the classiest players to start hating each other as clash of egos is too real KACAW

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Lol how did Bouffalant go for 3.5k and 15.5k for Nas? I played both plenty of times and they are equally bad. Should be similar prices.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
I really feel for the people in this thread that got betrayed by their friends or tossed to the wayside for whatever reason; known commodities tossed to the side in favor of users with question marks concerning their loyalty, dedication, and-all around pokemon skill.

I went through the same thing, only I was playing the managerial game. Went through the process of getting a spot in the front office, only to be given the "Well we seriously considered you but we decided to go a different direction" spiel from aldaron. Jackal wasn't even there to have my back when I needed him to vouch for me the most. Really sucks, man.

Man I'd complain about the above as well but technically I'm the biggest question mark so w/e. Hoping to give some answers to said questions (am I a good player? am I a good kid? could I survive being on an SPL team?) come farm league or whenever else.

Since you ask I will deliver
Ans 1- I'll try
Ans 2- Someday maybe.

In the meantime, its nice to see now every major player is pretty annoyed at me. Lets hope this is the worst it gets to.

Last edited:
Least you got picked. My supposed "friends" all backstabbed me. Every manager overpaid for 90% of their players. Shoutout classiest for buying every oras player, you guys are gonna win for sure.
i don't know what happened wrt any backstabbing but if you look at the auction man, DPP players were in unusual abundance. Even legends like stone_cold went for 3.5k and many incredible and deserving players went undrafted. It's some supply and demand stuff bro I wouldn't take it personally

Last edited:

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Ah SPL one of the best official tour in which i am happy for many of my friends suchs as Henry,Vileman etc for making into team but I feel bad for people who fully deserved to be drafted like Prankster , xtrashine ,afro smash, zamrock etc I tried my level best to play in a SPL team and I have no regrets hoepefully I get drafted in Mid Season. :)
anyway
Farm League HYPE
Good Luck all the team

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I also have a question that needs to be answered.

Why the FUCK did someone other than sharks bid on me? I clearly only belong to that team. I even had this saved and ready to be posted after being bought by the sharks:

_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

I suggest you guys trade me for whatever money they have immediately.

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
This is Smogon, the most competitive Pokemon website in existence. We are here to be the best at playing this game, not to make best friends. What's up with all the sappy me-love-you-long-time posts.

Btw can the roster please get updated on the main tournament page. I have a lot of shit to say about a lot of people.

I also notice that Kevin Garrett and Limitless are on the same team. Good luck to anyone in the irc channel when those two are on at the same time. Unless you enjoy watching two born again Christian guys screen sex each other.

Last edited:

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Since you ask I will deliver
Ans 1- I'll try
Ans 2- Someday maybe.

In the meantime, its nice to see now every major player is pretty annoyed at me. Lets hope this is the worst it gets to.
i suggest you start working on whatever personal character weak points you have going on irl that is obviously leaking over here on these forums.

There is no way in the name of FUCK, you can continue to be so pitiful despite being talked to over and over again... and not have any self-esteem issues or similar going on somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)