Smogon Premier League VI - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
idk where should I posting but I won my rematch vs bedschibaber
I don't understand why the Raiders was so generous to give us +1 in BW and my win streak back (now +15). Everyone knows that bedschibabar is the worst gsc player and he is 1 light year of distance of my power. Even with bs hax he couldn't win as everyone saw. Also, I'm scheduled with the Italian for the weekend.
Tiba is that kid who was raised through life thinking it's okay to order his steak Well Done. Grow up kid.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Tiba is the guy who goes to Applebees and says, "Yes, I would like a grilled cheese, but hold the cheese"
the fuck,,, when a nice guy like soulwind starts rippin u,,, u already know
anyways mineswell toss in
my dude tiba the typa nigga to go to ur birthday party, cut and eat the first slice of ur cake
casedvictory the type of nigga to brush his tongue and see how far back he can go without gaggin
tokyo tom the type of nigga to make the noise of the animal cracker before eating it
blunder the typa nigga to ask his homies what type of cheese they want in their grilled cheese
pwn the type of nigga to let out pellets of shit so he can feel the tickle when the water hits his butthole
chimpact the typa nigga to watch TED talks and post about it on facebook
calloflochie the typa nigga to put his dick through the hole of his boxers thru his jeans zippers to take a piss
jj the typa nigga to take his neighbor with downs to her high school prom and brag bout hittin

think im don for the day haha,,,
- corleone

edit: is that how its gonn be tim i got u
tim the typa nigga to snapchat gym selfies to pokemon friends

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Inflikted be johnin so now I'm waiting for him to recontact me to set-up a new schedule.

activity

EDIT : Saturday 11PM GMT+1 it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)