1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Info Hub for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Smogon Premier League - Week 7

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championwon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontier

Aug 15, 2007
    i lost to kg. a couple of annoying misses influenced the match but whatever i guess, gg
  2. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Champion

Jan 5, 2008
    I was lying when I said twash didn't teach me the ways of Britscor. I honestly stole all their secrets. Look at our records.
  3. hanke

won the 6th Official Smogon Tournament

Mar 30, 2009
    activity post

unfortunately I didn't see husk to battle in this end of deadline
  4. homsar

Nov 8, 2005
    i signed on to nbs and saw ipl, pmed him and waited for 1.5 hours without any response but unfortunately i couldnt stay any longer
  5. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

Apr 7, 2005
    Expect week 8 up soon.

romeojustdie, gotei, The_Chaser, Pirotechnix, Philip7086, homsar were all given activity wins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)