1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League - Week 7

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

i lost to kg. a couple of annoying misses influenced the match but whatever i guess, gg
  2. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

I was lying when I said twash didn't teach me the ways of Britscor. I honestly stole all their secrets. Look at our records.
  3. hanke

hanke
    won the 6th Official Smogon Tournament

activity post

unfortunately I didn't see husk to battle in this end of deadline
  4. homsar

homsar

i signed on to nbs and saw ipl, pmed him and waited for 1.5 hours without any response but unfortunately i couldnt stay any longer
  5. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Expect week 8 up soon.

romeojustdie, gotei, The_Chaser, Pirotechnix, Philip7086, homsar were all given activity wins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)