1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Premier League - Week 7

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by LonelyNess, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

i lost to kg. a couple of annoying misses influenced the match but whatever i guess, gg
  2. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

I was lying when I said twash didn't teach me the ways of Britscor. I honestly stole all their secrets. Look at our records.
  3. hanke

hanke
    won the 6th Official Smogon Tournament

activity post

unfortunately I didn't see husk to battle in this end of deadline
  4. homsar

homsar

i signed on to nbs and saw ipl, pmed him and waited for 1.5 hours without any response but unfortunately i couldnt stay any longer
  5. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Expect week 8 up soon.

romeojustdie, gotei, The_Chaser, Pirotechnix, Philip7086, homsar were all given activity wins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)