smogon shirts redux?

can we not let this thread die? where are some good places to sell t-shirts from online? there is no way in hell im going to make these shirts myself.
You mentioned cafe press earlier in the thread but noone seemed to pick up on that. Is cafepress hideously expensive or something?

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
i think the problem people had with it was that the shirts were low quality or something? i have no experience with cafepress.

purple=koffing. But I don't care really.. I just want something to wear around and maybe represent the site with if I go to LA.

I really like the solid colored shirts by both Ike and Tina and Kholdstaire. Though I'd prefer if lists of people, pokemon, and random quotes were left off. I'll probably end up buying whatever is decided on though.

I think I would buy the Metang @ shirt if it had what the guy said underneath, something like

"hey, I am making a UU team. I am new to UU, do you think you guys could help?" You can't have Metang @ without the idiot that goes with it. Throw some terrible punctuation in there and I think it'd be great.

EDIT: We should have this quote on the shirt!! Screw "Metang @"

CaptKirby: My roomate just walked by naked in that path of the TV
Captkirby: Be right back; stuffing my face with meat

well, i went against the grain and made my own. it is the purple and black striped variant of that post a while ago. as soon as i figure out where i left my damn camera i will link some pictures of me sporting my sexy threads.

i agree with chaos that this should be something that is sponsored by the site and not through a user so i will decline any requests to have more made unless an admin decides it will work. i guess this is just to keep the ball rolling, letting you all see what they look like as tangible objects instead of internet pics.

i like the idea of the koffing symbol incorporated like on I&Ts, i dont really want to wear an obscure inside e-joke in public at all e-e;

Would it be dumb to suggest to simply make a football jersey with Smogon on the back and the number 04 to represent the year it was established?

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Would it be dumb to suggest to simply make a football jersey with Smogon on the back and the number 04 to represent the year it was established?
I envisioned something similar, except 31 for perfect IVs instead of 04.

Also whatever the final design is, I'd think the shirt needs to be purple and include the Koffing symbol somewhere on it.

Perhaps we could have one of those "Property of Smogon U. Athletic Department" shirts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)