Smogon Superstars II Playoffs Round 4- Finale [Won by 6A9 Ace Matador]

Status
Not open for further replies.
boring format. It should have been bo45 with BW ou, Ubers, LC, gen 4 Ubers, OU, LC, UU, NU, ADV OU, UU, Ubers, GSC Ubers, UU, OU, RBY OU, Ubers, UU, Middle cup, terrorist cup, (BAN ME PLEASE) cup, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5,6v6, 1v1, And all of the above in doubles,

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Agreeing with coolking49, playing in all available gens/metagames will truly make you a superstar :P.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
game 1 OU: i thought his timid specs dos was the end in OU, but i managed to win the game thanks to some good sleep talks and togekiss + raikou being the best.

game 2 UU: i lost 5-0, props to megan on a nice team and nice plays.

game 3 ubers: an early DM crit vs dialga put megan fox behind and then a weakness to mewtwo the boss allowed me to win. p.s. megans a nice guy for not whining about getting critted like i did j.s

really glad i got to play such great battlers this tourney, and i didn't expect that me and megan who came from the same round 1 group would make finals! hope everyone enjoyed the battles :]

congrats megan fox for getting to finals and flamewheeler for unexpectedly making semis and and don't forget mind who somehow predicted finals from r1 and thanks to tripe for hosting superstars 1 and 2 though i'm pretty sure he only does it for the + postcount

p.s why did me and megan end up battling like 4 times this tourney

p.s.s. thanks earthworm hanke goofball enzo folgorio etc. for helping me test stuff and giving me suggestions, and big thanks to pana for all his team help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)