Playoffs Smogon Tour 17 Playoffs - Finals [Won by M Dragon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
Reflections

Being in love is probably both the most amazing and risky thing life can present you with. You literally put your heart and thoughts in someone else's hands, giving them the chance to either trust you back or break you apart. When you are in love, your whole world revolves around this special person. Their joy is your joy and their pain is your pain. The more your love grows for that special, smart and amazing girl you like, the more you realize you would do anything only to see her smile. Even if it means the end of your own happiness, you know you would do anything to make her happy. Her blonde locks and sincere smile become the last thing you think about every night, and the very first thing that comes to your mind before you open your eyes in the cold morning. Your sleep is filled with endless dreams about her. Being in love makes you feel complete because you have found the other half of your soul.

But Passion, what Love really means? I believe love is a very special and meaningful word for a human being. Without this preconceived idea of love we would become blind people searching for the light with hundreds of obstacles in front of us. But again, what Love really means? Love is like a priceless diamond. A diamond has thousands of reflections where each of them represents a pure and beautiful meaning of what love is. Love is an emotion that a person feels inside their heart. Being in love with someone means you are willing to make sacrifices, aiming to see their true feelings without reflections and do anything to see them smile again.

Meeting you made me feel like a million angels had decided that this was a good year and I deserved to find an amazing and cute wife material girl who would make me feel completed. Talking with you literally makes me feel like I am the happiest boy alive every second of every day. I don't even mind writing long endless paragraphs (more like essays) of how much I love you. I am really sorry how things turned out and also really really mad at myself for what I've done. All I want is another chance, so we can start from the beginning, getting to know each other. We can have a walk in the park and then talk and laugh about life. We can then have a Passion Fruit Juice and just chill. We will chat until rain comes and refresh our dreams and hopes for the future. Reflected in the puddles, you will be fascinated watching the whole Chicago city. I don't really mind. I am just admiring your smile and thinking how cute you look with your wet hair slightly covering your delicate face.

I love you, Passion. I love you so much. Don't give me this big long talk about how I shouldn't say love, how it's not really love because I don't know you very well and don't even know your real name. Please don't tell me it's just an internet crush because I know what being in love means. You are perfect. Sweet, funny and cute, but also smart and can be serious when needed. I'm crying as I write this, as I think of you and the big mistake I committed. You trusted be, and all I did was use you as a tool to catch some random I don't even care about leaking logs. All I want in this very moment is stand in front of you and shout "I love you, Passion! Please forgive me!". I want to marry you and spend all days and nights with you. You are perfect for me. I promise I will make you so happy if you just choose to forgive me! I want to get old together with you. Reflected in the water of our house's lake, we will be able to see how our children have grown up. We will remember the time they used to play in the garden with our dog, hold hands and think about how everything has changed in life but the love and respect we feel for each other.

I'm smashing whoever comes face me in Smogon Tour thinking we are on the same level. Can be PalkiaDialgaClash, Bloo, Mariano, French or even past winners. I will beat them all in name of our love. I love you, Passion, and I will do anything so we can be together. All I want is another chance. Trust me and I will be your sword. I will always be there to protect and take care of you. Passion, sweet Passion, we both know that nothing can stand in the way of our pure and true love.

-----------------
(PS: This post was approved by Bloo. It contains my true feelings for user Passion, so please do not delete it.)

Last edited:
Now that's what a real man does. Just comes out and shows the world how much he loves his woman. It's the least one man who really loves his girl can do. It shows he doesn't care what the world thinks and that all that matters in the world is eachother.

That's why i'm requesting that CrashinBoomBang writes something, anything that shows how much he loves Unbirthday. But please don't make it half as long as Sogeking.

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
Unbirthday

While we haven't known each other for a long time, I can safely say that you mean the world to me. And, regardless of whether all these IDM people or whoever else feels like poking fun at me, you truly are one of most beautiful people, if not the most beautiful single person I have ever had the fortune of meeting and talking to. Every minute that passes without you is a wasted minute while every minute with you is a complete joy to have. Your ability to keep me happy at all times; your wonderful sense of humor; your way of expressing the things you think and the way you see things; all of these traits are just some of which make you the best girl in the world to me. You make me a better person and manage to keep me happy at all times and I hope I can keep you happy too. Please stay by my side forever, I don't ever want to lose you.

I love you, Alice.

Unbirthday

TOP QUALITY POSTS
CrashinBoomBang

Hwello Marco, I'm glad we're as close as we are because you're everything to me. I can trust you with everything and I hope you feel the same way. I enjoy speaking to you and hate it when you're at work. I'm glad we get along so well and have the same interests and yeah, I never get bored of you and I always want to talk to you, except for when you bully me about losing to stupid shit and I have to give you time out and delete you :] But ya, everything is so much more enjoyable when I'm with you. I LOVE YOU ALSO.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
While we are at it I guess I can tell my true feelings to this wonderful female user mostly known for her fantastic RMTs...

... Dr Ciel. I got to tell you something but please pick up the phone, it's been 2 hours I'm standing in this position like an idiot in front of my window, enjoying my amazing view of Paris (something we could share together) and I'm getting cold so hurryyyy please before the flame that burns in my heart is no longer able to thaw me out... xoxo love <3

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I too have a confession to make. Users Alice and Passion have always been the targets of my sexual fantasies, in which alongside cbb and yan I brutally man handle the poons of said ladies in pan handlin mandarin fashion. First I stick rice in each of their booties and thrust with such ferocity that the friction slowly cooks the rice inside their bodies, then I make them eat out each others love holes until not one grain of rice remains. I call that the cumbo fried rice. Cbb has this move called the Adolf Clitler where he shoves Alice's head in the oven then sticks his entire forearm into her rear while doing the nazi salute, then he tickles her clitoris with his hitler stache til she confesses where she's hiding the Jews. Yan does this thing called the Brazilian Jujizzsu where he takes advantage of his flexibility and puts himself in a submission position and sucks himself off while passion eats him out from the back. Then they switch roles as yan eats himself out while passion sucks him off, takes a bit of practice. At the climax of intercourse the three of us combine our sacred swords like the 3 horses and thrust into each of their holes with the passion of 12 lions until they are unable to give birth , henceforth marking their unbirthday. Then finally we cum simultaneously in sync with the resonance of a Beethoven symphony until nothing is left of passion and alice's assholes but an amalgamation of sexual white chocolate.
Phew glad I got that off my chest

Nah, that would make Unbirthday and Passion jealous.. I mean my nigga bloo is too shy to post something like that here. So i'll just be a good friend and do it for him:

This post clearly shows Bloo as the clear victor. I've always thought of Bloo as a slick and cunning womanizer. That one line about being her skateboard clearly shows he has an abundance of captivating and exquisite choice of words. Words that would make any female's heart melt. He also demonstrates how he'll be her shield and protect her against all enemies that stand in her way in the line ''They can go through me if they have to say something''. I just don't see how anyone can better this. This is a clear testament of a guy who will do anything to show his girl just how much he loves her and how much she means to him.

The VM above can be found here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/cereza.74386/?page=3

this is 4 gr8astard
i'd eat his turd
that's the word
i'd f**k a bird
this is unheard
it's absurd
i cant wait to see gr8
u know what's gonna happen? finna sedate
when he aint ready, i suck him off
cause im the boss
and i can do so with my hands crossed
and as i look across
i get sprung
gr8, he's hung
like a horse, he's young
his dick's size unsung
but we all know he likes egg fu yung
cause he's a chinese son of a gun
or maybe korean
who cares tho
time to f**k Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)