13. Malekith vs. 5. Ciele

16. Sweepage vs. 9. Mounts
2. cosine180 vs. 10. PokèManiac Livio
14. blunder vs. 11. SoulWind

Tele

a quality human being
Livio when he has found Omfuga online

it was all a VoD tactic. they tried to make it look as if livio was the one johning to force the act win. i know cos they did the same thing to me during olt. cheap tactics from cheap players.

16. Sweepage vs. 9. Mounts
2. cosine180
vs. 10. PokèManiac Livio
14. blunder vs. 11. SoulWind

FRENCH GENKIDAMA, GO MOUNTS

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
16. Sweepage vs. 9. Mounts - On paper, Sweepage should have the edge on DPP/BW. I think Mounts can create an upset if he prepares well. Sweepage is great but his flaw is that he's easily counterteamable, as he always plays the same kind of teams, and that's something that can be lethal in a playoff environnement. Also, Mounts' aggro playstyle can be tough to deal with when playing something too fat. But the result will mostly come down to how well Mounts prepared (minus lucky breaks xd)

2. cosine180 vs. 10. PokèManiac Livio - Just bring some Stallbreakers and you're good

14. blunder vs. 11. SoulWind - Highlight of the round, both are very good players. While SW has more experience in old gens, blunder showed last round that he's not slouch either. I'd predict blunder to take ORAS, the final result will come down on whether he'll be able to snatch a win in BW or DPP, where SW has the advantage given he doesnt bring something too stallish.

13. Malekith vs. 5. Ciele - Cool matchup. Malekith is the remaining player with the biggest skill variance, but if he's on a good period (and if he doesnt bring his doubtful gimmicks like scarf snorlax), he's really tough to beat, as we saw during his BW match vs PDC. Ciele is very good too, but since Male seems on a good form i'd give him the edge.

Last edited:
I'm glad these predictions are easy, I don't have to write much:

16. Sweepage vs. 9. Mounts - Good luck man, you are the dark horse of this tournament. Lets just have a great series.
2. cosine180 vs. 10. PokèManiac Livio - Simply the better player across all tiers.
14. blunder vs. 11. SoulWind - SoulWind is the better player, blunder is getting there though. SoulWind is the clear favorite in BW and DPP and I think he can even take ORAS OU.
13. Malekith vs. 5. Ciele - Malekith is the better player in DPP and BW and in general. Ciele is better in ORAS OU.

16. Sweepage vs. 9. Mounts rand 9 seeds are sweeps biggest weakness
2. cosine180 vs. 10. PokèManiac Livio always the bridesmaid etc, love to see you prove me wrong cosine
14. blunder vs. 11. SoulWind Blunder looked way better across tiers + who can resist some tears
13. Malekith vs. 5. Ciele This was a close call but malekith was so on point vs pdc, which is somewhat more impressive than ciele looking on point vs hellpowna

Last edited:
Hey we weren't the ones that brought it up, but if I was tesung and I won the way he has, I think it's better for him to shut the fuck up. I'd rather end my pokemon career without a trophy but a reputation of being a great player, than walk around with the reputation of ''Luckiest Player To Ever Grace Smogon''

When niggas use twave they always mention his name, they even say ''I summoned my inner tesung'' some how his name is always tied to hax these days, i wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)