Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 12 Playoffs [Won by Kevin Garrett]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Won DPP against DM, i got a very useful early crit, sorry about that. We'll play BW tomorrow

Edit : I made a calc, and i'm finally not sure that the crit mattered, it would depend of the variation. Whatever, sorry about it and gg

Edit: lost BW, it was twice 1/2 at the end but i was unlucky... (i had 5 chances over 16 to lose exactly)

Bloo

Banned deucer.
You guys needs to finish your battles; the deadline is right around the corner, so get to it! I'm not giving extensions under any circumstances. You've all had two weeks to get this done, that's way more than enough time. No excuses.

ok i didnt want to have to make this post, but i will cover my bases in case i dont come online tomorrow or saturday

enz0 hasn't been ready all week and literally every day of the week ive been able and actively asking him to play. we scheduled for tonight, and he waited a long while where i finally had to leave and go get the car from the repair shop. i told him id get back in half an hour, and he said he would be online. so i get back in 35 mins, pm him and he logs off (or dc's i dont know which.) now ive got plans for friday and saturday, being homecoming game and dance, and enz0 was fully aware that i would not be able to play during these times.

i dont want an activity win, but im not going to take an activity loss. youre a good guy enz0, and i hope we get to play, but seriously, if we have to set a time to play because youre not always online, we need to play. i respect youre irl commitments, but when i have to take time out of my day to accommodate your availability, i dont appreciate having to wait and ultimately be left out to dry.

Yeah you are a good guy too undisputed and I understand, but please don't say you have been on actively every day of this week asking me to play... you told me you can't battle Monday, Wednesday, or Friday due to our time differences and irl commitments last weekend - so we decided on Thursday. The only day of the week you and me have actually spoken real time was yesterday, and I was ready. You had to go, and told me you would be back 20-30 minutes due to an errand with your dad. As a result, I waited, but my mom had to work on the pc (similar to your parental situation). You saw me online because I left my user on; I clearly wasn't avoiding the battle because I pm'd you earlier telling you I was ready. I never got back on because I explained to you I had to go to wrestling the next day in the very morning, and I also fell asleep accidentally - yes I was tired, people can fall asleep accidentally.

undisputed I have nothing against you, you are a BR0. I'm just writing this for all assholes that like spitting shit in tour finals.

I'll be on for the rest of the day, hopefully we meet up - if not, I don't blame you, your irl commitments today are much more important then a couple of battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)