1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tour Season 17

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Bloo, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X5Dragon

X5Dragon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    #tourofitaly2014
    Asuya likes this.
  2. zfs

zfs Everything old is new again
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

[​IMG]
    #tourofitaly2014
    Asuya likes this.
  3. Lasagne

Lasagne
    is a Pre-Contributor
    Mentor

[​IMG]
    #tourofNZ2014
    Seven Lions likes this.
  4. KingEdCool

KingEdCool

in how many hours it begins ?
  5. Fried Rhys

Fried Rhys

i win
    Toxzn likes this.
  6. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

30 minutes, give or take
  7. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I've been able to update the on-site standings up until this week, and since I CBA to figure out what happened and how to fix it right now, please refer to this spreadsheet for Smogon Tour Points. As always, if you find any errors, PM me with links to the tours in question whose point values are not accurately reflected in the spreadsheet.
    Tomahawk and Asuya like this.
  8. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Reposting from other thread for visibility:

Just so we're clear about this:
    It is against the rules to ask for wins. It has been against the rules before this point in the season; just ask MarceloDK. If it went unnoticed before, it's because I was unaware this was going on at all. It is unfair to the other players in the competition to ask for wins. If Bloo is in 16th place and HSA miraculously wins two tours because he asked everyone for wins and got them, Bloo gets knocked out. If you give people wins, it doesn't just affect you and your opponent; it negatively affects the other competitors vying for the top 16 spots. If you ask for a win, you are subject to being disqualified and awarded -3 points.

Having said that, I will personally and unilaterally disqualify anyone found in violation of this rule as long as it is reported to me at the time of the incident. If you think I'm being unfair, I'd advise you to exercise some common sense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)