Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent contacted me and we plan to have our battle today. Ill edit in results later.

Edit: Ill post results in a new post since no one will probably see this buried post now.

goldemblem beat me 2-0, gg (lol 1 false move lost it for me)

I'll PM the log once I get it sorted.

Good luck to the rest of ya!

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I beat Elly in a stall war, but I have the same question as goldenemblem above.

Yeah, lost to a team 80%+ like mine and bulkier, and I choose not to go with my gut and pick the team that would of given me a huge advantage. GG, Radke.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Someone decided to ask me about Self-KO Clause on shoddy. Apparently Self-KO Clause doesn't work... at all. Understand that, with logs, I can confirm things like this. So if you do use Selfdestruct or Explosion and survive 1-0, you will lose.

Please provide logs!

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Funny enough, both Jesiah and I missed our appointed time due to circumstances beyond our control (for me, my cable modem died -- again!). But we're both awesome people and will get it done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)