1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 3

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Earthworm, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snunch

Snunch
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 8th Official Smogon Tournament

won vs HeLL SooN ggs
  2. Gavin313

Gavin313

I hate to do this two rounds in a row, but.. Activity Win Request.
    BurningMan and I chatted several times about setting up a time to battle. The 7-hour time zone difference made things a bit awkward, but I didn't think it would be too difficult to make things work. Twice, I proposed a time for a battle, and twice, he agreed to it via VM; however, he didn't show up either time. BurningMan, if you see this, shoot me a message or just challenge me on Showdown, but otherwise, I should be moving on.
  3. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

Well...

Activity Win Request

I VMd Paolo one of the first days of the deadline, he answered me 8 days later telling me he was very busy that week and stuff and asking me for a time for us to play ( there were 2 remaining days ). I answered him telling that I could play in my nights ( around 11 PM GMT +1 ) I was here both days from 21:00 until 0:30 +/- but he didn't.
    He VMed me today at 8 PM telling me if we can battle at my 6. If he means 6:00 am it's simply impossible.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=100362&u2=36115
  4. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Deadline. Coin flips for this round:

mfhoundoom vs Indra
    pokebasket vs Fakes
    dhn vs ToF

Next round coming up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)