Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Re: Toptierboy vs Escavalier:

I'd be more than happy to allow you too a single more day if you can get in touch. Please, one of you, create a PM (including me) describing literally all times you are available in the next 24 hours. I'd much prefer to have a match played than let it go to activity, especially considering how complete round 1 was.

Regardless, if Toptierboy cannot make it I believe that Escavalier missing the agreed upon time yesterday unfortunately is enough cause for an activity win. I, personally, would be very pleased however if there was an attempt to get a match together in the next 24 hours, in terms of how I view the participants moving forward and for the integrity of the tournament at this point.

Re: Annoying Orange vs Ilyakomaster (round 1 matchup)

I coinflipped this one, but further evidence AO has shown me points that he indeed was present at the time that they had scheduled. In the future, please make all of this evidence public ASAP as, again, I'm not psychic. I will be reversing this activity decision (aka Annoying Orange goes through r1 on an activity win) with the caveat that this is an exceptional change, noting that Ilya has made no effort to contact his new opponent since, still (and likely remains an activity worry).

Reactions: Ark

I'd be more than happy to allow you too a single more day if you can get in touch. Please, one of you, create a PM (including me) describing literally all times you are available in the next 24 hours. I'd much prefer to have a match played than let it go to activity, especially considering how complete round 1 was.

Regardless, if Toptierboy cannot make it I believe that Escavalier missing the agreed upon time yesterday unfortunately is enough cause for an activity win. I, personally, would be very pleased however if there was an attempt to get a match together in the next 24 hours, in terms of how I view the participants moving forward and for the integrity of the tournament at this point.

I coinflipped this one, but further evidence AO has shown me points that he indeed was present at the time that they had scheduled. In the future, please make all of this evidence public ASAP as, again, I'm not psychic. I will be reversing this activity decision (aka Annoying Orange goes through r1 on an activity win) with the caveat that this is an exceptional change, noting that Ilya has made no effort to contact his new opponent since, still (and likely remains an activity worry).
I get off work tomorrow at 5pm est. if he can play anytime from 6pm-8pm est I am more than happy to play as well. However i need a confirmation on when exactly you can play. Not gonna wait 6-8 waiting for you to show up. So tell me a time from 6-8 that you can play and we can do it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Regardless of whether or not this changes your decision regarding Annoying Orange vs. Ilyakomaster, teal6, I would like to state that Ilyakomaster has already remained in contact with me for several days now via private messaging and we have scheduled to play next weekend. I will invite you to our messages as evidence if you require it.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I get off work tomorrow at 5pm est. if he can play anytime from 6pm-8pm est I am more than happy to play as well. However i need a confirmation on when exactly you can play. Not gonna wait 6-8 waiting for you to show up. So tell me a time from 6-8 that you can play and we can do it tomorrow.
Thank you, this is appreciated and I think rewards the tournament as a whole. I expect Escavalier, as the one who missed the previously scheduled time, to work around your availability.

Regardless of whether or not this changes your decision regarding Annoying Orange vs. Ilyakomaster, teal6, I would like to state that Ilyakomaster has already remained in contact with me for several days now via private messaging and we have scheduled to play next weekend. I will invite you to our messages as evidence if you require it.
It does to some extent, however I believe this is something that we can work out as a whole. Roystopror, would you mind creating a PM with me and the other two participants involved, and lay out the situation?

My preferred resolution is that the other two indeed play their match prior to when you had scheduled with Ilya - thus not disrupting your schedule, and not rewarded extraordinarily poor efforts at organizing a match in the prior round on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)