Smogon Usage-Based Tier Update: August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailFall

my cancer is sun and my leo is moon
Soooo why didn't Azelf go to OU then? And it's sad to see Mega Venusaur and Klefki fall from grace. Why aren't people using them anymore?
mega venu has a huge opportunity cost to use over other defensive grasses and keys is just a wasted steel slot most of the time esp considering that there are better spikers out there to be using

I'm still really confused at Quagsire's jump. What made him jump from NU to OU, then back to RU? Poor guy must be dizzy from all of that moving up and down the tiers :P

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
I know that usage stats say quag is not used but believe me I see that thing on every second stall team on ladder.

But maaan, fucking azelf birdspam.

I'm still really confused at Quagsire's jump. What made him jump from NU to OU, then back to RU? Poor guy must be dizzy from all of that moving up and down the tiers :P
I think it was its that is ability, Unaware, was really helpful, especially for the stall teams that started popping up everywhere after Hoopa-Unbound's banning.

Between Mega Venusaur, Amoongus and Ferrothorn, what niche does Tangrowth have? Is Regenerator really that good?
I'd bet it's a combination of its good defense, not having a quad weakness, not being too passive, not using a mega slot, and Regenerator.

Zapdos is highly annoying though with static and stuff.
If you can get another defogger, then yeah...

Is there like any pokemon not named Mandibuzz and Swanna that learn the move naturally? Cuz like all the defoggers only get it through Gen. 4.....

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
If you can get another defogger, then yeah...

Is there like any pokemon not named Mandibuzz and Swanna that learn the move naturally? Cuz like all the defoggers only get it through Gen. 4.....
Braviary gets it I think, but I get the gist of what you're saying

Some like crobat get it by breeding though.

Why are people blaming birdspam on Azelf being that high up in usage? From what I remember, I don't even think it would beat Talonflame OR Mega Pinsir.

Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding the whole thing.

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus
I don't know where else to ask this, so is FU ever going to be a thing again? Is there somewhere I can play it, or is it completely dead? Speaking of that, if there is a place to play it, does anyone have FU usage stats? Just curious, thank you to anyone responding

I don't know where else to ask this, so is FU ever going to be a thing again? Is there somewhere I can play it, or is it completely dead? Speaking of that, if there is a place to play it, does anyone have FU usage stats? Just curious, thank you to anyone responding
https://discord.gg/5jxtUP4That there is a link to the FU discord pre-warning FU still is a completely dead OM but you can get the occasional battle by asking there​

| 35 | Aromatisse | 7.443% |

FUCKING DIE

| 35 | Azelf | 6.112% |

Alright, this is insane. Why 6.7 for rise and 1.7 for drop? I get that there aren't supposed to be as many changes in-between the main updates, but how is ANYTHING supposed to change in 6.7 and 1.7? Quagsire got extremely lucky. Azelf was used more than half of OU yet it's not OU thanks to 6.7.

Is Regenerator really that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)