Smogon vs. PokeRealm (Tie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who aren't keeping up, that seals the RS OU division for Smogon.

That isn't to say we'll stop playing RS OU matches though - they still count towards the overall score.

Alper, when are you gonna get on PokeRealm to look for SSBM Roy? He is on nearly every day for several hours - especially around PokeRealm tournament times.

I've been asking around for NZ-1337 and Syberia but, no one knows where they are. So if you guys ever get on, hit me up at gmt 11:00am-5:00pm on Pokerealm. I'm usually on somewhere between those times.

oic

well since its the weekend right now I could make a better effort and get on maybe a couple hours earlier

good luck Alper, SSBM Roy is the toughest UUer PR has to offer. Just use some of that Alper luck and give us a win :]

Yea I've been pretty busy lately so I'll come on and battle you when i have the chance. Most likely between the time of 12am to 6-am NZ time like Hip stated.

Well, SSBM Roy is the type to be passive so what times are you usually on Alper (and what time zone)? I'll relay the information to him.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At this time, the ones who haven't battled yet, should really pm their opponent and settle a time.

skarm and XiahouFig probably will have trouble meeting up for their match. Fig tends to keep weird hours while skarm works a lot.

I should have thought of that and switched the matchups.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Skarm, I have off on Monday. So I'm free from about 8AM EST till about 10PM EST pick a time thats suitable for you.

Admin Hazerider has banned Alala

If Alper keeps getting banned from Smogon, how will he get this thing with SSBM Roy done? =\

I doubt he's gonna hang out at PokeRealm to get this match going.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I had the 6-0 IN the BAG

but nb works its magic, he chs my only pokemon that can kill shedinja. But that was fine because his sheddy was cb so I just stall it. he had 1 other pokemon, but of course on the switch in hypnosis misses it. Then it misses again how swell. THEN he uses HP GRASS arcanine. OK. it was all downhill from there.

If return did not ch my gligar, nexy turn I hp fly the fearow so he has sheddy and arcanine. easy pickings for a gligar no?

BFG

~~POKEREALM HAS BETTER LUCK THAN SMOGON SHOUT IT~~

wait doesn't Arcanine like OHKO Gligar with Fire Blast? ._.

Hypnosis missing does suck though.

Also how do you build a team with only one poke that can kill shedinja?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)