• Steel

Votes: 56 33.7%
  • Water

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for steel, again with the eventual hope for a steel/ghost pokemon.
Oh, and thank god for the lack of water types. The game's got like nine thousand of those things.

Hmm, so far the leaders are Bug, Steel, and Poison in that order. Lol, so what can we make out of those that we don't already have? Bug/Steel, Bug/Poison, Steel/Poison. The only new thing is Steel/Poison.
Poison doesn't do anything for Steel except give it 4x resist to Bug and Grass, and it doubles the Ground weakness. Poison STAB is more useless than Steel STAB.
So... if we end up with these three we're gonna be in a bit of a bind. Unless we go for a pure typing.

Edit: Poison is extremely iffy, close to Electric, Ice, Ghost, Dragon and the like. Hopefully it'll drop off.

Poison, we need a straight Poison/Steel with Levitate or something....
God no. One weakness. Two immunities. Eleven resistances. Wait, that's just Steel with Levitate too. Poison doesn't contibute anything to Steel :/ Except 4x Bug and Grass resist.

God no. One weakness. Two immunities. Eleven resistances. Wait, that's just Steel with Levitate too. Poison doesn't contibute anything to Steel :/ Except 4x Bug and Grass resist.

And a fighting resist. But you have to admit, being the ultimate anti-Toxic Spikes would be pretty fun. Poison needs some new stuff, not enough of what it got was too great.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
You know what would be cool? A popular Steel type that is ACTUALLY WEAK TO FIGHTING. Bronzong, Metagross, Jirachi, Scizor, Skarmory and Forry need to take a leaf out of Magnezone's book and start showing some respect for a well-timed Focus Punch!

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
thanx :-)
and i looked at what types are most popular at the moment and we're heading for a bug/steel :-(
come on ppl wheve alredy got plenty of those go for something more imaginetive

um.... what's the deal with creating new types? it isn't like gamefreak will implement thm in the new pokemon games, is it?

oh yah, I voted for steel.

For all you Bug/Steel/Poison haters, Ice currently has a shot of tying for third place, which would make it an option in the next poll. Ice/Poison anyone?

EDIT: Current Leaders

1st) Steel
2nd) Bug
3rd) poison

Come on guys, I want to see Electric or Ice too.

Yay another steelbug. this one better be a special wall/special attacker. Or... give it flashfire or something. tht would own

We really need more Ice Pokémon. Considering Sandstorm is resisted by Steel, Rock, and Earth Pokémon, Hail needs more resisters.

It looks like Ice is finally in the running for the top three! As for the result, I'm either going to find a way to submit it to GameFreak or give it to Amazing Ampharos, who is apparently adding new pokemon to his Shoddy server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)