Project Snow's Team Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I'm back :O I'll start tomorrow with new teams ^_^ Adding both (halp, what's sub cm cresse)! (this sounds familiar)
Haha something like this:

Cresselia @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 52 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Psyshock
- Moonblast

You can play around with the Speed/Defense EVs (currently outspeeding standard Rotom-W) but it's pretty bulky lol

Could you make a bulky offense team based on Mega T-Tar as a sweeper? good bulk and insane damage after a +1 boost.
Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature/Adamant
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Superpower
Is the optimal set. Jolly helps outspeed Alakazam and Weavile. Adamant helps get the 2HKO on some bulky mons.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
Ciao!

I didnt see one, but would you mind making a team around Meloetta-Pirouette? It seems quite good with its overwhelming speed when it transforms, solid STABs in the form of Frustration and various fighting options, it also has different options for the last move like Ice Punch, Knock Off, and U-Turn or even going mixed with Psychic or Shadow Ball so it doesnt necessarily rely on using Relic Song. I don't necessarily think i should post a set or EVs as its generally tailored towards the team (as i have my own team archive and shop, i understand this). You'll be mio eroe if you do this! Feel free to take your time.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Ciao!

I didnt see one, but would you mind making a team around Meloetta-Pirouette? It seems quite good with its overwhelming speed when it transforms, solid STABs in the form of Frustration and various fighting options, it also has different options for the last move like Ice Punch, Knock Off, and U-Turn or even going mixed with Psychic or Shadow Ball so it doesnt necessarily rely on using Relic Song. I don't necessarily think i should post a set or EVs as its generally tailored towards the team (as i have my own team archive and shop, i understand this). You'll be mio eroe if you do this! Feel free to take your time.
I've a top 5 in laddah strange team with This :] posting it soon

Shafofficiel

allez tout le monde en balèze (baleze baleze)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
if you still can, i would like you build a Mega Absol teamn the mixed or the sd one, wathever you want, or the both ^^
but yeah it's been a long time that i didn"t see one then^^

Snou

if you still can, i would like you build a Mega Absol teamn the mixed or the sd one, wathever you want, or the both ^^
but yeah it's been a long time that i didn"t see one then^^
Already have it too :O

Hello Snow! Glad to see you're back. Could you please build a team around Stallbreaker Togekiss? I've tried to build around it, with no luck.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 4 SpD / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave / Aura Sphere
- Roost

Thanks in advance!

Hey could you make a rain team around Gorebyss?

It outspeeds base 135s at +2.

gorebyss.gif

Gorebyss @ White Herb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs:4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Hi
do you think ambipom is viable? i saw a couple of guys taking advantage of its disgusting fake out + entry hazards and i'm wondering if it can actually work or if its just gimmick

happy new year

Snou

Uhm Ambi.... Idk :O Adding It, i'll see :O and I'll see for the gore too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)