Project Snow's Team Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like your teams, especially the Celebi+Keldeo+Diancie one. Could you make me a balance team based on SD Mega Scizor? I'd really appreciate it.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I really like your teams, especially the Celebi+Keldeo+Diancie one. Could you make me a balance team based on SD Mega Scizor? I'd really appreciate it.
I'm gonna ad it to the suggestions :)

Hey, these teams are pretty neat! I really like the creativity. If you enjoy building around uncommon cores, can I request a team featuring reuniclus+infernape? Infernape takes care of mons like scizor, ttar and bisharp who are a pain for reuniclus. Thanks, and keep it up ^_^!

Snou

Hey, these teams are pretty neat! I really like the creativity. If you enjoy building around uncommon cores, can I request a team featuring reuniclus+infernape? Infernape takes care of mons like scizor, ttar and bisharp who are a pain for reuniclus. Thanks, and keep it up ^_^!
Adding it to the suggestion list :)

Shadow_Sneak, post: 6235278, member: 222892"]Originally had Lando-I in the core but with the suspect going on I had to remove him. I know I posted this somewhere else but I would like to see SnowCristal! 's take on this.

Zapdos @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 152 HP / 4 Def / 240 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Agility
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Heat Wave

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Psychic
- Scald
- Energy Ball

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic / Stealth Rock

Here's a unique offensive core I came up with one day. I decided I wanted to make an agility Zapdos set and use it on the ladder. (I got this idea from playing tons of DPP at the time.) Agility Zapdos may at first seem like a gimmick but Zapdos has a decent speed tier and has quite good power. Basically to explain the evs on Zapdos, 112 speed helps you hit 264 naturally so you can outspeed Jolly Loom, Sharp etc., 240 Spatk with a modest nature and a life orb to hit as hard as possible, (the damage output at 252 doesn't really make a difference) 4 in defense to take less from rocks and the rest put into bulk. After that the moveset Agility is obvious, Roost can improve longevity, Thunderbolt for STAB and HP Ice for the bolt-beam coverage. So basically this core gives you an answer to more offensively inclined teams and defensively inclined teams. (and balance) You can change the sets but I think the zapdos set is fine. While I had Landorus-I on the team originally I swapped it with Manaphy. Manaphy can arguably break balance just as good if not better then Landorus-I. Tail Glow gives you the +3 boost and you just hit hard. Hidden Power Fire is nice to surprise people with +It helps you break all of the steels in the tier. Scald for STAB and Energy Ball to hit fat waters and such. Now I added an extra mon onto the core for one reason, the core was absolutely wrecked by the Electric types such as Mega Manectric and RaikoU. I wanted a bulky ground to be able to take on these two. So my choices were Hippowdon or Fat Drill. I chose fat drill but do note if your running a bulkier team try Hippowdon. My reason for picking fat drill was it gets rid of the rocks that Zapdos hates and it checks pretty much all fairies and electrics in the tier. Iron Head and EQ for the coverage. Toxic and Rocks are a toss up, I like toxic for stuff like rotom-w or lando-t. Mega-Venu is a pain in the ass a little bit so yeah.

Zapdos needs LO to snatch a lot of 1hko/2hko's

Manaphy can have its set changed to tank hits better.

Hippowdon can replace Drill but you will need another spinner.

Heat Wave on Zapdos over Roost can be run to hit steels. If you do this change Manaphy to have Psychic.

(suggestion) don't have to use the core but I was wondering if you could make a team around agility zapdos.

Snou

I'll try to use this core :) or i'll change something. Adding to the suggestions.

Whimsicott @ Life Orb / Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- U-turn / Switcheroo

Yeah, if you could build a team with this I'd love you forever. Specs is preferred due to sentimental value, but I'll accept Life Orb, it's almost as good. :]

Any chance I could request a balance team using no legendaries based around Sheer Force Life Orb Nidoking and Mega Metagross? :3 I used one before, but my Conk is no longer correctly trained so i can't use it anymore :c

ho mein gott, these teams. amazing job making them all both unique and viable (bear + qwil, is this real life?). anyways, i've made about 2 functioning teams with a similar core to this, but i wanna see how someone way more experienced at the game builds this.

(+ maybe
)
OLD GREGG (Swampert) @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

BIG BIRD (Tornadus-Therian) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

HUG ME (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
sdef mega-cursepert + torn-t is essentially torn-t + slowbro/washtom on steroids, especially with the ability to tank harder than slowbro with just one curse, and an electric immunity. it's a powerful full stop to a lot of special attackers like gengar w/o hex, raikou, thundy, latis, m-manectric, LO kyu-b w/o outrage, m-diancie, clef, even lando-i can only 3hko w/ EP while you ohko w/ waterfall after rocks at +0. basically, it's torn-t's dream come true as a defensive partner.

ferro feels sorta shoehorned in to deal w/ scarf kyu-b and dd/scarf tyrantrum, so if you wanna change it to something more your style, be my guest.

EDIT: yes, this is meant to be used outside of rain. curse in the rain defeats the whole point. this core can function under rain, sure, but it isn't meant for it, not by a long shot.

Last edited:

Snou

Whimsicott @ Life Orb / Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- U-turn / Switcheroo

Yeah, if you could build a team with this I'd love you forever. Specs is preferred due to sentimental value, but I'll accept Life Orb, it's almost as good. :]
Adding :)

Any chance I could request a balance team using no legendaries based around Sheer Force Life Orb Nidoking and Mega Metagross? :3 I used one before, but my Conk is no longer correctly trained so i can't use it anymore :c
Argggh this sound hard... i'm gonna try. Adding.

ho mein gott, these teams. amazing job making them all both unique and viable (bear + qwil, is this real life?). anyways, i've made about 2 functioning teams with a similar core to this, but i wanna see how someone way more experienced at the game builds this.

(+ maybe)
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Relaxed Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
sdef mega-cursepert + torn-t is essentially torn-t + slowbro/washtom on steroids, especially with the ability to tank harder than slowbro with just one curse, and an electric immunity. it's a powerful full stop to a lot of special attackers like gengar w/o hex, raikou, thundy, latis, m-manectric, LO kyu-b w/o outrage, m-diancie, clef, even lando-i can only 3hko w/ EP while you ohko w/ waterfall after rocks at +0. basically, it's torn-t's dream come true as a defensive partner.

ferro feels sorta shoehorned in to deal w/ scarf kyu-b and dd/scarf tyrantrum, so if you wanna change it to something more your style, be my guest.
Maybe since swampo is cure and nadus is AV rain is not requirred... but curse swampo will be hard D: adding it too..

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Awesome, mate, these teams are great :) Would you mind building a balance team around SubCM Chandelure? I noticed there was one but that was too stall-ish for me. Thanks :)

Maybe since swampo is cure and nadus is AV rain is not requirred... but curse swampo will be hard D: adding it too..
yeah, i forgot to mention, cursepert is meant to be used outside of rain. no one expects it outside of rain (especially with curse), so it's hard to stop without serp / gk m-metagross / a grass move of some description. there's a team in my sig that, while not amazing, showcases my most recent efforts with sdef swampy.

Last edited:

Snou

Posted the team Nape + Reuni and also The SpecsWhimmi one! :)

Snou

(+ maybe
)
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Waterfall
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Relaxed Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

EDIT: yes, this is meant to be used outside of rain. curse in the rain defeats the whole point. this core can function under rain, sure, but it isn't meant for it, not by a long shot.
Done :)

Loving the innovations. It is great to see people disregarding the viability rankings and going off what they find fun and what not.

It would be really cool if you could build a team around SubPunch Emboar. I've tried a couple times to decent success (Emboar itself is epic), but the teams have always seemed to be lacking something.

I recommend Paralysis and Healing Wish support but neither are essential. If you want I could PM you more details and an Emboar set :)

hmm how about a nice n crisp mix meloetta+bisharp if its not to much to ask.

Btw loving these teams lol. Its really nice to see good teams for a change that use mons that are normally un-viable in ou. i gotta try out that gogoat team later hehe. New ou threats.

Snou

Loving the innovations. It is great to see people disregarding the viability rankings and going off what they find fun and what not.

It would be really cool if you could build a team around SubPunch Emboar. I've tried a couple times to decent success (Emboar itself is epic), but the teams have always seemed to be lacking something.

I recommend Paralysis and Healing Wish support but neither are essential. If you want I could PM you more details and an Emboar set :)
Sure I'll ad it :)

hmm how about a nice n crisp mix meloetta+bisharp if its not to much to ask.

Btw loving these teams lol. Its really nice to see good teams for a change that use mons that are normally un-viable in ou. i gotta try out that gogoat team later hehe. New ou threats.
What set of meloetta?

Snou

I prefer a fully attack AV meloetta (relic song, cc, ice punch, knoff) I used some time ago :)

Reactions: zbr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)