So I have been out of competitive play for about 2 months....

Yeah, just trying to get back into it. Had a couple of games to get caught up on with 360 [thank god halo 3 sucked and let me get back here ASAP]. I am really interested on what I missed, because I have fallen out of contact with just about everyone from pokemon that I talked with before I went and left. All I know is that stall teams are back ... which seems interesting.

It does seem though that all of the mediocre sites have fallen to...n00bdom, so there really is not point on trying to get much in the way of an update from them.

Oh, and if someone could throw me a link to this team of Obi's, that would be appreciated.

It does seem though that all of the mediocre sites have fallen to...n00bdom, so there really is not point on trying to get much in the way of an update from them.
Well, GameFAQs is always pretty much the lowest common denominator anyway.

Stuff I can think of off the top of my head:

-Perception of Toxic Spikes went from "lol Heracross rapes for free" to "damn this is a good move." Tentacruel's apparently become OU (or at least seriously considered as such) thanks to them. I've also seen more than one Forretress lead who drops Toxic Spikes turn one.

-Stall teams are in vogue, or at the very least their demise was greatly exaggerated. Hail's also gotten a boost thanks to things like Stallrein.

-99% of all Salamence are still Choice Specs.

-As someone already posted, Shoddybattle usage statistics are up. That alone is probably more valuable than anything else I can currently think up, so there ya go.

Yeah, not very valuable insights, but at my current Shoddy ranking I'm facing people who are drunk while playing so give me a break.

Oh, and Luvdisc is in the spotlight as well, seeing as it gained a great boost in D/P that allows it to hold its own in the NU environment, which i can't mention because i signed the Official Secrets Act.

And that Toxic Spike comment is so true, i myself have a TS Forretress.

-Perception of Toxic Spikes went from "lol Heracross rapes for free" to "damn this is a good move." Tentacruel's apparently become OU (or at least seriously considered as such) thanks to them. I've also seen more than one Forretress lead who drops Toxic Spikes turn one.
When did this happen? I thought many would rather want to use the %18 damage from 2 Spikes than give them free immunity to status with no side effect to performance from 2 TSpikes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)