So what's next for Nintendo?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The World Ends With You looks pretty damn interesting at first glance. I definitely want to rent it some time this year.

I would love to see another original RTS from Nintendo. Advance Wars is pretty bitchin, but I'd like to see one with some medieval/fantasy elements in there.
You mean Fire Emblem? They're Turn Based Strategy by the way, not RTS (Real Time Strategy).

I am waiting for a custom robo game for the wii. The reticule would be perfect for aiming bombs and I'm sure they could truly add many new things to the game. As one of the few people who played CRA and played it well, it is one of my hopes that a custom robo game for the wii will bring this game franchise to the public eye.

I really look forward to a new Luigi's Mansion, that game was pretty original, changed the pace of games and I loved the puzzles. I was so excited when it was 'announced' when the Wii was, due to a poster suggesting it, but it hasn't gotten any mention since :(.

Firestorm

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hopefully not a SSBB sequel anywhere in the future, i thought the forums had turned into a Brawl forum not pokemon.
The Pokemon isn't discussed in Internet Renaissance and IRC is about non-Pokemon stuff 80% of the time. Brawl did not affect poke-talk.

All this (unusual) talk about pokemon made me remember a huge hope I had when I first saw the Wii, Pokemon Snap. I love pokemon, I love photography, and I love throwing apples at animals, Please Nintendo, give me a sequel.

I want a new pokemon title for the wii, let it be my so waited Stadium 3. Man Colosseum and Revolution were disappointing, bad cups, no elements that Stadium had like mini games, gym leader castle, being able to manipulate game boxes and shit, they walked backwards with that.

A good RPG (not this dark pokemon shit), something that had the feeling of the portable games, like you know art, cities and characters.

Or if we already said how awesome a MMORPG of Zelda would be, what about a Pokemon one?, oh my fucking god you already picture yourself on Kanto and battling others to shit?, choosing what kind of trainer you want to be like a swimmer, hiker, team rocket... whatever, just imagine that!. Is not like it would happen :(, but it would be awesome.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
It wouldn't be all that fun imo. Pokemon games are about being the best. Only one person can be the best in such an MMORPG. :/

Colosseum wasn't that bad, people. At least we had a Pokemon RPG on a console, and the shadow Pokemon thing was at least kinda fun (Thought irritating at the same time). I would be cool if they made another one. Though I doubt they would release it. Also, a Pokemon Snap Wii / DS would so awesome (Has to cover Kanto - Sinnoh, be long, lots of Pokemon and unlockable areas, and lots of extras)!

A cel-shaded Zelda game on the Wii would be cool. Wind Waker was really good, and I don't think Phantom Hourglass really made up for it... And it would balance the "Dark side" of Zelda we got with Twilight Princess.

Super Paper Mario was good and all, but it was short, easy, and boss battles were pathetically repetitive (And easy). I would really like a Paper Mario RPG, since those were pretty cool. And if not, at least a new Mario RPG.

Pikmin 3. Come on, who doesn't want more Pikmin? I would love for them to finally make another one, and Nintendo knows fans want more...

New series. It's been since Pikmin since we've gotten a new series, and Nintendo kinda needs a nice knew series to start fresh again.

Resurrection of a NES Nintendo title (Donkey Kong Jr., Ice Climbers, Kid Icarus, etc) on the WiiWare.

Regarding the Wii, in general it needs more RPGs. >_> At least we are getting ToS2, but I really want ToV, haha. (Just gonna buy a 360 someday soon anyways).

DS is still going strong, and more and more RPGs and such are coming out which is a huge plus.

i'm really awaiting for a Zelda game that actually taxes the console to its limits, something that TP failed to do (but still looked marvelous, hence i'm all the more anticipative)

and, a couple of fire emblems for the DS, since apparently Fire Emblem DS is fake ?_?

Firestorm

It pains me to think how amazing Zelda would looked in 2005 on the GameCube when it was supposed to come out =[

F-Zero *letter*X, Pikmin 3, Kirby Wii, StarFox Wii, a New Kid Icarus, Pokemon Stadium 3 (That's it, Minigames, Gym leaders, several cups, Uber-spammer final boss, R2 and rentals. Better if they are like the Stadium 1 rentals) and Pokemon Snap 2. That's for the Wii.

For the DS? Port some good N64 games to it with extras, Mario 64 DS worked well. As well as a new 2D Metroid (preferably, with a GOOD Ridley fight, one that it isn't so big that you can win by just unloading your missiles under it. Think Super Metroid). They could also reharsh some Classics. Kid Icarus, Ice Climber, Balloon Fight...

DUDE animal crossing could use your mii as your face!

sorry i just got this pretty obvious idea for the first time as i read the thread

ac could be amazing if they pull it off (mainly the wifi) right. seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)