Solar Force: An Ubers Offense Team

Hello, fellow Smogonites! After encountering a slump in my OU performance, I returned to the Ubers metagame. This team has brought me much more success than anything I ever used in OU, and I hope to improve it and myself.

AT A GLANCE

The basic premise is to set up sunlight with Groudon, take out the opponent’s weather changers, and create openings for sweeps.

THE FOUNDATION

GOJIRA the GROUDON @ Leftovers
Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave

What Ubers sun team can function without Groudon? None that I know of. Besides switching the weather in my favor, Gojira can tank all sorts of attacks and set up the ever-crucial Stealth Rock. I have seen this thing take Surfs from Kyogre on a switch-in and live to set up Rocks -- a huge testament to its awesome defenses. Earthquake and Stone Edge punishes anything that tries to screw around on Groudon.

Although Thunder Wave has stopped Choiced sweeps, I never seem to get a good chance to use it. I am considering running Toxic over it to handle bulky sweepers and stallers more easily. I’m also not a fan of Stone Miss, so if there’s anything I should run over that, let me know.
--- --- --- ---
THE DEBILITATOR

NightCrawler (Darkrai) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast

Nightcrawler often serves well as a speedy, crippling lead. The tried-and-true Nasty Void set serves as a strong offensive presence and, more importantly, a Scarf scout. More often than not, whatever switches into Nightcrawler has either Scarf or Extremespeed, so I can keep that in mind when I send in my sweepers. Focus Sash almost ensures a successful Dark Void and, if it stays intact, helps cover a Focus Miss.

I play Nightcrawler as an opportunistic sweeper and Voider, as it almost always removes an opponent from the game. I can cover its weaknesses well with Mewtwo and Reshiram. I’ve also noticed that it’s a good revenge killer.
--- --- --- ---
THE DESIGNATED WEATHER KILLER

Actual Size (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Spacial Rend
- Outrage
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

While Groudon can take a hit from Kyogre, it really can’t threaten it, so that’s where Palkia comes in. It outspeeds even the fastest ScarfOgre (and most other Pokemon to boot) and mauls it with Thunder. If the sun’s up, Outrage still dents Kyogre and other special sponges, and Fire Blast becomes Palkia’s strongest attack. Spacial Rend still blasts apart everything except Steels and Blissey, and it seems to have great (although unreliable) success at crit-hitting Arceus.

In addition to wrecking other weather users, Palkia serves as a revenge killer of exceedingly speedy Pokemon. Mewtwo can handle almost anything that hasn’t boosted its Speed, but when it can’t come in, I have Palkia.
--- --- --- ---
THE TANK

Hephaestus (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 8 SAtk / 116 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Roar

First of all, I see Arceus not as a single, uncounterable species but as seventeen distinct and different entities. That said, I’m not a fan of it, but this thing tanks Dragons like none other. It can laugh off most any Outrage or Meteor and set up in the hapless monster’s face, then heal off the damage and attack. After enough Calm Minds, Hephaestus is nearly invincible, and its Judgment even scares Kyogre!

Roar is there for anything that thinks it can boost-race Hephaestus. Hephaestus always wins those by default. I usually don’t use Roar as a damage accumulation method because I want Heph to stay healthy. I kept enough Speed EVs to outrun Garchomp, moving the rest into Defense for bulk on that side (Calm Mind alleviates the lower Sp. Def.)
--- --- --- ---
THE POWERHOUSE

Capt. Napalm (Reshiram) @ Life Orb
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Flame Charge
- Blue Flare
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage

Jesus Murphy, this thing is powerful. With its STABs gaining neutral on everything, the Captain is a force to be reckoned with. After a Flame Charge, the only threats to it are priority and Life Orb damage. Blue Flare is silly in sunlight, so much so that the other attacks are merely backups against other Dragons. Outrage helps kill the Chansey line, but I’ve scored a KO or two with Flame Charge, too.

THE GAME ENDER

Mewtwo @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Flamethrower
- Aura Sphere

The true god of Pokemon, Arceus be damned. I can think of nothing that enjoys facing this Mewtwo. This is my second all-star CM racer, with Psystrike trolololing Sp. Def. boosters. Flamethrower is a second STAB under sun, and Aura Sphere handles Steels and unboosted Extremekillers. I remember once stalling out a Quagsire with this set (prior Paralysis prevented Scaldhax). Seriously. Run this.

--- --- --- ---

All right, my threat list is below, so feel free to post comments, changes, and stories!

THREAT LIST
Arceus Forms
Arceus-Normal
Dear God, I hate these. Almost every Arceus-Nrm I see is an Extremekiller, which gives my team all kinds of hell. My own Arceus can weather unboosted Earthquakes and Roar the EK away. Darkrai can’t switch in, but if its Sash remains intact, it gets a chance to Dark Void or Focus Blast Arceus.

Arceus-Bug
I’ve never seen one, but I doubt it would last very long against any of my sweepers.

Arceus-Dark

Again, never seen it, but I can’t imagine it giving my Arceus or Darkrai much trouble.

Arceus-Dragon
Gets walled by my Arceus and smoked by Reshiram after a Flame Charge. Palkia also revenge-kills handily.

Arceus-Electric
Groudon can come in on Judgment, survive an Ice Beam, and Earthquake away. I’ve never actually faced one, but I doubt it could handle a Blue Flare.

Arceus-Fighting
Mewtwo sets up as it escapes or straight-out murders with Psystrike.

Arceus-Fire
I can imagine this thing being a pain to handle. Darkrai might be my best bet.

Arceus-Flying
Never see it, but I doubt my Arceus has anything to worry about.

Arceus-Ghost
I’ve only faced a Swords Dance variant, which Darkrai massacres and my Arceus checks.

Arceus-Grass
Gets walled by my Arceus and mutilated by my sweepers.

Arceus-Ground
Never faced one, but if I do, I lack a Ground immunity. Mewtwo seems like it could take a hit and maul with Psystrike.

Arceus-Ice
Against a sun team? This thing won’t last long unless it comes in on Groudon.

Arceus-Poison
My Arceus walls its STAB, and Groudon and Mewtwo kill it with STAB.

Arceus-Psychic
Darkrai and my Arceus check its STAB and either kill it or set up on it.

Arceus-Rock
Only threatens Reshiram. Everything else except Palkia can hit it super-effectively.

Arceus-Steel
A right pain in the ass…for any other team. My Arceus can force it out if it tries to set up, and everything else can hit it super-effectively.

Arceus-Water
Its STAB is weakened enough by sun that it doesn’t really pose a threat to anything, not even Groudon. Palkia can Thunder it under rain, and Mewtwo can set up on it.

Blaziken
An annoying opponent if it gets enough boosts. Palkia can switch in and OHKO it with anything if it has to. Mewtwo can take an unboosted hit and kill with Psystrike.

Darkrai
They like to come in on Mewtwo for some reason. Too bad Mewtwo’s faster. Groudon usually ends up being my Sleep victim; after that, Palkia can revenge it with Fire Blast.

Deoxys
Never see it, but it’s usually a lead set, so Darkrai cripples it and Mewtwo sets up on it. Or kills it outright. I’m not picky.

Deoxys-A
This thing’s attacks require pivoting to get around. I usually switch to things that resist whatever my current Pokemon’s weak to until I get to Palkia and murder it.

Dialga
Physical sets hate Groudon, special sets don’t threaten Arceus much, and mixed sets…Arceus probably handles those fine as well. Blue Flare absolutely devastates these things, too.

Excadrill
I MUST SAVE GROUDON. It’s the only thing that can take these attacks. If it runs Air Balloon, I’m in trouble. Most of my guys can take unboosted Earthquakes and hit hard. Worst-case, Darkrai revenges.

Garchomp
Palkia revenge kills non-Scarf variants, and Arceus walls unless Chomp’s using Earthquake. Palkia can usually take one of those and kill with Outrage, but it can’t switch in directly.

Giratina
I hate these. Darkrai can Dark Void and set up or attack, and Arceus walls them until it gets WoW’d.

Giratina-O
Darkrai handles these pretty well. Barring that, Palkia revenge-kills. Arceus is usually a safe initial switch-in.

Groudon
Can’t handle Blue Flare at all, if I can get in. That’s the thing about these: I have trouble switching in, but once I do, it’s in trouble.

Ho-Oh
Groudon can take an attack and Stone Edge FTW, but it can't really switch in. If Rocks are up, pretty much anything kills it except Judgment, but Arceus has no business staying in, anyway.

Kyogre
Groudon can’t come in, but it can take an attack, Thunder Wave, and switch to Palkia for the Thunder. If I can get sun up, Mewtwo and Arceus can come in and kill or Roar it, respectively. Full-speed Scarf variants quail in the face of Palkia. If it kills Groudon, my team isn’t exactly incapable of battle in the rain.

Lugia
Another wall that I hate. Darkrai and Arceus handle it well. Reshiram hurts it, too.

Manaphy
If rain’s up, Palkia can Thunder it to hell, but everything else has a little trouble with sweeper variants. Mewtwo can set up on a Rest regardless of weather and on Surf if it’s not raining.

Mewtwo
Annoying bastards. Palkia revenge kills as long as it doesn’t have a CM up; Outrage isn’t up to the standards of, say, Fire Blast. Groudon tanks Psystrike but can’t handle Ice Beams, but if it gets in a Thunder Wave, Mewtwo’s at my mercy.

Palkia
Palkia revenges non-Scarfers. The rest are checked by Arceus.

Rayquaza
A respectable foe. Palkia’s Defense is high enough that it can take anything barring Outrage (maybe Meteor on special variants). Groudon can take a hit or two and Thunder Wave, or it can Stone Edge if I’m feeling lucky. Arceus walls everything but Earthquake and Roars it away for Stealth Rock damage. Mewtwo doesn’t like boosted Extremespeed but annihilates it with Psystrike.

Reshiram
If it tries a Fire attack, Palkia comes in and KOs easily. If it tries a Dragon attack, Arceus CMs and Recovers. Nothing can take both of these types of attacks, though…

Shaymin-S
GOD FUCKING HELL. Palkia can easily OHKO non-Scarf variants. Scarfers get tanked by either Arceus or Palkia, depending on their move. 100% annoying.

Thundurus
Dear God, these things suck. Groudon can take a Hidden Power and paralyze it, then pray for a Stone Edge hit. Barring that, three of my guys outrun and kill it, but none enjoys paralysis.

Zekrom
Groudon can take most attacks and strike back with Earthquake. Arceus laughs at Outrage-locked ones as it Calm Minds or Roars.

Bisharp
Huh? Oh, yeah, Sucker Punch. Groudon has a field day. Darkrai can actually switch in and put it to sleep with Dark Void before it can do anything.

Blissey
Never see them anymore, but Arceus laughs at it. Darkrai often Dark Voids it, seeing how it likes to switch in. Once it leaves, I can Dark Void something else due to Natural Cure.

Chansey
See Blissey, except these are more common.

Deoxys-D
Uh…yeah. Never see them, but I can’t imagine Darkrai being very friendly to them.

Deoxys-S
Often the lead set is what I see, if I see one at all. They have some issues with Darkrai, Arceus, and Groudon.

Dugtrio
Nothing I have is airborne. My only problems come if Palkia gets stuck on Thunder. Even then, Mewtwo and Darkrai both outspeed.

Espeon
Not fun when it comes in on Groudon. Doesn’t threaten Darkrai much, though. Arceus also laughs at it, even Roaring if it wants to Baton Pass.

Whimsicott
SO. MUCH. HATE. However, any Fire attack murders it.

Forretress
Setup bait for Mewtwo and Reshiram, but they don’t like hazards or TWave.

Gastrodon
Not much of a threat. Often forces Palkia out while I revenge Kyogre. I can play around that and use Outrage, though.

Gengar
Never see it. Darkrai owns it. Palkia owns it harder, if I switch out of Disable.

Haxorus
Palkia revenges. Arceus eats Outrage, Groudon takes Earthquake and paralyzes.

Heatran
Groudon can’t take Fire attacks but OHKOs. Resh usually OHKOs with Blue Flare. It’s amazing, the number of people I see switching in on Resh.

Heracross
Scarfcross says hi to Groudon.

Jirachi
Anyone who uses this anywhere is a bastard. Groudon, Palkia, Reshiram, and sometimes Arceus deal with it easily. Groudon’s the best because it doesn’t mind paralysis.

Kingdra
If it’s raining, I’m probably screwed. Groudon usually can take a hit and paralyze it, though, in which case Palkia can revenge it even if rain comes back.

Kyurem
Palkia outruns it every time. Arceus walls it and kills it every time.

Latias
So glad Soul Dew isn’t around. Anything that Palkia can’t take, Arceus can. Well, barring Thunder, but Groudon can suck up those. Besides, it isn’t exactly hard to tell if it’s Scarfed or not.

Latios
See above. Groudon hates Specs Meteor but can paralyze or pivot to Arceus. Darkrai and Palkia don’t have too many problems with it.

Lucario
I fail to see its application in Ubers, but Groudon, Palkia, and Mewtwo all destroy it. Resh has a hard time coming in but can kill it with Flame Charge most of the time.

Ludicolo
A pain in the ass if it’s raining and Ludicolo’s not paralyzed. Groudon can take anything (Grass attacks less so) and paralyze it, but it can’t switch in. Arceus can take whatever if it’s not raining, and my revenge killers do it no good, either.

Mew
Never see these anymore. Actually, never saw them at all. Darkrai’s a solid switch-in, and Arceus sets up on it. Mewtwo might be able to force it out; I’ve never had the opportunity to try.

Metagross
Against a sun team? Most of my guys can smoke it with Fire attacks. Groudon tanks hits and Earthquakes in return.

Ferrothorn
Mewtwo laughs at these. It’s funny as long as it doesn’t try Thunder Waving. Reshiram does it no favors, either.

Hydreigon
Scarf variants get scouted by Arceus; if they don’t use a Dragon attack, Palkia eats it for lunch. After a Draco Meteor drop, Mewtwo laughs at anything not named Dark Pulse and sets up in its face.

Quagsire
I remember outstalling one with Mewtwo once. It was kinda funny. This thing proves problematic against much of my team, but Arceus can suck up an attack and Roar it out. Darkrai can also come in and Dark Void it.

Salamence
Red flag; Palkia speed ties after a Dragon Dance. Arceus can take Dragon attacks and Roar it out for Stealth Rock damage, and Groudon can take anything else and paralyze it. Once it’s paralyzed, Palkia revenges easily, and Groudon can Stone Edge on a good day. Theoretically, I could goad it into using Outrage and tank it with Arceus.

Scizor
Groudon doesn’t have much to worry about. Arceus can come in on anything barring Superpower, but I think it can actually take one of those if I want to Roar. Any Fire attack fries this thing.

Chandelure
Once it gets Shadow Tag, my only hope will be to revenge with Darkrai. Until then, all I need to be wary of is Palkia’s Fire Blast. Palkia can revenge with any other move, and Reshiram can take an attack and nuke it with Meteor.

Shedinja
Stealth Rock, Palkia, Groudon, Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Reshiram are my only hopes for victory. Seriously, I have no options.

Skarmory
Resh comes in before Spikes and usually gets a Flame Charge off. Barring rain, Mewtwo smokes it with Flamethrower and can usually get a Calm Mind off. Palkia rapes it no matter the weather.

Tentacruel
Mewtwo comes in before Toxic Spikes and Psystrikes it to hell. Groudon also manhandles it with Earthquake. Darkrai can also put it to sleep.

Terrakion
First order of business: figuring out its purpose. Groudon is usually a safe switch-in; only Close Combat really hurts it. Banded types get revenge killed by Palkia, and Scarfed types fall to Earthquake. Swords Dancers and Rock Polishers work the same, and Double Dancers lose to something before they can set up.

Tornadus
Significantly less threatening than his brother. They can’t do much if rain isn’t up. Arceus can wall Hurricane, and Mewtwo can suck up Focus Blasts if need be. Palkia revenges either way.

Tyranitar
Groudon can take Ice Beams and Earthquake it to hell. Mewtwo can take a hit most of the time and kill it with Aura Sphere, although that isn’t optimal.

Victini
Nothing likes V-Create. Palkia’s usually a safe switch-in, though. Darkrai can Dark Pulse if need be.

Wobbuffet
BASTARD. Mewtwo can set up on it, Darkrai can Dark Void/Pulse, Resh 2HKOs with Blue Flare, and Arceus Roars it out. Groudon becomes setup bait for things that don’t mind Thunder Wave, but Palkia doesn’t have a prayer.

Ho-Oh
Groudon can take an attack and Stone Edge FTW.
Are you sure? You barely have def investment and they will definitely outspeed you (you have no Spe IVs either) for the 2HKO (if needed)

EDIT: LO Sacred Fire from Adamant 252 (in the sun): 63.1% - 74.5%
It can come on your choice Palkia or Arceus and threaten your whole team (with SR up, it OHKOs Palkia, Darkrai, Reshiram and Mewtwo). Groudon is easily 2HKOed

locoghoul said:
It can come on your choice Palkia or Arceus and threaten your whole team (with SR up, it OHKOs Palkia, Darkrai, Reshiram and Mewtwo). Groudon is easily 2HKOed
All of those outspeed. Only Scarf Ho-oh would threaten, but I've never seen one. I wouldn't have to make more than one sacrifice; that may be one more than I'd like, however...

EDIT: Okay, so what do I do about getting SR spun?

I didn't imply a Ho-Oh sweep. But behind a sub (say coming on your Arceus) it can dent your team. You lack a spin blocker so nothing stops from SR getting spun and letting Ho-Oh come back again

SS Cloyster can be a problem for this team if it switches in before Stealth Rock. Yes, I've seen it in Ubers, and it can wreak hell once it sets up. Even Arceus Steel can be OHKOed (or 2HKOed, I'm not fully sure) by Razor Shell.

I didn't imply a Ho-Oh sweep. But behind a sub (say coming on your Arceus) it can dent your team. You lack a spin blocker so nothing stops from SR getting spun and letting Ho-Oh come back again
Nothing really stops me from setting it back up, either. Except maybe Wobbuffet, but Arceus (sometimes Mewtwo) enjoys setting up on that.

SS Cloyster can be a problem for this team if it switches in before Stealth Rock. Yes, I've seen it in Ubers, and it can wreak hell once it sets up. Even Arceus Steel can be OHKOed (or 2HKOed, I'm not fully sure) by Razor Shell.
Not if the sun's up, a condition that isn't hard to achieve for this team. Even weatherless, it doesn't always 2HKO. I could just preserve Arceus and Judgment to revenge.

I appreciate all of these alerts, but I'm not sure what to do about them. As it is, the team seems solid to me, so if there are any changes I could make, let me know, and I'll be happy to try them out!

@puregenius: You sure lived up to your name with that suggestion. WoW's been working far better than Roar ever was; I'm not taking nearly as much damage as I was before.

Keep the rates and whatnot coming!

You could replace Stone Edge with a fire move on your Groudon (Fire Punch or Overheat) to roast opposing ferro/forry early in the game so that Palkia can use spacial rend with confidence. Unless you really want that insurance against Ho-oh.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there! Although I'm a dedicated Kyogre fan, it's nice to see some love for Reshiram. So I assume you want to gear towards a Reshiram sweep? There's a few changes I would make in that case.

Right now, you're looking a bit SD Normal Arceus weak. After a Swords Dance, Arceus will blast through much of your team with ExtremeSpeed. Now while it may seem that Steelceus can deal with it, that's not a great strategy. Even with your somewhat bulky spread, your Steelceus will take 100.7% - 118.7% from a +2 Earthquake, so that won't really work either, since it seems that your strategy is to Roar it out. My suggestion is to switch your Steelceus to a support Ghostceus set:

Arceus @ Spooky Plate
Timid | 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Judgment
- Flamethrower
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

This Arceus is obviously immune to ESpeed and its faster than EKiller Arceus, meaning that it can burn the EKiller and leave it pretty useless. Plus, it's not weak to Earthquake (Shadow Claw will do very little after being burned - 39.6% - 46.8%). I would also toss Roar over Thunder Wave on Groudon as a back up plan. This is one Pokemon you definitely want to prepare for. The great thing about Ghostceus is that it works well with my next suggestion. Now, if you want to go with a Mix Flame Charge Reshiram sweep, you want to have some way of beating Chansey. While you can 2HKO with Outrage, locking yourself in early in a sweep is never a good idea. Therefore I would suggest Forretress on your team. The set is very standard:

Forretress @ Leftovers
Calm | 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin

With a layer of Spikes and SR down, Blue Flare from Reshiram will actually 2HKO Blissey in the sun. How awesome is that? Forretress' Rapid Spin will also let Reshiram switch in without taking 25+% from hazards. It also lets Darkrai keep its Sash intact if its not pulling a lead position. Don't laugh at Volt Switch, since it lets you get out of Wobbuffet who would otherwise use you as setup fodder. One last thing: be careful with Toxic Spikes. If you see that your opponent has Arceus, do not set them up unless you know if its an ExtremeKiller set, since if you don't burn it, it can still break through Ghostceus. Speaking of Ghostceus, it pulls double-duty since it'll act as a nice spinblocker to keep your hazards down and keep that 2HKO on Chansey.

Now obviously we're at 7 Pokemon right now so we need to knock something down. I'm a big fan of Mewtwo (you'd know if you read the Smog), but I think Darkrai could be a better choice to keep. While Mewtwo is super powerful, Darkrai will sweep pretty easily without Chansey/Blissey, Kyogre, and Ho-Oh, all of whom are conveniently handled by Reshiram (Flame Charge + Draco Meteor KO Kyogre). After these changes, you're still going to have to play around Mewtwo a bit, but with Life Orb recoil plus entry hazards plus possible poison/toxic damage, you should be able to finish it off with a Scarf Outrage from Palkia.

Hope this helps!

There is pretty much zero reason to use mixed scarf palkia, anymore. Outrage does less than piss to chansey, and the other two main reasons to go mixed before, Latias and Ho-Oh, are nonexistant, and checked better by other members of your team, respectively. Palkia's weak ass outrage is usually met with a few free layers of spikes or some shit, anyway. Run this

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

Even if you don't have rain on your team, everyone else does, so you will more than likely have to deal with rain being up for over half the match (That is just how rain vs sun works, Ogre is just better at forcing switches and abusing its own weather than groudon), so running Hpump gives you something to throw around during rain, and it does wayyyyy more damage to mewtwo than outrage, even after a CM, assuming rain. 4Atk Outrage vs 4/0 Mewtwo = 46.9% - 55.4%, not always a 2HKO. 252 SpA Hydro Pump vs 4/0 +1 Mewtwo = 67.2% - 79.7%, always a 2HKO, can OHKO with hazard damage and LO recoil. 252 SpA Hydro Pump vs 4/0Mewtwo = 100.8% - 118.9%, guaranteed OHKO when m2 is unboosted

bojangles: The Ghost Arceus idea is AMAZING; thank you very much!

I didn't laugh at Volt Switch Forry, a ploy I run in OU. However, I don't like playing with it because I get tons of people setting up on me. Perhaps I need more practice.

giggity69: Two problems I see with your suggestion. One: you fail to explain what I'm supposed to do against Mewtwo when rain isn't up. Two: you fail to explain what I'm supposed to do about Chansey at all. I appreciate the comment, and I'm questioning Outrage myself, but I'm still not sure how much of a difference it'll make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)