Tournament Solomods Premier League - (MANAGER SIGNUPS)

Welcome to the first ever Solomods Premier League! This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Information about the tournament can be found in the Pet Mods Discord Server.

There will be 4-8 teams for this tournament depending on signups.
When signing up, you must have an assistant manager before the deadline, and may purchase yourselves for 15k prior to the auction itself.

The formats are:

Managers will be chosen based on activity in Pet Mods, overall experience but specifically competitive experience in Pet Mods, and whether they are positive forces in the community.

Manager Signups will be up until April 1st!

Siuuing Suiiicunes

Manager: Lialiabeast
Co-Manager: anique

Why you should pick us: Me and my co-manager have been one of the first active members of mg2 (the best tier listed) and active players of the mg scene in general, as we have joined in every single mg tournament (all 3 of them). Of course I don't need to mention our huge contribution, because you already know. Professional record tracker Noglastica can confirm that I am one of the best mg players right now (by far) and already a legend of the scene, and I guess my co-manager is decent at all the tiers listed above. I have to admit that I haven't been that active in discord servers lately. However, that isn't the case for anique, being so active to the point that he is now banned in most of the servers he has joined. We are fully aware that the host of this tournament is a huge hater, but please, at least consider us. Thank you!

anique

</3
is a Tiering Contributor

Siuuing Suiiicunes

Why you should pick us: Me and my co-manager have been one of the first active members of mg2 (the best tier listed) and active players of the mg scene in general, as we have joined in every single mg tournament (all 3 of them). Of course I don't need to mention our huge contribution, because you already know. Professional record tracker Noglastica can confirm that I am one of the best mg players right now (by far) and already a legend of the scene, and I guess my co-manager is decent at all the tiers listed above. I have to admit that I haven't been that active in discord servers lately. However, that isn't the case for anique, being so active to the point that he is now banned in most of the servers he has joined. We are fully aware that the host of this tournament is a huge hater, but please, at least consider us. Thank you!
Confirming! I also have a good to decent knowledge of all the tiers listed except scooptopia. I have also managed some random teamtours here and there lialiabeast is a also a very flexible player being known as the lc goat to bw 1v1 to the gsc zu GOAT SIUUUU
We are fully aware that the host of this tournament is a huge hater
Expanding onto this, Despite the differences in our beliefs and philosophies we hope to be treated the same as the other participants.

Last edited:

Siuuing Suiiicunes

As a neutral participant I can confirm that Lialiabeast is in fact one of, if not the best, mg players of all time. Not just limited to mg2. I think it would add quality and credibility to have Lialiabeast as a manager, and I imagine it would be the honor of every player to represent him and the Suiiiicune badge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)