Some Dudes

SOME DUDES
Ok so here is my first team that i did and what i want to say about some dudes....they are so freaking awessome! But now seriously-i had like ten battles on smogon battle finder with this team and im just so proud of them. So now lets get in to it! Firstible: Raikou is a very important ally beacuse he can take care of water type pokemon so if you lost him...thats no good...of course here we have ferrothorn but he is just for set up rocks and thunder wave some fast threads, and there is Keldeo with Hidden Power electric but in my opinion is better to give him HP ice. Politoed is of course for rain so thats all about it, Honchkrow and Salamence are just for killing rest of pokemon after stalling and throwing rocks on the field by Ferrothorn.

Politoed @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Drizzle
EV-252 HP\ 252 DEFENSE\ 4 SPEED
-Scald
-Toxic
-Ice Beam
-Perish Song

Politoed is of course just for set up rain and maybe toxic some enemys pokes. He is a very good encouter for pokemon that like to do swords dance, agility etc. by using perish song. Scald of course is for some damage and sometimes burn on enemy, instead if you are not interested in stats condition but you want more power, choose surf with rain boost and even from defensive politoed can hurt.

Raikou @ leftovers
Nature: timid
Ability: Volt Absorb
EV-4 DEFENSE\ 252 SP.ATTACK\ 252 SPEED
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind
-Hidden Power(ice)
-Substitute

Raikou is very important pokemon in this team, by using substitute on the switch and after two calm minds, theres no way you can loose. Hidden power ice is for ground type pokemon so you dont have to worry about them. But its not the end beacuse only raikou can deal with water type pokemon properly, jellicent with choice scarf cant outspeed raikou so you dont have to worry about taking water spout.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
EV-252 HP\ 88 DEFENSE\ 168 SP.DEFENSE
-Stealth Rock
-Power Whip
-Thunder Wave
-Leech Seed

This is one of my favourite defensive pokemon to use, so everybody knows combo with tunder wave and leech seed and by helping with power whip its just soooooo good....but anyway... in rain ferrothorn cant be knocked out with fire attack on full health.

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Moxie
EV-252 ATTACK\ 4 SP.DEFENSE\ 252 SPEED
-Sucker Punch
-Roost
-Superpower
-Brave Bird

Oh my God... this is one of most annoying pokemon to deal with... XD after plus one with moxie he can destroy everything on his way with sucker punch, and if someone decide to take against honchkrow some steel type you can just BAAAAAM!!!! hit him with this superpower boosted with life orb.

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
EV-252 ATTACK\ 252 SPEED\ 4 DEFENSE
-Outrage
-Brick Break
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

This is standart choice scarf salamence just to clear everything with stab outrage or dragon claw sometimes boosted with moxie. Earthqake is just for dealing with steel type pokes.

Keldeo @ Choice scarf
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
EV-252 SP.ATTACK\ 252 SPEED\ 4 HP
-Secret Sword
-Hydro Pump
-Surf
-Hidden Power( ice or electric )

Keldeo is so fast with choise scarf that he can out speed even genesect with choice scarf. Secret sword is doing physical damage so you can deal with chansey or blissey that can block raikou even after calm minds. Hydro pump is of course very good beacuse its stab and boosted by rain. Hidden Power ice is in my opinion better cause keldeo is week to grass type moves so... yea. I wrote that you can use hidden power electric if you are scared that you can loose raikou and ferrothorn have power whip but it have low accuracy and he dont have any EVs for attack.

CONCLUSION

So this team is damn good but only weakness i can see for this team is dealing with ferrothorn cause theres nothing for one hit KO on him. Of course you have fightning moves like with keldeo-but secret sword can destroy ferrothorn after two hits. So i hope you guys like this team and it will help you in wifi battles.

haunter

Banned deucer.
You need to add a brief description under each Pokemon or this thread will be locked. Thanks.

Oiawesome

Banned deucer.
Can you please add more to the discriptions? I can't help you because I don' t understand the basis of this team ( What do your pokemon do?). And also I can barely read you're grammer.

Okay. So I really don't suggest using a Flying-type without a spinner especially that you have 2 Pokemon weak to it. So I suggest replacing you Ferrothorn with Specially Defensive Forretress or Tentacruel. Forretress can set up hazards and spin them away also his Gyro Ball packs a punch. If you want a sweeper you can use SubCM Jirachi over Ferrothorn. He is somewhat defensive and can sweep. Just bring him in when the time is right set-up a sub CM and thank me. But if you decide to go with Jirachi be careful of SR. Finally I prefer CM Keldeo over Choiced Keldeo but if you want it scarfed then replace HP Ice with HP Electric so you can avoid getting walled by Jellicent. But if you have problems with Dragon-types then you should stick with HP Ice. Sets are below. v

Forretress @ Leftovers | Sturdy | IVs: 0 Speed (used with Gyro Ball)
Nature | 252 HP / 252 Sp.Def / 4 Def
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock/Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball/ Volt Switch/ Earthquake

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge | Rain Dish
Bold | 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spd
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Ice Beam/ Protect

Jirachi @ Leftovers | Serene Grace
Timid | 252 HP / 4 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt/ Thunder
- Water Pulse

Tips: Try to include threats to your team. Pokemon that make it hard to do whatever your team's goal is. So for example my sun team is weak to T-tar by saying that in a RMT someone can suggest a counter. This makes it easier to help your team. Also you should put more effort into your RMT (I didn't do that on my first RMT too). Finally, test your team against A LOT and against different types of teams. So try it against other weather teams or trick rooms teams etc.... Good luck and have fun!

Oh thanks,but i still prefer using keldeo with choice scarf, beacuse i have raikou for set uping calm minds. About spiner in this team, i had forretres on the beginning but i didnt really need it, cause honchkrow can just regain his health with roost, so only for salamence rocks are thread. Jirachi over ferrothorn its a good idea but i really like to have paralyze on something and leech seed cause when raikou comes in he can do subs and wait for parahack (of course if someone decide to stay in) and after leech seed and leftovers its just like he never did substitute. Ive never used Tentacruel in wifi battles so maybe i should give it a shot. Thank you so much for sugesting new possibilities for some dudes and i just wanted to show this team so i didnt really wanted to write a lot in description about pokes xd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)