no

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Check Ash's thread for Shjnies with Arhan written under them, or just give me a BP
Will check and edit this post.

OK, nothing really caught my eye so could you do a couple of BPs? (both rather easy/simple so two)

1) 31.31.31.xx.31.31 Friend Ball Female Weedle, nature/ability/etc. doesn't matter.
2) 31.31.31.xx.31.31 Premier Ball Female Ralts, nature/ability/etc. doesn't matter.

I can help expand your collection of soft resets for free...I have perfect calm latias perfect adamant groudon an ehh mild pikachu a perfect adamant latios for dragon dancing....Good luck on your thread by the way...
edit: it's a small way of saying thank you I guess for being helpful to me in the past.
Perfect? Like, what are the spreads? And thank you.
Hey CMT for your shiny slowpoke and sharpedo from your tsv list please.
Will check & reply over there.
Hi, I'd love to EV train (3:1 ratio or 4:1) for a Thundurus clone :3
I can't actually find much stuff atm lol, so it'll be 2:1. Can you do these?
Pawniard
  • 4 HP
  • 252 Atk
  • 252 Spd
Honchkrow
  • 252 Atk
  • 4 SpD
  • 252 Spd

Hey there old pal, hope you're fine:)

I saw you're looking for Gen6 SRed legends, I was wondering if you might interested in my SRed 31/x/30/31/31/31 Latias.
Hi! :D
Sure, what were you looking for?

Last edited:

OK, nothing really caught my eye so could you do a couple of BPs? (both rather easy/simple so two)

1) 31.31.31.xx.31.31 Friend Ball Female Weedle, nature/ability/etc. doesn't matter.
2) 31.31.31.xx.31.31 Premier Ball Female Ralts, nature/ability/etc. doesn't matter.

Pawniard
  • 4 HP
  • 252 Atk
  • 252 Spd
Honchkrow
  • 252 Atk
  • 4 SpD
  • 252 Spd

latios
adamant
24-26
30-31
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
for dragon dancing

latias
calm
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
30-31
30-31

groudon
adamant
29-31
29-31
29-31
12-15
27-28
29-31

pikachu
mild
25-29
30-31
25-29
20-31
10-14
30-31
here you go. If you want any of these let me know.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
latios
adamant
24-26
30-31
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
for dragon dancing

latias
calm
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
30-31
30-31

groudon
adamant
29-31
29-31
29-31
12-15
27-28
29-31

pikachu
mild
25-29
30-31
25-29
20-31
10-14
30-31
here you go. If you want any of these let me know.
Bleh, Adamant sucks on Latios. Sorry, I thought you meant perfect as in flawless (i.e: 31.xx.31.31.31.31 calm). I appreciate you trying to help though. Also, did you still need the 157 HP Accelgor?

Bleh, Adamant sucks on Latios. Sorry, I thought you meant perfect as in flawless (i.e: 31.xx.31.31.31.31 calm). I appreciate you trying to help though. Also, did you still need the 157 HP Accelgor?
no I got a perfect groudon as you can see and the latios is adamant because why not gimicky dragon dance set i do have a perfect latias though as you can see.

Hey just letting you know that I'm still looking for a female slowpoke with ts HA in a dream ball if you still want ponyta. The other pending trade for it didn't go through.

Pawniard
  • 4 HP
  • 252 Atk
  • 252 Spd
Honchkrow
  • 252 Atk
  • 4 SpD
  • 252 Spd

Sure, I already got Weedle bred out

Hey Lockie,

I'm interested in your shiny mew if it still has it's original JPN name, could you CMT for it then? Thanks in advance ^^

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Sure :) do you want them at a specific level?
50 if possible. Gimme a shout when you're around.
Hey just letting you know that I'm still looking for a female slowpoke with ts HA in a dream ball if you still want ponyta. The other pending trade for it didn't go through.
Sure, in that case I can trade whenever you're ready.
I was wondering if the naive Cobalion could be considered a fair trade.
Sounds good to me. I'll let you know when I have it cloned.
Sure, I already got Weedle bred out
Excellent, I'll get Mewtwo cloned; PM me when Ralts ready.
Hey Lockie,

I'm interested in your shiny mew if it still has it's original JPN name, could you CMT for it then? Thanks in advance ^^
I like your Latias, providing I can get a nickname on it. However, I haven't transferred Mew yet from my emerald emu file :/. The benefit of this is that you can request any 4th gen tutors you want. You interested? (keep in mind, it may take a little while for me to find someone willing to help transfer).

I can give the latias any nickname you want. As for tutors, only Defog is needed on the mew, thanks :) Let me know when you got it transferred ^^

Hi,
Could you RNG this pokemon for me ? :

Species: Mantine
Game: D/P/P or HG/SS
Nature: Calm
Spread: 31/??/31/31/31/31
Ball: Any
Nickname: None
Shiny?: No
Add on: put Defog on Mantine pls.

I would EV-train 3 or 4 pokemon for you :)

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I can give the latias any nickname you want. As for tutors, only Defog is needed on the mew, thanks :) Let me know when you got it transferred ^^
OK.
Hi,
Could you RNG this pokemon for me ? :

Species: Mantine
Game: D/P/P or HG/SS
Nature: Calm
Spread: 31/??/31/31/31/31
Ball: Any
Nickname: None
Shiny?: No
Add on: put Defog on Mantine pls.

I would EV-train 3 or 4 pokemon for you :)
I'll try, no guarantees though as I'm pretty sure there's a ton of NPCs that'll mess up my RNG on that route.
Hey!

I can ev-train 3 or more pokemon for you.
Sorry, the guy that offered above was before you; I have no more Pokémon that need EV training. :(
Arhan, Mewtwo is cloned and I can trade whenever. dialganet, same story with Cobalion, gimme a ring when you're around/ready.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Same here, latias ready for trade. I'll try to be online for like an hour or so starting now, hit me if you happen to be too.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Same here, latias ready for trade. I'll try to be online for like an hour or so starting now, hit me if you happen to be too.
Coming online :). I forgot to ask, but can you call Latias "Tanith"? If not, that's OK, but just wondering.
Sweet. You can also breed me a mantyke insteat, but i think this is even more difficult then just catch a mantine. i'm not an expert. ^^
Correct xD.

I see that you're looking for SR legends, this isn't exactly "Perfect" but if you are interested it would have to be cloned. if you think it's worth one of your SR's or not just pm/quote this,here it is!

Cresselia - #488 (Modest)
HP: 25
Att: 15
Def: 31
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Hi interested in your Latios
Have these near perfect self SRs and are nicknamable
Landorus Adamant 31/31/30/x/31/31
Terrakion Jolly 31/31/29/2/31/31

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi interested in your Latios
Have these near perfect self SRs and are nicknamable
Landorus Adamant 31/31/30/x/31/31
Terrakion Jolly 31/31/29/2/31/31
What ball? I can't say I'm terribly interesting in trading them for Latios though, sorry.
Cmt again
Nothing that caught my eye sorry.
I see that you're looking for SR legends, this isn't exactly "Perfect" but if you are interested it would have to be cloned. if you think it's worth one of your SR's or not just pm/quote this,here it is!

Cresselia - #488 (Modest)
HP: 25
Att: 15
Def: 31
SpA: 30
SpD: 31
Speed: 31
Sorry mate, not really interested :/ (also, I hope to see you when dojo opens!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)